[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would i go about making a simple potato vodka???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

How would i go about making a simple potato vodka???
>>
>>1176062
make potato rot
drink
>>
Purchase amylase enzyme and lots of potatoes. Wash and cook and mash potatoes (no skinning). Let potatoes cool to ~150f and add enough strike water to match your target volume plus ~10%. Maintain 150f for 1 hour, then strain off your sugary product and ferment for 2 weeks.

Instead of amylase enzyme, you can also just add mashed potatoes to some malted barley and follow the same basic procedure.

The important thing is the starch conversion. You'll get a lousy fermentation if you skin the potatoes or have very soft water, but you can always add some yeast nutrient to counteract that. Distiller's yeast works best, since you want as little left of the original feedstock as possible.
>>
If cheap bad tasting alcohol is your goal, sugar wine is better. Otherwise go lurk a brewing forum and learn the craft I'm afraid.
>>
If you are in the US it is illegal to distill, so if your gonna go to the expense and labor at least make something good like Bourbon. You can make a cheap ass still with a pressure cooker and copper pipe, but it really isnt worth it for the yield.
>>
>>1176461
> cites laws

Get out of here, cuck. Better throw out your internet before you accidentally copyright infringement.
>>
>>1176465
didn't imply he should follow the law, only that he is aware of the US law. You can legally make beer and wine, but distilling is a felony. Making bombs is a felony but everyone ought to know how to do it
>>
>>1176465
>being aware of the law makes you a cuck

No wonder US prisons are over filled with dipshits like you.
>>
>>1176486
That's because they got caught.
>>
File: 11320140054167.jpg (41KB, 450x588px) Image search: [Google]
11320140054167.jpg
41KB, 450x588px
>>
>>1176476
>distilling is a felony

no.
>>
>>1176597
Hate to burst your bubble, but it is in a lot of countries
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.