[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bunker Profits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1459331298277.jpg (139KB, 1594x896px) Image search: [Google]
1459331298277.jpg
139KB, 1594x896px
Before you autists start shreiking about shippi g containers i know a man who has lived underground for over 50 years in a concret bunker he made.

Also, i have access to dirtworking equipment.

I wish to live on an underground mansion.

More of a /biz question i know, but i hate that pump and dump scam ran by the mods...

How would you profit from a bunker?

I wish to use all profit from the business to expand the bunker until i die. I am 31 uears old and already have 1 llc under my belt.

Only thing i can think of is underground food storage.

Problem is tho there isnt much need for that here.

It is close to a large floral that may rent seasonally. But i dont know.

Any other ideas?

>pic kinda related. Hat tip to bunkerbro
>>
>>1156550

you left out the most important detail.

where the fuck is it
>>
cool fucking project dude, don't know what you are asking for though.
how you will save money by living in the bunker?
you could make money by offering it as a nuke storage for the russians
>>
>>1156550
>underground food storage
wut?
PAGING MARY JANE BUNKER ANON - Guy that bought the house with ex-military bunker that was busted as a farm? If you readin, any updates? cheers!
>How would you profit from a bunker?
eh, legally, you mean? Wanna be rich with a bunker, start off very rich, I guess - everyone seems to go for datacentres n shit, food? maybe mushrooms or something, doubt the resulting climate would be great to actually live in tho.
>>
>>1156550
>How would you profit from a bunker?
buying a used bunker from cold war
sell/rent reservation place to dooms day morons, servers, security vault for high end people - for expensive stuff, state contract etc.
>>
Create super posh underground bunker hotel
>>
>>1156624
>super posh hotel
>be as far as city center as possible

genius
>>
>>1156627
An all inclusive resort. Shops, restaurants, movie theatre, blacklight paintball..
>>
>>1156555
Sorry. Southeast kansas. I have the option to actually buy that old mans bunker but its a little high i think and i dont really like the location. Trying to buy land tied to a rock quarry and rent machines on the weekends. So not entirely sure but the turrain from topsoil to about 50 feet is rocky and shitty. Maybe even solid rock.

Solid rock is a bonus tho because structural and also, i wanna crush it and rock a field. Want a scrap yard and junk shit to play with. Hate trees. Hate grass. Hate mowing. Fucking HATE mowing to the point i am buying a robot lawn mower right now...
>>
>>1156569
I wont save money. Its gonna cost my ass a lifetime of work and money. But being a miner for a career and bunkerbro pics stared at enough i desided fuckit. Yolo. I just wanna try and find a way to constantly employ a few bros and expand and then die.

Dont wanna do anything sketchy or get cancer from nukes but yes. Any way to make use of bunker space and profit...
>>
>>1156593
Well. Considering a well ventelated system or open wall. Likely will build a house on top because wife wants a house and not live like molepeople. And i have a plan to set up a deer stand and legally shoot bambie year round. Beer cave for sure going in as HVAC is a hobby of mine. Plus, hey anons. Bring coats in 110 degrees and we party.

Every major food supplier in the country stores food in mines. I used to truck drive and seen it.

Easier temp controls
>>
>>1156609
State contract?

Aolid ideas but i dont want to sleep near billions in assets and get kilt.

Servers is cool. I hate that shit but my brother inlaw is tech guy.
>>
>>1156624
Good idea. Would double as guest rooms and employ a couple maids. Sadly there is jack fuck all to do here. But a smaller 5 or 10 room 3 star quality that is clean would be a fantastic idea.

Will try and get pics. My friend that is showing me it again has court. So i dunno when i will see him again but hopefully soon. He just left actually but i am stuck at work and fuckung busy...

10/10 growing a sweet mullet and building a dick shaped bunker or buying that other one tho. Already talked to the wife and started selling shit so we can move...
>>
>>1156627
>2 hours from any descent sized city. Mfw.

Still though. A smaller one would be cool. Like a vacation house as i have friends therd and could crash / rent them.
>>
>>1156714
If i ever get the money you bet. % off if you say you are 4chan bro
>>
>>1157039
or government procurement or anything with contract to state like geting paid to have the bunker up and running, or geting paid to store state shit etc ...if you have conections
or renting it to a firm like local antivirus producent wanted to buy cold war air defence bunkers(if i remember corectly)
if you watched Bunker bros theads he has owerground facilities, its not like a hole in the ground and thats it, his entrence to bunker property had like bunker disguised like a building(no idea where i have the pictures)
>>
>>1157037
>But being a miner for a career and bunkerbro pics stared at enough i desided fuckit.

