[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pest control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 20170508_181152.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170508_181152.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Ive come home to 1 or 2 of these flys in my kitchen every night.

Slow flying easy to kill.

We have had a shit ton of rain the last 2 weeks.

House is clean , cant find any dead mice , discarded food.

Any ideas on how to get rid of them?
Fly traps in back yard, fly tape inside?
>>
>>1174370
>Fly traps in back yard, fly tape inside?
Fly traps attract flies.
Fly tape inside is better.

Look around outside for something that may be attracting them to your yard.
>>
bug zapper far from the house as you reasonably can. The bugs will ignore your doors and windows and go there.
>>
File: A salt rifle.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
A salt rifle.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>1174370
Get one of these.
Become Rambo.
>>
Ants...................
How kill?

The bastards are coming out of an electric socket
>>
File: 1490556323440.jpg (46KB, 445x615px) Image search: [Google]
1490556323440.jpg
46KB, 445x615px
Gonna tell you right now op, the best way to keep flies out of the house is lavender. They absolutely hate the stuff. Take a few sprigs off of a plant and boil them for a little while you could also just have an indoor lavender plant! If you do this, your flies will be long gone, and your hone will Smell great.
>>
File: burn-it-down.jpg (261KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
burn-it-down.jpg
261KB, 1024x768px
>>1174616
burn it. burn it all
>>
>>1174616
Depends on the ant type. Some of them can be killed with sugarpoison. They take it back to their lair and the all die shortly
>>
>>1174616
Boric Acid
>>
>>1174370
I spray my houses perimeter and eaves with permethrin every 3 months. If I see anything inside I spray the baseboards. Keeps them away or dead.
>>
File: 1490650329834.jpg (46KB, 359x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490650329834.jpg
46KB, 359x480px
Maybe unrelated, but I figure this is the best place to ask given the thread title.

I recently moved into a place with a bit of a roach problem, and I was curious about possible alternatives (in addition) to just getting an exterminator in. I'll be tracking everything by paper since that seems to be SOP, ofc.

What do you guys think about introducing spiders of some sort to deal with the little fuckers? Anyone else have good (or fun) ideas?

>pic unrelated
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.