[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexican workers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: commercial.jpg (123KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
commercial.jpg
123KB, 640x424px
My dad got a business to fix the basement cement floor, a White man came and then the next day 3 Mexican men came in an old pickup truck, they finished all their work in 6 hours. then they ask for "credit card or check" and I told them what my dad said to say: "he said your boss will come tomorrow on Saturday for an inspection and he'll get paid a check". It was over $3000 job*****

His facial expression changed from slight smile to kind of frowning after I said this...WHY?! Is there something I don't know that they would become sad from "your boss is doing an inspection and getting the check tomorrow"? What made them look disappointed?
>>
Cause they generally do shit work and need to be paid cash and disappear ASAP.
>>
>>1179823
they did good work
>>
>>1179825
That's for your father and the boss to judge.
>>
>>1179820
Mexican here
They just think you did it because you don't trust them
Don't worry about it
>>
>>1179843
This.

Mexicans don't like being told what to do from a white man, especially a young white man like yourself.
>>
>>1179847
It's not the white just that he is a kid
>>
>>1179820
How do you know they are Mexican?
>>
why didn't you just say your dad would pay tomorrow instead of "you're not getting paid today because your boss needs to check your work and also you might embezzle it"
>>
>>1179897
idk what happened so i made thread.

bye anons, thank you
>>
>>1179820
Easy business deal. You pay the man you did business with. Not the workers. Dont be stupid.
>>
Why it matter they were mexicos?
What you mean your dad got a business? Is your dad a contractor?
>>
>>1179895
>this
south american workers, work just as hard. not porto ricans or dominicans theyre the niggers of the latin world
>>
>>1179820
>My dad got a business to fix the basement cement floor,
how the fuck is that relevant to your story asshole?
>>
>>1180532
Cause the business is why a white guy and three Mexican guys showed up. Context matters

If OP started his story with "Three Mexicans showed up at my house and asked for $3000 cash or card," you'd be pretty fucking confused why three Mexican dudes were at his house
>>
>>1180580
kek
>>
>>1179843
White blue collar here.

Yeah. Not a fan of the illegals but i get it. In general they treated like lower class. Get them a visa and learn some fucking acordian tuba music and get to roofing with them. Mutherfurs can cook. I got cactus at home right now...
>>
>>1180532
Go smoke a joint or something. Calm the fuck down anon. Shit...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.