[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Foam soap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
How do I get my soap to be as foamy as this picture? I have a pressure washer and it never comes out as this, I always get a very watery soap. How do I make it this foamy.
>>
Look up snow foam. Its usually in a container that you can attach to a hose or pressure washer.
>>
>>1175313
well i guess your question is answered, snow foam, just make sure you use a snow foam sprayer thing, the bottle and nozzle the guy is holding in the picture. i tried putting snow foam soap through a karcher k4 into the detergent bottle that you can buy things for and it completely fucked it up, the pressure cutoff piston jammed then broke so it doesn't turn on at all now, waiting on a replacement part.
the foam has a mixing guide and you can adjust the water/foam ratio by twisting the nozzle and knob on top usually.
if it immediately falls off your car and doesn't stick on then congratulations, it clings to dirt so it just means your car is really clean already!
>>
>>1175319
>>1175344
Thanks, I'll look into getting this chemical, I thougt I was adding too little of the soap.
>>
Is foam actually more effective or is it just a meme?
>>
>>1175432
it's fucking cool is what it is
>>
>>1175435
So, the latter?
>>
>>1175313

Foam does not make a soap more effective. This is a well known historical marketing gimmick. Just because you can't see it working doesn't mean the chemistry isn't happening.
>>
>>1175444
well its a little more 'sticky' i guess, regular car soap could you spray it on and then wash it off? or do you have to sponge it?
i bought a barrel of foam soap, banana scented. delicious.
>>
>>1175432

The idea of the foam is to carry as many dirt particles as possible off of the paint without having to touch it - which would cause swirl marks
>>
>>1175444
No, the lather.
>>
>>1175432
Meme, because you still have to wash normally after a foam soak.
>>
Get a bucket of AFFF firefighting foam and mix it with some water. That should get foamy enough
>>
>>1175448
Came to post this.

Soap shouldn't make any foam at all until after the thing you are washing is clean. If there are enough dirt/oil particles bonding with the soap then there won't be foam or suds. Once the dirt/oil is all gone the soap will foam up like mad. I'm talking about regular homemade bar soap, not "soap" specially made to be foamy regardless of the presence of dirt/oil.

>>1175432
It really is a meme for cleaning.

>>1175466
It doesn't actually work that way. You've been suckered by the soap jew.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.