[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King of /diy/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Who is the king of /diy/
I would vote for joergsprave
ALL PRAISE THE KING OF /DIY/
>>
Let me SHOW you its features ( ಠ‿ಠ)
>>
i outgrew slingshots when i turned 14.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo6DJdltbIub80bLiyJRv3w/videos

he want to set the world on fire
>>
>>1178446
Get off the computer joe, you're drunk.
>>
>>1178446
>the king of /diy/
Fuck off with this bullshit
>>
If we are just talking youtubers, then I suggest not a monarchy but a democracy, then I would elect primative technologies guy, for president ( no long presidential speeches), vp is the king of random grant thompson, secretary of r&d is joergsprave, then randomly throughout congress is codys lab, backyardbowyer, Alec steele, Adam savage, and I know I'm leaving a bunch out but these would be my top nominations
>>
>>1179030
Where does Colin Furze fit into this government?
https://m.youtube.com/#/user/colinfurze
>>
>>1179030
King of random is actually a dumb arse. Pick someone who knows what they're doing.
When he does "science experiments" it makes me cringe so hard. Follow someone like nurdrage or nilered if you wanna see things done properly. Cody'sLab is actually one of the highest on the science and /diy/ rating as he seems to be the only one that preforms actual science experiments and he basically lives off diy everything.
>>
>Cody'sLab is actually one of the highest on the science and /diy/ rating

i checked him out and found a video where he explains how some people came it to set up his new computer for him. so, we have a DIY god who cant even set up a computer, like some granny who cant find the anykey.
>>
>>1178446
Why does his laughter sound so extremely fake, is he autistic?
>aah ah ah
>>
>>1179688
>is he autistic?
He's german, so yes
>>
DIY king is obviously AvE. Paper cut flesh, copper cuts paper, steel cuts copper and cuntstain tongueglide cuts everything else
>>
>>1179566
man owns his own small scale mine, built in indoor vertical hydroponics rig for veggies, another one outside, keeps meat rabbits, built a methane digester for the waste from the rabbits and keeps multiple honeybee hives in a place where there's snow on the ground nearly half the year.
He is a DIY god.
>>
>Uber rubbuh fetish confirmed

RUBBUH!
>>
File: Colin Furze bumper car.jpg (72KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Colin Furze bumper car.jpg
72KB, 1200x675px
>>1179116
Secretary of Transportation
>>
william osman

he has his own fucking laser cutter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KrNaFFhhw0
>>
>>1180067

Second this for making the most sense.
>>
File: 1471703955451.gif (4MB, 400x335px) Image search: [Google]
1471703955451.gif
4MB, 400x335px
>>1179566

>Cant setup his own computer.
>Can make gunpowder out of urine.

I mean really this is not an election for the king of /g/ you sperglord. Yeah techy skills are good skills but they are not the most important skills. The guy's honestly pretty good at chemistry, geology, mineralogy, metallurgy, animal husbandry, physics and he's a relatively accomplished apiarist (bees not apes you monkey). I have seen him do a decent dabblings into electronics (circuitry, and coding) as well. The guy grew up in a house that only had power when they ran a generator you gotta give him a wee bit of slack for not wasting his youth building gaming pc's.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.