[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

in need of new project ideas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Hiya /diy/, i haven't been here in 4 years. remember the glass bottle cutting memes? Anyway, i need ideas for projects that are outdoor oriented. I have access to a fuck load of tools, wood, and land. how can i get my hands dirty again?
>>
>>1156748

Use the tools to make something out of wood that you can put somewhere...
>>
Bumping for interest. I'd suggest looking up Steve Ramsey on YT, he has alot of fun project ideas.
>>
>>1156748
Cuckshed. 4 real
>>
>>1156748
>that pic
Anybody ever known a rod buster who wasn't filthy?
>>
File: ModelG06969-10542957478.jpg (140KB, 880x800px) Image search: [Google]
ModelG06969-10542957478.jpg
140KB, 880x800px
>>1156748
>using a nailpuller for this job
this is some caveman tier thinking. do americans really do this?

if you can't afford a proper electric wire twister at least use the hook thingy.
fuck, a hammer would even be better than a fucking nailpuller
>>
File: 1491176753240.jpg (59KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491176753240.jpg
59KB, 960x960px
>>1157136
>>1157776
Just googled rod buster. they're all using some types of clamps to twist the wires, what a disgusting country.
Shouldn't expect anything more from a country where driving manual is an accomplishment though
>>
>>1157782
>>1157776
>had to Google rod buster
>nail puller
>clamps
>don't even know the right name for the tool or the job, but can tell you how to do it better.
Really gets the neurons firing
>>
>>1157776
> herr do Americans actually do this
> pic of a hook
> girly hands can't fathom twisting a wire with any sort of pliers
Dunno, ya think maybe he's cutting the wire? Ya know, with the end nippers he's holding? The tool used to cut wire like that? Maybe?
> continue wondering why US has been world power for 100 years, in spite of being youngest developed country
>>
>>1157854
This.
>>
>>1157854
YOUNG GUNS GET SWOLE SON!

Innovating new ideas ALWAYS trumps old tard shit.

I mean fuck, i used to pride myself busting ass asa kid. Bucking hay bales and wrenching rods with the best of them. Even custom built a spinning wrench... now they got air levelers on the rig, winch lines on the front, air spiders, fucking rod tongs, and they leave the rods standing with a 4 man crew. Used to just be me and 1 acid tripping operator...

Also #roundbales.

Nobody hauls hay.

Everyone wonders why kids are lazy entitled cunts and then buys then a tablet or a phone at 3 and sends then to college without them ever having had a job...

Wtf did u think was gonn happen.
>>
>>1158695
W-what? What's all that jibber jabber there? I was just saying the guy was cutting the wire.
>>
File: 142346577788.jpg (106KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
142346577788.jpg
106KB, 500x372px
>>1158695
Are you by chance a drug addict living with his ugly wife in a house that you leave trashy, yet is in a nice, rural neighborhood?
>>
>>1156748
I'm pretty new to /diy/, what's this glass bottle cutting meme?
>>
>>1158805
Cut bottles with a burning rope.
Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmW6QshlD54

The results tend to be pretty awful.
A related meme is using the cut bottles as drinking glasses
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.