[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diy Android app

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Capture+_2017-04-27-16-04-19.png (66KB, 720x1188px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-04-27-16-04-19.png
66KB, 720x1188px
This is an Android app I am developing. It reminds you when you need to drink water. When you click "drink" two options appear. Custom and water bottle. When you click water bottle it adds 500ml tp your count. When you click "custom" you get to type in the amount of ml you drank. I know there is other water reminders on the play store so how can I get it to be different? Thanks!!
>>
Make it like really really easy to use, and get a catchy name/logo.

Add tons of stats the users can check out
>>
>>1168352
This is b8? An app to remind you to drink water? Ok...
Tip: Proofread
> menue
>>
Add cute anime girls
>>
>>1168352
I see you have a bottle default
Make other bottle and or glass size defaults.
Maybe the person has a big plastic bottle they carry around, or they buy small bottled waters.

Custom should only be if they dont fall into your defaults

Put them in a drop down menu or something
>>
>>1168352
there's no contrast between your icons so increase that a bit.
Make it send notifications to you to remind you to drink.
Make it congradulate the user for drinking so they feel good for drinking all the water in a day
Track thier progress per day to get them to meet goals
>>
>>1168352
"You have drunk : 1500" or "You drank : 1500".
And in this iteration of your thread you have introduced the word "Menue" to the English language. We use the phrase "Bill of Fare" to avoid propagating the French influence "Menu" in English. Also the gui advice suggested by other anons.
>>
>>1168352
You should add a function which reminds you to breathe.
>>
>>1168352
Might seem like a no brainer, but fitbit/samsung watch/etc functionality.

Also, if you want to want to be like every asshole dev out there, charge a small amount to save custom sizes. Like a buck. I'm assuming you're doing free with ads.

A pedometer function would be nice as well, or gps distance tracker for jogger and cyclist bros an broettes.
>>
My company uses an app that reminds people to stand up and walk around once an hour because we sit at our desks so much. So, yeah, it's definitely is a thing. That said, it took one guy 2 hours to program it and it's free so don't expect to make any money off of it. Especially considering we don't actually know how much water a person should drink a day. The whole 8, 8 oz. glasses thing has no basis in science.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.