[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making a toilet shit proof

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: dsc_0159.jpg (2MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0159.jpg
2MB, 3008x2000px
Greetings, /diy/
I want to make a toilet shit proof. I want to make a toilet so shitproof that I can use pic related without needing to scrub after flushing. How do I do it? I thought about a hydrophobic layer and increasing the speed of the water flow but I would also ask you for other ways to make pic related shit proof. Only condition: the shelf is here to stay and you should be able to examine the poop after shitting since it is also supposed to be used for medical reasons.
>>
have the patients shit in your mouth instead
>>
You could straddle the toilet as if you were going to town on it's dick, that way the shit falls into the hole instead of on the shelf.
You could buy an American toilet that doesn't make you clean up after every shit, like what the fuck?

Spray it with Teflon if you're so insistent on your crappy toilets.
>>
>>1183862
Get a toilet without a shelf, and get a squatting stool just because it makes for better shits.
>>
I hear krauts sit to pee. Is this true?
>>
>>1183886
The shelf is essential, it is for a friend who works as a doctor and we talked about it. He complained once that he had to clean up the toilets and flush several times because someone made a bad shit he had to examine and that that shit created a big mess so we talked about a toilet with a pooping shelf which is non-sticky.
>>
>>1183862
eat less dairy and your shit will be less sticky and easier to flush without cleaning.
>>
>>1183892
>Pre-flush – A delicate matter of timing can theoretically lube up the bowl with water just as you send down your offerings.
Lay down extra paper – Another preparatory measure, laying down a little nest of toilet paper can possibly help ease the transition of the poo into the water below.

https://www.german-way.com/german-toilets/

Maybe pre-lube it with cooking spray or something else containing silicone and/or oil that won't evaporate immediately?
>>
Shit in the garden and your toilet will look good as new all the time.
>>
>>1184091
>Pajeet solved this one centuries ago
>>
>>1184128
Yet more proof of the Indian superpower by 2030
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.