[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have finally solved it. Instead of burying a seacan like a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

I have finally solved it.

Instead of burying a seacan like a retard, I can just bury a quonset.

Domes have the strength needed to fight the ground pressure.
>>
>>1171967
Hmmmmm.....
Aren't they rather flimsy compared to shipping containers?
And they're not actually domes. The flat end isn't going to do well underground.
>>
Just get a septic tank m99
>>
>>1171967
Cut old oil tanks in half for your coffin
>>
File: MMjackiebrown02.gif (49KB, 410x230px) Image search: [Google]
MMjackiebrown02.gif
49KB, 410x230px
>>1172242

i wonder how many unintentional shipping container sarcophaguses there are that people don't know about
>>
It's called an Anderson Shelter.
>>
>>1171967
o its the shipping container guy, please stop, whatever is your doing, stop.
>>
File: l1456079335865.jpg (9KB, 261x188px) Image search: [Google]
l1456079335865.jpg
9KB, 261x188px
>>1171967
please consult a builder before doing this
>>
>>1171967
Any serious steel building enthusiast knows nobody makes Quonset or Nissen huts any more you stupid piece of shit.

Troll with quality or FOBTR.
>>
Why not just use reinforced concrete over rebar frame with acrylic additives?

It's labor intensive but can be designed strong enough to withstand the weight and in any shape you desire. Deep ass hole, build frame, concrete it, and seal it if you want an extra layer of protection. This is what I plan to do when I get my little 5 acre plot. I'll use a trailer live in while I work on building my tomb. If anything this is the easy part. Drainage and ventilation are the tricky ones.
>>
>>1171967
Golly, OP why pay so much when you can just get a cheap 2-person tent from Walmart and bury that instead!
>>
>>1172696
>walmart
Skip the tent and just bury yourself
>>
>>1172696
Now THIS is shitposting
>>
>>1172725
Walmart.com does sell coffins
>>
File: Tomb of the OP.png (9KB, 658x285px) Image search: [Google]
Tomb of the OP.png
9KB, 658x285px
>>1172696
>>1171967
>>
>>1172735
And a little soil movement and you are dead.
>>
File: tomb 2.png (10KB, 658x285px) Image search: [Google]
tomb 2.png
10KB, 658x285px
>>1172797
It's an easy enough fix. I add some PET barrier on the outside if concrete is used, green because I use mountain dew bottles welded together to make a big sheet. Add a few pieces of rebar for stability and easy peasy fix. It's in a hillside with grass or moss so the soil really shouldn't move much. Good plan for a camping hole at least.
>>
>>1172797
>>1172803
>Tomb of the OP.png
>>
>>1172630
The inter-toobz is full of them. They just re-named them "steel arch".

https://www.curvcosteelbuildings.com/quonset-origins/
>>
Hey guys whats goin on in this thread?
>>
>>1172864
Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.
>>
>>1172803

what are you even saying here?
>>
>>1172864
Here's Wayne Lambright making an apology video to his family in 2012 after showing up drunk to a family event and masturbating his nephew's penis. If you're into Wayne lore, you'll remember this is when he lost all of his previously semi-normal family relations and his schizophrenia took a turn for the worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5zwqFtDhgs

EDIT: This video has been removed from Wayne's YouTube channel, did the court order you to remove this video Wayne?
>>
>>1173021
He's saying that your body will be preserved better during the collapse.
>>
>>1172258
Thanks, some actually useful info from a shipping container coffin thread.
>>
>>1172865
6/10

Not savage enough
>>
>>1172864
The moment I read dome I knew this turd was going to pop up..
>>
>>1172735
I remember this. Did the OP ever build a sleep bunker / coffin?
>>
You making an underground shooting range? I like the idea. I've thought about burying conex boxes for an underground storage solution but domes would distribute the weight better.
>>
>>1173902
Lead contamination, Ventilation and the high cost per square foot might be detrimental. I've seen small (36") steel culverts being used as tiny short pistol ranges/weapon test tubes. But for a 100yd range you would have a lot of issues
>>
>>1173732
He's most likely still in it.
>>
>>1173022
what the?
>>
>>1172726
I'm dead. Anon please join our shitposting fb group
>>
>>1172803
Camping hole.
>open lid
>badger den
>rip.jpg
>>
File: Screenshot_20170509-085842.png (947KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170509-085842.png
947KB, 1080x1920px
>>1172864
>have one of the worst days of my life.
>get on /diy to feel better and fight depression because alchahol is frowned upon at work
>hoping for good quality shitposting ans fun diy
>i'm building a submarine
>47 bunker threads
>domes

I love u faggots.

4chan may have actually saved my life the last couple of years.

I have seen so much pain and heartache recently.

Its nice to get on here and be told to kms 14 times and look at domes.

Nobody is fake. Amd the ones that are shitpost till my sides cripple.

Pic related is oc from fb.

All the crying and hugs tonight will be a little eaier thanks to u faggots.

Stay salty bros
>>
>>1174875
>/diy/, how do I make aircraft/spacecraft/submarine/shipping container bunker/pepetual motion machine?

>I don't know anything about engineering, construction or electronics, and I have no tools, money or friends but if I can just get those jerks on /diy/ to stop laughing at me and tell me how to build it will be simple because I am very smart.

Every. Single. Day.

Never change /diy/
>>
>>1174894
Have you tried telling someone exactly what they need to do including what tools they need to purchase/use?
>>
>>1174913
Yeah. That's kinda what we do here. Unless someone comes here asking for something impossible or increadibly vague and stupid. Like:

>hey /diy/ how do I make a human powered ultralight out of PVC pipe.

We're not going to design somthing fom the ground up for you.
>>
>>1172728
Holy fuck they do
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.