[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

removing burns from car seat upholstery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20170421_162659.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170421_162659.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
pic related, my regulated (and new) vape started blowing up in my car seat for no apparent reason, and I had to toss it out the window as quickly as I could, but in the 3 seconds it took my to get out of the vehicle, it left a dark burn mark. I've already scrubbed the hell out of it and cleaned it, so there's no soot left, but there is still a burn mark. I tried using a razor to scrape the burn marks off after I cleaned the spot thoroughly, but no luck. Any suggestions?
>>
>>1165157
Reupholster you retard
Are you expecting some kind of 4chan magic that will allow you to unburn something?
>>
>>1165160
no, I'm just poor as fucc and wasn't totally sure if there was some unspoken for method that crafty internet wizards could possibly reveal to me.
Please do not swear on my profile, thanx.
>>
Go back in time and quit vaping
>>
>>1165162
You stupid motherfucker.

Burnt means burnt. When something gets burnt it doesn't just add a layer of burn on something that can be taken off, it physically destroys and warps whatever is burnt.

Your car seat is literally fucking fucked and you deserve it for sucking that dumb ass robocock.
>>
>>1165169
to be totally honest, I would. Nicotine is a nice buzz and it helps me get by because I've been having to sell my prescribed stims for money :'(.
>>
>>1165162
> poor as fuck
> vaper
Yeah that adds up.

> on my profile
Don't pretend to troll now just because you are embarrassed, plenty of people are no use junkie dropout losers and they don't let it get them down, they just go on with no real self awareness
>>
>>1165157
Don't listen to the Creedence while smoking joint and driving. You will end's up in trash can
>>
>>1165157
Go to u pull it yard. Buy new seat in same color from like model.

This will be fastest and probably least expensive option if you don't know how to sew.
>>
>>1165157
>ruining the interior of your car by vaping
>caring that you have a burn mark on your seat

This truly is baffling
>>
>Any suggestions?

Habitrol gum or lozenges. You vape for nicotine and that's the most efficient way to get it. It's cheap, discreet, portable and you don't fry your car seat.

https://www.amazon.com/Habitrol-Nicotine-Lozenge-Flavor-Lozenges/dp/B00UO1G2AM?th=1

As for the seat, throw some cheap seat covers on dat bitch. Replace when destroyed.
>>
>>1165157
Monster energy drinks work well for removing burns from vapes

If that doesn't work then obviously the only solution is to sell the car and purchase a subaru, or constantly keep your snapback on the car seat covering the burn mark
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.