[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best anti-bug/spider technology for this summer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: _.jpg (176KB, 594x331px) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
176KB, 594x331px
What is the best anti-bug/spider technology for this summer? I see more and more spiders in my house, I get bitten every night it seems.
>>
>>1162811
>SELF ENQUIRY

So have you found the answer?
>>
>>1162811
We always buy those sticky traps for mice and put them under the bed legs.
>>
Thank you.

>>1162812
nope
>>1162813
too mean. anything that just turns them away without trapping them?
>>
How to get rid of bugs thread number 53828904

diatomaceous earth
i
a
t
o
m
spam detector fuck you
>>
File: Capture.png (288KB, 1135x410px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
288KB, 1135x410px
>>1162811
>>
what the hell kind of spiders actively bite you at night? I bet you probably have bed bugs op
>>
Bugs react strongly to scents. See if what particular (class of) compounds might repel them- plants (cheap, passive) or incense sticks (cost moolah, require burning and attention).
>>
>>1162819
Fuck you for making me laugh
>>
>>1162811
Spiders are predators, thus a symptom of prey animal (insect) infestation. How to not have spiders:
!. Keep your house clean. By disturbing all corners and crevices with a broom or duster on a weekly basis, spiders will not stay in in your house long enough to spin big webs and lay eggs. Clean your clothes, bedding and carpets regularly.

2. Do not leave food sources out for the spiders' food sources. If you're leaving food out, insects will come in if they can to eat it. Spiders will follow them.

3. If you are the insects' food source, you need to clean your house better and secure insect entry points with caulking, window screens, borax/diatomaceous earth, and traps. Make sure you or your pets are not bringing insects inside with you. Sometimes you have made the area directly surrounding the outside of your house too attractive to insect colonies. Don't let the grass overgrow, remove standing water, repair rotting structures. Call an exterminator when it's too much for you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.