[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had a flood yesterday...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Sad Kitten.png (273KB, 432x451px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Kitten.png
273KB, 432x451px
Had a flood two years ago in my raised ranch due to my town's drainage system, with water rising as high as 8 inches downstairs. Since then, have had drain tile installed, rigorously maintained my outdoor drains, and the town installed a new drainage system on my street.
Just had another flood yesterday evening. Granted, it wasn't nearly as bad (not all rooms had standing water, the ones that did only had about an inch or less). Currently have three air movers and three dehumidifiers going on full blast (one of each piece is an industrial strength rental from Home Depot).
I'm sitting here waiting another two hours before I can call my insurance company. The last time this happened, the adjuster tried his best to not cover us, until as luck would have it I received a call from the town prosecutor just as he was about to leave. Hearing that, the adjuster suddenly had a change of heart, and agreed to pay us out.
I'm dreading making this call, because I know they're going to try to pull the same shit again. I've got a lawyer I can contact in a worst-case scenario, but I don't want to get dicked around again. What do I do when this guy (probably the same guy as last time, same company) tries to deny me compensation again?
tl:dr- Tips on getting an insurance company to pay for coverage.
>>
>>1170950
Threaten to sue step 1.

Send letter by lawyer 2

Actually sue for more cause they cucks.

Profit
>>
>>1170950
i guess document everything ie take pictures videos if you have to or write a log about what happened etc is without saying

also threaten to sue, then talk to lawyer, then sue
>>
>>1170950
Google your location's state insurance commission and ask them the same questions. Then write out in big block letters there title, the persons name, and the telephone number that you speak to, leave that lay out on the table where you will sit to speak with them.
>>
>>1170950
>Hello, yes, insurance company? My lawyer told me to call you guys....
>>
>>1171771
It works.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.