[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in the first floor at a prewar apartment building. In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1478447387188.jpg (195KB, 980x1229px) Image search: [Google]
1478447387188.jpg
195KB, 980x1229px
I live in the first floor at a prewar apartment building. In recent time, there has been made an apartment in the basement under me. An old disgusting fuck lives there, and he has acquired an wife from Thailand or something, and he forces her to cock for him 24/7 and it smells like shit in my apartment as well

>i have duct taped a ventilation shaft i found
>i have a fireplace, but there is no fireplace in the apartment under me
>i have isolated area the door

any ideas?
>>
>>1182892
Go home ogre
>>
>>1182892
I think I know this dog girl.
>>
>>1182892
Who is this dachshund spank hound?
>>
>>1182892
see if she's legal, if not just call the police and deport her back to the rice fields
>>
>>1182892
idk if smoke sponges would work for those smells, but their cheap and can be stuck pretty much anywhere, even in ducts
>>
Thai food isn't really that pungent, so I doubt it's that.
>>
>>1182892
did u ever tried to call the cops for making an investigation or something? i mean if she really cocks him for 24/7 then there is something wrong for sure....
>>
Are you sure they are cooking food?
>>
>>1182892
maybe stuff leaking up from the floorboards.
Look into sealing it, laminate flooring would probably do the trick.
>>
>>1182892
Coffee grounds are good for absorbing smells. Try that.
>>
>>1182971
depends. pad kamin will leave you coughing while you cook.
>>
Lots of activated carbon, and also some HEPA to catch any carbon particles that break free so your lungs don't.
>>
Ask them to use and maintain the fan hood? Offer to buy and drop off the carbon things yourself?
>>
>>1182892
>cock for him 24/7 and it smells like shit
ahhh anal cocking
>>
>>1182892
>he forces her to cock for him 24/7
It's cook, learn how to type, Thot.
>>
find him a wife who doesn't try to fry everything like thais
>>
File: 8497719406_f889b8fa3c_o-780x439.jpg (66KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
8497719406_f889b8fa3c_o-780x439.jpg
66KB, 780x439px
>>1182892
Send an anonymous tip to ice saying that there may be some illegals living there.
>>
>>1182892
If the weather there is ok, put a box fan in your window to pull in outside air and pressurize your apartment

Otherwise, does it look like you could leave a tip about possible sex trafficking on some hotline? Maybe she really was bought.
>>
Be thankful he didn't shack up with an indian chick.
>>
>>1185139
Fuck you, that shit is delicious.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.