[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

morels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: morels.jpg (710KB, 2125x1196px) Image search: [Google]
morels.jpg
710KB, 2125x1196px
I love these fuckers. How do I grow them at home?
They grow near me but I can't get enough to satisfy myself. I have a large basement and already grow, but I've never done anything with mushrooms.

Any other rare foods worth growing indoors in a controlled environment?
>>
>>1165725
shitake mushrooms are pretty lucrative. saffron.

marijuana if you live in a legal state and if there are morels growing near you i assume you are.
>>
>>1165725
See: >>>/out/993583

There's a few posts on that.

>>1165728
>marijuana if you live in a legal state

Feds can still raid "legal" grows. It is still illegal federally. They do it all the time still.
>>
>>1165734
thanks for that anon
>>
>>1165725
If there was a good way to farm them, they would be. People pay a fortune for them
>>
>>1165725
Lol, good luck. Your only option is to buy a nice patch of old growth forest.
>>
One of my favs. Besides that there isn't much you can do.
>>
>>1165725
Fuck rhose mutherfuckers. Went out 4 times in 2 weeks this year. Not a 1. I did catch poison ivy and a $100 dteroid shot tho...

They hard af to grow inside. Can get kits to grow outside. Can make a slurry and promote growth outside.
>>
>>1165728
>saffron

Yeah, if you're willing to wait forever. A saffron bulb will only produce a single crocus in the first growing season, specifically 3 stamens. 50 stamen (thread) weigh about 70mg, meaning it'd take just over 700 threads to make a single gram. Each year, another crocus will appear, up to 4 or 5 per bulb. You'd need tens of thousands of bulbs popping to make any money, even at $30 a gram (which is what certified pure premium saffron goes for.)

Now, if you like to cook and enjoy recipes that call for saffron, and if you like gardening, then it's worth it. One of my aunts keeps a bed of about 500 bulbs in her yard, and that produces enough for her for a year every year, plus the flowers look great.
>>
>>1165795
>tfw you will never be in charge of a massive Chinese morel farm
There is always a way, anon. You just have to tr
>>
>>1165725
>How do I grow them at home?
Just treat them like Feds, feed em shit and keep em in the dark.
>>
>>1165725
your best bet is probably to make a culture and spray it in the wild .
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.