[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FM RADIO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
15KB, 300x300px
What is the best way to /b/roadcast fm radio frequency without being traced and found by the FCC?

Thinking of doing a local FM station in my town I just moved too.
>>
>>1182479
go with a mobile setup, keep moving, make sure you stay as far the fuck away from frequencies in use as possible - end of the day, you probably still get caught tho, matter of some inevitability. Broadcasting from the same location/time, just makes it a whole lot quicker.
>>
>>1182479
Faggs with ham radios call themselves fox hunters; they have nothing better to do that hunt people like you and I down. I reccomend a Yaesu VX-8DR. Buy a triple band antenna and go to a very public place with lots of people to broadcast.
>>
>>1182479
God dammit op just get a fucking low class ham liscense and follow the rukes. Why cheat uncle sam amd risk prison when you can just...

Nevermind. I fucking contributed to the last 8 of your shitty threads. Have fun getting fucked by Jamal
>>
>>1182479
Mount the antenna on a drone, and store it in a cargo container.
>>
>>1182479
Where do you live? Just wait a few years until digital broadcasting takes over and the FM-spectrum is opened up to amateurs.
>>
>>1182485
Because uncle same has made it so I have to pay 10,000 to start up a station. Since uncle sam is sucking corporate Chris's dick.
>>
>>1182484
Have you ever been caught?
>>
>>1182492
Yeah that's definitely it. And not because it stops any faggot with a shitty transmitter spewing sideband and noise all over the spectrum and fucking up everything else.

But yeah it's definitely because you're an oppressed snowflake.
>>
>>1182497
Id maybe agree with you if I could pay a quarter of that 10,000.

Only reason you have to pay that much is crony capitalism controlling a market.

Im going to guess you are a gun loving fag that needs them to protect himself from the government. While he lets that same government rail him in the ass with propaganda and agrees with it.
>>
>>1182479
fcc doesnt give a fuck
you should be worried about kneckbeards tryin to backtrace it
>>
>>1182517
What happens if a kneckbeard back traces me?
>>
>>1182487
I fear that the FM spectrum will be parceled and sold off to the highest bidder like happened recently. Yay capitalism, I guess. Hopefully a chunk of it could be set aside for non commercial use?
>>
>>1182521
soon internet will be sold also. So we will have to go to ATTchan and Verizonchan instead but everything including my DNA will be public.
>>
>>1182521
>sold off to the highest bidder
>set aside for non commercial use
You tell me.
>>
>>1182508
>gun loving fag
commie liberal detected
you know your left wing bag-o-nuts is responsible for the KKK. right?
>>
>>1182522
>everything including my DNA will be public.
Unless you sent DNA to Ancestry.com, then they own your DNA.
>>
can you provide open wifi and serve a radio stream
>>
>>1182543
https://www.forbes.com/sites/janetwburns/2017/03/14/gop-bill-could-force-employees-to-undergo-dna-testing-or-pay-thousands/#34224cbc71fe
>>
Move to newzealand or Italy where its legal.
>>
>>1182542
Jesus Christ are you one of these History denying people? https://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/PSEUDOSC/Rep-DemSwitch.HTM
>>
File: 2017-05-15-10-04-53-.jpg (9KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-15-10-04-53-.jpg
9KB, 260x194px
>>1182508
You leave /k/ and their trap loving ways out of this!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.