[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giant Fridge...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I have a shitty rental house. Buddy deal renting it because it is such shit it isn't even worth renting. Buddy living in camper. Hapily moves in and pays most of the mortgage. Bro gets a better job and our goal of making his house a rental cabin gets a little help. Figure he will hang out a year or 2 and buy a house. In the meantime we will fix up his place while he has cheap af rents to care for it and work with our improvements. To my knowledge we are on the same page. Is an ex roomate and lifelong bro so there is a lot of trust and transparency.

Which leads me to this shit. The kitchen floor is bare plywood and sucks. And the other 2 small rooms of carpet are shit. Gave him the option of new lenolium and carpet for higher rent or leave it be. He said he didnt care. Cheap rent is cool but so is new carpet ina shithole. Wife wants to fix it.

My delema is the fridge. To get it in the house i had to take off the doors, door brackets, doors on the house, and the door frame itself...

The guys putting in vynil require nothing be on the floor.

Done lol at the wife. Got 6 feet. I can frame a corner and throw the fridge on it. Then tear it down after instal. She says i am dumb and she is taking doors off the fridge...

Oh, btw the fridge is full.

My question is who is right here?

Should me and a bro build a shelf and throw the giant fridge up on it or should i bow down and spend 2 days disassemble my fridge and house and store his shit?

Vynil is already there and they comming tomorrow. If they charge 2k to move a fridge i may lose it...

Wtf do i do anon?
>>
>Wtf do i do anon?

Spend the money on ESL courses.
>>
File: 1489804827774.jpg (514KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1489804827774.jpg
514KB, 1024x681px
>>1164734
>there are people in the world who willfully install carpeting

Put the fridge on a dolly, take it apart, move it to another room. Use coolers and ice for your food. This isn't hard and it isn't rocket science.
>>
>>1164734

>The guys putting in vynil require nothing be on the floor.

Just tell them to skip the space below the fridge. You get to define what the floor is.

PS. should have just put down laminate flooring yourself.
>>
>>1164734
>Not having a walk-in fridge.

Get a job, hippie
>>
>>1164734
use a crane hoist it up so its just off the ground then ask them if they would like to have a go at your missus while you watch and have a sandwich
>>
>>1164759
Fridge wont fit in any other room. Doors ways are plaster. Only way in and out is to take off fridge doors, door brackets, cut a rewire pluging, remove house doors, and dissasemble doorway and this time probably buy new wood to reolace the shit in the doorway and then paint it.

Mutherfucker as it stands is almost 6 inches wider than the doorway.
>>
>>1164771
Oh i know. Even have laminate flooring. Vynil cost twice what carpet did. Seriously about to tell the wife fuckoff and just handle paperwork. Her opinions do nothing but fuck up progress and cost money.
>>
>>1164910
Lol, if there was a beer cave next door i would end up divorced bunking with my tenant...
>>
>>1164998
Lol, not a cuck but sliding a cherry picker in the door way may be viable so thanks.
>>
>>1165008

Sound like a step up!
>>
>>1165257
Sage works on all boards right? Well, if anyone cares just like i figured. They charged $35 and just shoved it accross the room after they laid that side.

Beer cave a better idea confirmed.

Where to get dicktons of insulation now...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.