[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to build a bat trap?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (99KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 720x540px
This past winter I found some tiny turds in my attic so I put down mouse traps, and ended up catching 4 bats instead.

I haven't seen anything since, but I'd like to build a bat trap in case they come back. Does anyone have experience with this? I don't want to have to pay some dumbass come out and charge 3k to drape a couple of nets.
>>
sit in the corner
get a baseball bat
wait
and smack them out of the fucking air
>>
use superman as bait.
>>
>>1170074
The bats chose you, embrace them
>>
Set up a bat house somewhere outside that the bats would rather go to instead.
>>
Block where they're getting in. Bats eat a shitload of bugs.
>>
>>1170074

Bats are endangered, so don't kill them. btw, how the fuck to they get inside? well fix that hole! Why would you want to kill bats? They eat insects and are your friend. Are you murrican?
>>
1. Kill the bats. 2. Wait for the crocoach invasion, you deserve it.

No, really, just call some wild life control, biologist are crazy about bats and looking for them everywere, they are going extinct with disastrous consequences for agriculture.
>>
>>1170133

With a proper trap could I catch them alive and sell them?
>>
>>1170140
shame you ain't an endangered species you retarded waste of fucking oxygen, least bats are useful.
>could I catch them alive and sell them?
assuming you don't catch rabies first, sure, stick 'em on ebay, you don't mind the 'Federal Offence' aspect of trapping them, that is. May as well be a rich retard, amiright?
>>
>>1170074
>killing bats
fag
>>
>>1170130
well they shit everywhere and do carry some viruses.

But I still think bats are cool.
>>
What type of bat are we talking about?
>>
>>1170196
No idea. Like I said, I didn't intend to kill them, I thought there were mice in my attic so I used mouse traps, and when I checked 2 weeks later all I had was bats. They were small though, with bodies the size of a mouse.
>>
File: 47951.jpg (66KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
47951.jpg
66KB, 898x701px
Someone say Bat Trap
>>
>>1170074
My buddy is bat remover. They also clean bat shit ;(
>>
>>1170128
This.

Mfw i have 6 bat houses and went as far as to kidnap bats and force them to move in. They aint having it and i have all of the misquitoes.

How to attract bats anons? Could work for op bait trap
>>
File: Screenshot_20170501-100539.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170501-100539.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>1170156
Scratch him behind the ears and then build him a house. Name him Toby
>>
This thread is batty.
>>
File: 450pxNero_1.jpg (35KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
450pxNero_1.jpg
35KB, 450x600px
>>1170156
I can almost taste the butthurt.
Consider ending your life in this plane of existance
>>
>>1170074
Certain frequencies disorient them, blast those through a speaker system and curbstomp them as they hit the ground. If they are fruit bats, you could alternatively spike some fruit to get them drunk.
>>
>>1170082
>Do this.
>End up with a pile of dead feral baseball bats.
>>
>>1170670
DAD GO AWAY
>>
>>1170752
You could have been a prodigy!
>>
Just get some Pseudogymnoascus destructans and pretty soon you won't have any bats left in your attic or entire state!
>>
>>1170074
Search on how to build bat house. Build one and put it up outside. Then plug entrance holes.

No more bats in belfry and lots of bat bros to eat bugs.
>>
>>1170082
I have had excellent results with this method, but you may want to start with an old tennis racquet as well
>>
>>1170882
This. One got in my house once and I tried to catch it with my big fishing net. Ended up swatting it out of the air with the metal rim of the net, breaking one wing. I had to scoop it up, take it to my back porch and stomp it to death with my work boots on. Those fuckers are resilient, it took like 20 stomps before it stopped shrieking and moving.

Threw the carcass is my neighbors yard and the next day I saw his dogs playing with it LOL
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.