Then go visit a quarry and study MILITARY bunkers. Jesus Kroyst, not hard especially since you mine and have a choice of explosives, non-boomy Bentonamit and know what gear to get.

Here's one useful idea. Buy a quarry site and make money selling concrete and fill while crushing waste concrete and asphalt and selling it.

The Glasscock company is across the highway from Shaw AFB. They made insane money because no one can compete. They bought a fleet of new trucks after Hurricane Hugo and made more money hauling.

Fuck a project, use your skills to get rich and incidentally carve out the home of your dreams while quarrying a nice lake/moat around it. You could be wallowing in cash if you know your shit.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Glasscock+Co+Inc/@33.9512168,-80.4896024,2482m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x88ff42d04d414c09:0x5757e8ca10910922!8m2!3d33.9574814!4d-80.4815892

See the lakes? You know how to count truckloads.
>>
>>1156550
>i know a man who has lived underground for over 50 years in a concret bunker he made
Then why the fuck are you on here whinging at us for
>>
>>1157094
FUCK. just remembered i have a buddy who is somehow WITHOUT a degree top tier in internet security. We all will know the company bame and i see his companny shilled on 2 page adds monthly in forbes.

Have other buddies that have litterally done prison time for kicking ass.

Have gun nut buddies.

Anon security services llc. Offer top tier online protection. Bonus server heat help warm the bunker.

Time to run fiber just like bunkerbro. Really hope they take me up on this idea.
>>
>>1157099
Kek. Dynamite and anfo. Wet gel if water. Shot gun primers and contract my buddy and beg boss or go get groped by tsa and get cucked by MSHA.

I know my shit, or have a direct line to people that do.

Just, the digging isnt the hard part. Nor making money. But the more efficiently i can rent space the faster and harder we can dig.

Fucking quarries all over.

One i am looking at is a shithole quarry i sometimes babysit for my company. Its shit rock but with better screens may be useful.

Prime location 10 miles down a nice dirt road and 2 miles from best friend house.

Trying really hard to buy it or buy land next to it.

Honestly havent been this excited or motivated in a really long time.
>>
>>1157111
Ways to profit and boredom. Figure we all like living umderground in glorified basements. Was gonna post pics but couldnt get out there
>>
>>1157129
>Figure we all like living umderground in glorified basements.
This bunker hype is kind of entertaining. I like bunkers as much as the next man but no way would I want to live in one! I'm building a house and in that there will be a HUGE window in the living room. Yay for photography!
>>
Has someone all the archives of bunkerbros threads?
>>
>>1156627
You dont have to be any where near a city to get vacationers. Market it as a "getaway destination for people who need a break from a break from the stresses of modern society". But for some thing like that you would need to go all out on the amenities. Some classy common areas for guests, like a gym, an atrium, a lounge/game room, a sauna/hot tub, shit like that that's kinda low maintenance. You could maybe even do a small theatre, indoor pool, or basketball/tennis courts right there in the bunker if you want to excavate that much, and hire more staff for that shit.

You'd also definitely need some shops and restaurants on sight to give the guests some options for food. You might be able to lease some space out top side for that; make it more appealing to companies by giving the general public access. Also if its in a nice secluded area, you could have some nature trails as an extra cheap and easy feature.
>>
Hey, can I know what your bunker's walls are made of? Thanks.
>>
>>1158260
The one im considering was made with a narrow hoe bucket digging trenches and filled with concrete.

The more i think and plan tho based on location alone i may just dig my own. I believe it will be more cost efective and depending on the land i get i should have room to pretty much expand as much as i want. If there comes a day we hit maximum square footage well, i guess we can move or go down?

Likely to save cost will crush any rock or truck it in for a dirt floor and only pour concrete floors that we want to use or need for rentals. Have considered a misquito free sod covered area with a large pool. Would be a grwat hangout to drink beer after digging. Easy to maintain underground. Maybe trade some labor for hours and allow bros to dig after hours or on sunday to carve out their own little area.

Most all of this depends on finding a useful way to profit from bunker space.

Equipment, wages, fuel, and if MSSHA cucks find me paying those faggots their bullshit made up fine and anual training... not gonna be cheap but like i said, i will start alone with a backhoe and go from there. Lifelong project.

Looking like scalling the walls and ceilings with concrete anon. Is what the pros do. Probably for many reasons. The seem to eather leave and scale a pilker of dirt or have large solid concrete pillars in wider areas to hold a roof up. Its a little cramped but even a rooky trucker can wheel around in a semi under ground in those mines. Ive done it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.