[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buying a house that's bit for sale?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

How do I convince, by an means necessary, that someone would he better if they just sold their house to me.

Already rebuttal on an offer. What next? Any experience?
>>
>>1171685
O-offer enough money?

What exactly are you asking here.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170503-131630.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170503-131630.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>1171685
You make them an offer they can't refuse
>>
>>1171690

It isn't on the market. I approached them about buying it and offered a fair price.
They have other houses and aren't always there so thought they would sell it. But they weren't open to it so how do I make them
>>
>>1171694
>its not on the market
>i went and offered them a fair market price
>why wont they sell2me /diy/?
a 'fair price' for property thats not on the market and the owners have no interest in selling, probably STARTS at fair market value +25% - and even then, they will probably still tell you to fuck of, as is their right. And that 10 times, you start bleating about how 'its a fair market price, and you never use it..' - none of which is, in anyway, the remotest of your fucking business, pal. You have literally no leverage for negotiation here, none at all - surprised they even listened to you, desu.
>>
>>1171701
Then onto the solution of how to get then out?
>>
>>1171706
Now that, as they say, is a different matter entirely. I know peeps that would target entire rows, nice houses, buy one (any one..) cheap as possible as foot in the door, fill it with trash, house/garden everything, start working the neighbors to sell up Thats a long game tho. You need to study youtr target, find potential areas of leverage - why you obsessed with the damn place anyway, personal, or money? People who want/need to sell, be a whole lot easier, esp. the latter. My advice, fuggedit meantime, go buy / flip something else, maybe revsit the issue later.
>>
>>1171706
>Then onto the solution of how to get then out?
Offer more money.
>>
>>1171719
Yeah.

It's by itself so harder to drag value down around it.

I just want it..long story
>>
>>1171719
if you really want it, threats come next
>>
>>1171749
That shit will get you arrested though needs to be more clever
>>
If it's actually in SF, you'll have to marry into one of the elite families who run shit before you can own property.
Otherwise, just bus in homeless people until the property value begins to drop.
>>
If you happen to be the US Govt or one of it's corrupt cronies, you apply eminent domain and kick them out with a bulldozer and the sheriff. Otherwise, get fucked or offer them more money you degenerate.
>>
>>1171706
find a way to convince them it is haunted and they will die horribly unless they sell it quickly
>>
>>1171808
This never worked in Scooby-Doo.
>>
>>1172193
Protip: avoid meddling kids
>>
>>1171747

If you can't drag down land value, that suggests it's secure from most forms of legal/economic manipulation.

Your only option is to pony up an ludicrous offer: There are no other routes that give you even a decent chance of getting the property.

If the concern is sentimental (Family/Childhood home), take a photo and learn to move on: See if you can replicate some of the traits you enjoyed the most.

If the concern is amenities; Welcome to /diy/, what do you want in your home today?
>>
>>1171747
How did you know there's Nazi gold under that house?
>>
Offer to sell them fire insurance.
>>
>>1172561
>If the concern is sentimental (Family/Childhood home), take a photo and learn to move on:

Fucking this. I bought the house my brother (died last year) rented a few years ago, we used to have crazy parties there and its condition reflected it. I then had the psychological battle of wanting to preserve it, but knowing it needed to be renovated to be usable. I ended up flipping it back off to a sympathetic buyer.

Avoid at all costs if it is a sentiment driven purchase.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.