[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Felder Sawhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: felder.jpg (11KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
felder.jpg
11KB, 340x340px
Hey guys, does anyone of you own a Felder KF700?

I am having issues installing the protective hood for the sawblade, because they didn't send me any documentation on how to install that thing.

Do you guys have any info/knowledge on that stuff?

Pic related.
>>
>>1169761
is that thing like $10k? no docs wtf?
>>
>>1169761
Why don't you contact them?
>>
>>1169858

Because there are holidays tomorrow and the day after.

The earliest i can contact them is on Wednesday.
>>
>issues
A better explination of the problem and/or pics of parts would be helpful
>>
>>1170009

I think i should have worde that differently.

Despite 4 years of experience as a cabinetmaker, i have no idea where to attach that thing.

Basically it is just a rectangular steel beam, which has a few holes inside of it.

It came with the hood itself and few bolts (25mm and 30mm M8) in bags. In addition to that, there was a non threaded bolt, with a length of about 12cm and a diameter of 35mm included.

After a few hours of fiddling i have found out how everything is supposed to fit together. Imho they did a pretty bad job, considering the cost of that thing. For example, they drilled the holes, in which you are supposed to insert the non threaded bolt to the exact diameter of the bolt. But then they painted everything, including said hole with standard rust protective paint. So i had to sand away the paint in specific areas to make the bolts fit.

The only thing that i am missing now is a way for me to actually attach the steel beam construction to the machine itself. I have found the opening, where i am supposed to place it, but i believe, that there is a part missing, which locks into the big non threaded bolt, inside said opening, because there are two longitudinal holes in the metal frame, right where the end of the steel beam touches the caseing of the machine.

I am going to hit up the Felder technician on Wednesday and ask him. But so far i have assembled everything they have sent me without too much hassle.
>>
>>1170009

Also no pics, because my phones battery is at 2%.
>>
File: 1492388941632.jpg (59KB, 400x409px) Image search: [Google]
1492388941632.jpg
59KB, 400x409px
>>1169761
Why are you reading the instructions?
What is wrong with you.
>>
>>1170028

Because i need to find the part number of that one part that is missing.

I wont be able to find that shit by just looking at the machine or trial and error.
>>
>>1170030
charge your phone and take some pictures.

otherwise, no one here is going to be able to help you
>>
>>1169761
Jesus fuck, number one should of bought scm same machines less money, number two there are pdf documents on the felder/hammer website for instillation
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.