[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diy Android app

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Capture+_2017-04-25-19-34-45.png (66KB, 720x1188px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-04-25-19-34-45.png
66KB, 720x1188px
I have been working on a android app and I was wondering how I could rearrange the ui so then it looks professional. Any ideas???
>>
>>1167394
>water reminder
for what purpose
>>
It tracks how much water you drink each day. Its around 15% complete.
>>
File: fuses.jpg (47KB, 718x612px) Image search: [Google]
fuses.jpg
47KB, 718x612px
For starters, it's spelled "habits" lel

Use some material design framework and build around it, it makes it dead easy to build a nice app.

You could also make a permanent notification to allow for quick adding of amounts of water.
Also ask /g/, the only time i've built an android app it looked like absolute dogshit tbqh, you will find actual help if you ignore the usual shitposting.
Pic unrelated
>>
Hey thanks for the feedback! Lol I know my spelling is not the best ;)
I will try to implement the notification into it sosketme. I am trying to create a reminder that is different then all the other ones on the play store. I just hope when I launch it, people download it. (I need the add revenue)
The app ui looks very sketchy. The text is just a textview using the default font. I will need to change that up.
Anyways thanks!!!!
>>
>>1167441
do you know how to reply anon?
>>
Lol im not sure if I am doing it the right way. I am just clicking "post a reply" at the bottom of the page.
>>
>>1167457
you can reply to an individual if you click on their post number
first time here?
>>
>>1167394
I'm sure /g/ would have some great advice
>>
>>1167441
Not wanting to be the resident grammar Nazi, but the aforementioned "habits", "you have drUnk...", learn the difference between 'then' and 'than', and you need the 'ad' (short for advertising) revenue. For sure, changing up the UI and font will definitely help, but the little things like correct use of our language are the invisible details that make the difference between professional and amateur.
>>
>>1167394
"so THAT it looks professional.", or "so then it looks MORE professional.". Your choice.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.