[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my DIY BBQ holder.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Rate my DIY BBQ holder.
>>
>>1154850
Bum under a bridge/10
>>
>>1154850
hmmm i suggest you research on a biomass boiler for electricity.
>>
>>1154850
A strikingly minimal and rustic bbq holder, created using bent copper pipes for maximal thermal conductivity and structural flexibility; the simple but elegant clamp solution of a bent bar on a threaded rod displays the remarkable understanding of the forces within the structure and the interplay of elements. The sculptural holder is affixed onto a concave circular plate on which firewood can be lit. The result is a simple but effective showcase of post-modern survivalism, as OP arrives at a form without questioning the formality and age-old conception of the fireplace, but instead invented his own language to reconfigure the barbecue into an almost invisible entity, almost to the point of negating all existing understanding of the universe. The piece is now left in the rain in op's garden in his attempt to further improve it's rust, a symbol of the dissolving world of the century. It is no doubt that this piece will be remembered as a landmark in art history and an icon of the current decade.
>>
>>1154863
Superb description! You are worthy to birth my manbabies.
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 640x960px
In action.
>>
>>1154850
As long as it works, I guess?
>>
>>1154850
3264/2448
>>
>>1154903
kinda jelly
>>
File: IMG-20170305-WA0000-1.jpg (389KB, 585x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170305-WA0000-1.jpg
389KB, 585x597px
Rate my /diy/ grill elevation unit.
>>
>>1154903
Excellent anon
>>
>>1154999
CHECKED
>>
>>1155015
I've done this, it works great until the heat cracks your concrete blocks. Lucky for us, rednecks never pay for concrete blocks.
>>
>>1154903
Are you trying to replace the Sun as the primary source of heat for this Galaxy?
>>
>>1154867
TOPKEK
>>
File: C5UWdE0UkAAzLDH.jpg (24KB, 400x189px) Image search: [Google]
C5UWdE0UkAAzLDH.jpg
24KB, 400x189px
>>1155219
>our Sun
>primary source of heat for the ENTIRE galaxy
>>
>>1154863
>and an icon of the current decade
Chances are good this is the truth.
>>
>>1155219
The sun was already replaced by my dick

Hottest thing in the whole universe

Im the reason the ice caps are melting
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.