[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i do an inalambric charger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: wilessqi-w782.jpg (28KB, 782x440px) Image search: [Google]
wilessqi-w782.jpg
28KB, 782x440px
For cellphone or something else and how would it work?(Under what mecanism?)
(It doesn't have to be cute)
>>
>i want to do X but have absolutely no fucking clue about it!
>>
>>1168647
>i'm on a shitty cartoon spam board with 0 fucking input!

Seriously anon. Blowjob a shotgun.
>>
>>1168638
It's basically 1:1 high frequency transformer with separate windings.
So in theory make two coils on top of each other, Source one switched at sufficiently high frequency by commonly aviable driver. Receiver end fitted with rectifier and filtering caps, maybe regulator.
It will also produce massive EM noise, so fun guaranteed.
>>
>>1168704

>It will also produce massive EM noise, so fun guaranteed.

They're generally run in the kHz range, harmonics in a frequency range where the coil acts as a RF antenna won't have much energy.
>>
Magnetic induction.
>>
File: 1490027521086.jpg (1MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
1490027521086.jpg
1MB, 2988x5312px
>>1168638
Get a pair of microwave oven transformers (MOT). Separate the secondary and primary coils by chopping the MOTs in half between the coils. Use ziploc bags to hold the halves of the transformers that have the secondary coils (you can toss out the halves with the primary coils) Take the bridge rectifier out of your charger and attach it one MOT Then attach the bridge rectifier to your phone's input. Attach the other MOT to your charger.

Now you can carry around your phone with the half of a MOT (duct tape them together). Any time you want to charge it, just place that half mot onto the other half of the MOT. (optional: using smaller transformers)
>>
I want it to be capable of charging by long distance
>>
>>1169136

It's not impossible, it's not easy either though. It will be very inefficient and will require some careful engineering to stay within safety standards for field strength.

Get a masters level of knowledge in EE first (and actually be good at it) and you'll be equipped to design something like this. It's not available as a product or kit.
>>
>>1168638
Maybe this might help you a bit.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExU32UyGX6w
There's also a second video in which he improves upon its effeciency.
>>
>>1169136
Look who we have here, another Nikola fucking Tesla. Without a doubt, any long range charging has to be directional, and highly directional at that. Magnetic field strength decays at a rate of 1/(r^2) as you move the receiver away from the transmitter, so where normal wireless chargers use X amount of power to charge your phone over a distance of 2cm maximum, to charge your phone from 5m away you'll need 62500X amount of power to charge at the same rate. If that hasn't discouraged you yet, you'll need some robotics to aim your (probably significantly large) electromagnet's core at your phone, based off some sort of bluetooth distance+direction triangulation. You'll want to set the frequency to be safely above 20kHz, otherwise there will be a loud buzz in your headphones. I'm pretty sure your phone/receiver would have to be pointing more or less directly at the transmitter, so good luck with that. Also don't be surprised if your watch or belt is tugged towards the electromagnet. HAVE FUN!!!
>>
>>1168845
what the fuggg happened there??
>>
>>1170909
Loose lugnuts, and alloy deformation from the hub posts slamming back and forth under acceleration/braking.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.