[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want one streamlined for plastic. its best to crush plastic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 375926-438x.jpg (56KB, 438x584px) Image search: [Google]
375926-438x.jpg
56KB, 438x584px
i want one streamlined for plastic. its best to crush plastic bottles along the middle, not accordion style as with metal.. and if it had a needle to make an air hole that would be a help, and a rapid loading, or magazine action.. i discovered plastic water and coke bottles will stay crushed under foot.
>>
>>1173448
>i want one streamlined for plastic
So get designing faggot. You gunna demand we build it for you as well?
>>
If you just want to flatten the bottles, you can try a roller press. A 1/4" gap between the rollers and teeth or studs on the rollers to pull the bottles down into it.
>>
File: 1493120174597.jpg (50KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493120174597.jpg
50KB, 599x600px
>>1173448
>drinking soda
enjoy the ovens
>>
File: notim.jpg (18KB, 267x273px) Image search: [Google]
notim.jpg
18KB, 267x273px
>>1173448
So build one fucktard.
If you know what you want, BUILD IT.

We are not going to make plans, and build it for you. FUCKING RETARDED MORONS!
>>
>>1173448
What the fuck is the point of this post? are you asking for help or telling us what you are going to do? or just posting something for no apparent reason?
>>
File: 1485734464792.jpg (104KB, 599x699px) Image search: [Google]
1485734464792.jpg
104KB, 599x699px
>>1173563
not Op but yeah I think he was asking for help
I'm monitoring this thread
>>
>>1173448
ok very simple, look at your pic op
get rid of the pit at the bottom where the can sits, bottle will sit parallel to post
now build two of them
remove the bit that touches the top of the can but keep the bolts
add a length of wood, fix it between the two bolts.
when 'open' ignoring the handle it will be a rectangular opening, insert bottle from the sides. to operate pull handle, apparatus will form a rhombus as the new wood crushes bottle flat against the post.
add nails or screws to extra joiny wood bit to pierce if desired.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.