[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know a good way to power a standard home lightbulb? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2975.jpg (993KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2975.jpg
993KB, 2592x1936px
Anyone know a good way to power a standard home lightbulb? I'm building a small bridge and I wanna try to build a streetlight-like thing next to it but I dont know if thats possible. Its too far away to run a wire to

pic related, the light I built but plugged in right next to my garage
>>
Tell me more about this bridge
>>
>>1155121
It runs across a small creek through a woods and to a field. Made mostly out of wood with a couple of metal bars that I salvaged from the surrounding woods
>>
>>1155119
Solar panel + battery. Have the light come on with a photodetector. If the solar panel will ruin the look of the bridge just put it somewhere out of sight and run a wire to the light.
>>
>>1155130
Thought about that, only problem was that it would take too many solar panels, and the area is pretty densely wooded
>>
>>1155134
How many bulbs are we talking then? In the op you made it sound like you needed to power only one bulb.
>>
>>1155136

Only one bulb, an average 120v 50w household one
>>
>>1155140
Use a smaller bulb inside of a white globe?
>>
Why not LEDs with the solar panel?
>>
Just get one of those all in one solar LED things.
>>
Small stream - any chance for hydro power? Can add battery and photo sensor.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.