[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Needed to take some scraps and pipes some guy was throwing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1495905871981.png (698KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495905871981.png
698KB, 600x640px
>Needed to take some scraps and pipes some guy was throwing out for a project
>Felt like a homeless Drugaddict taking it

How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?
>>
Scratch at your face and look paranoid.
>>
become a nudist
>>
File: 1496035102433.jpg (45KB, 501x475px) Image search: [Google]
1496035102433.jpg
45KB, 501x475px
Stop thinking of others that way.. Boom!
>>
>>1185083
Learn to self-validate so opinions of others don't matter much to you? Get a bf or something?
>>
>>1185145
I'm a man though
>>
>>1185148
> Scared of what other people think about him
> "man"

Choose one.
>>
File: 1495326242053.jpg (28KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1495326242053.jpg
28KB, 619x453px
>>1185151
Delet...
>>
>>1185148
>or something
GFs are nice too. But they can mean less money for hobbies and generally can't move as much heavy stuff for you.
>>
>>1185083
Becoming homeless and having to panhandle worked well for me.
>>
>>1185151
Should i do a diy sex change?
>>
>>1185083
What other people think doesnt matter. Only what you and your closest think of you is what matters.
>>
>>1185167
You're lucky I don't curbstomp you for asking me for a dollar

Smelly scum
>>
>>1185083
If you don't do things just because what others might thing you'll be missing out on many things in life.

Don't be a pussy. I take trash home all the time, a VCR, several monitors, a scanner, a microwave... People being idiots don't appreciate all the useful things you can do with them.
>>
>>1185083
nigga what the fuck? getting a good bargain on something is one of the most manly and astute things you can do.
>>
Making use of something that others see no value in is a sign of intelligence.

>Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
- George Carlin
>>
>>1185606
ugh daddy hit me harder uwu give me the cummies
>>
>>1185083
My depression / anxiety meds i just started seem to help?
>>
File: 1495494352023.jpg (615KB, 604x857px) Image search: [Google]
1495494352023.jpg
615KB, 604x857px
oh come down to my lvl have you anon , how cute.
be glad you only felt a taste you made up in your head.
I'm lucky I don't have to sleep in the abandoned k mart , wake up this is a prison planet kid. you will be here soon.
>>
>>1185704
Can someone translate this jibber jabber?
>>
>>1185730
Sure
>You don't know how good you've got it, kid. Enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>1185730
It means you're gay, son.
>>
>>1185148
Not by the sound of your post. That level of beta makes you basically a bottom or a nullo, so steer into the skid. You are on a Jap cartoon website so you are a gay pedo at heart. Go with your heart!
>>
>>1185145
>Self validate
How do you do that? Surely you cant do that with regards to everything. Outside opinion is important
>>
>>1185083
I just got an almost brand new recliner and a 72" hdTV with some blown caps out of my neighbors garbage. Total worth after repair $600. Feels good man.
>>
>>1189615
This is the DIY board its pretty much self validation the board. You do something small and prove to yourself you can then you gain the confidence to try something a little bigger and so on and so on. yes outside opinion is important, but you should view it as a resource available to you when you need it, not a means by which to validate yourself.
>>
>>1185151
Damn...guess I'm gay now.
>>
>>1189632
But that's difficult to do when it involves other people, when its validation relating to something social.
>>
>>1185083
put on an orange vest, then youll look official no matter what
>>
>>1185083
Do you put them to good use?

Is there a metal supply nearby that sells little titanium scraps or something?
>>
>>1185083
>>1190137

If you're looking for metal, go to an industrial supply type place and ask if they sell drops. Tell them you're a welding student looking for material to practice with. Don't look like a tweaker and they will/might give you a good price (will:might ratio determined by the number of tweakers in the area:how clean and sober you look).
>>
>How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?

Man the fuck up. Self and welder/machinistbros grab any scrap we can use from anywhere we can legally get it with zero fucks given.

I've even demo'ed a large multi-boiler coal chute setup to get the tasty long heavy I-beams for my various projects. Heavy scrap is love and if you think I'm kidding, price new metal.
>>
>>1185083
>How do I stop worrying about what others think of me?

Realise they're not feeding you or paying your bills.
>>
>drop shit off at landfill.
>Make a quick once around to make sure I don't miss anything good.

I have gotten some good shit from there
>>
>>1191872
>Heavy scrap is love and if you think I'm kidding, price new metal.

this nigga knows whats up.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.