[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CARPET EMERGENCY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: stuff+015.jpg (244KB, 1195x1600px) Image search: [Google]
stuff+015.jpg
244KB, 1195x1600px
My lease is up, and I need to have my carpet looking shampooed. AM POORFAG and local cleaners too expensive. What do?
>>
>>1153772

Go to your local grocery store and rent a steamer/cleaner...
>>
>>1153778
I have 12 bucks and no car
>>
>>1153782
LOL

Do you have a simple vaccum?
>>
>>1153782
>help me solve this problem usingthe things I have within reach

Sounds like you're fucked.

Eat the loss with your security deposit like all the other nigger tier renters.
>>
>>1153782
Option A:
>borrow $50
>rent rugdoctor, take taxi, beg lift, w/e
>recover $500 (?) deposit, pay back $50
>purchase wholesale crack cocaine with remaining $450, become king of new neighborhood, profit.

Option B:
>Get on hands and knees, clean that shit with your tongue till _spotless_

Option C:
>accept your fate, and that you are both powerless and incapable of escaping this via self-improvement, hard work and diligence or white-collar criminality, enrich your robbing bastird of a landlord further, this be the 15th time hes had that POS carpet paid.
>>
Eh, easiest is probably to just tell your landlord the situation and ask how much it'll cost deducted off your deposit. It'll be maybe $50. If he says $100 he's screwing you.
>>
Buy a vacuum off eBay, use it, sell it. It's like renting for free.
>>
Borrow a wet vac and use warm water.
Use a very small amount of detergent on the stains
>>
>>1153772
>>1153778
Go to Lowe's and get the Bissell machine it is badass
>>
File: rugdoctor.png (152KB, 720x497px) Image search: [Google]
rugdoctor.png
152KB, 720x497px
>>1153782
there is no way clean the carpet with zero dollars and zero car, its kind of ridiculous that youre asking for that. you said local cleaners are too expensive, what you meant is that you literally have no money.

but rug doctors are like $30 and hers a $3 coupon. best we can do man.
>>
File: shamwow.jpg (51KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
shamwow.jpg
51KB, 1200x800px
>>1153772
>>
>>1153772
Carpets are the responsibility of the landlord.

He could be a dick and withold your security deposit, but in most jurisdictions thats not allowed because carpeting is a wear item. Wear beyond reasonable use could be charged though
>>
>>1154563
That is to say, making you shampoo the carpet on move out is practically unenforcable.

>landlord and property manager with over 180 units
>>
>>1154563
>>1154565
If it was clean when he moved in I expect it to be clean when he moves out.
If not, it's $35 per room off the security deposit for a cleaning service.
If the carpet needs cleaning it's likely because the renter is such a slob the rest of the house/apartment is probably nasty and has damages which will eat up the remainder of the security deposit.

>I've been doing this shit for twenty-five years
>>
>>1153772
I'll do it
Pro bono but I have a few requirements.
1. You live in Sydney Australia.
2. You name your first born after me. Regardless of gender.
If you're willing to sign a written contract while witnessed by necessary parties I'll drive out tomorrow.
>>
>>1154782
>Gaylord Focker posts on 4chan...
>>
>>1153782
>$12
get a bottle of club soda and paper towel and go ham
>>
Put a plant pot, bed or furniture over

works evertim
>>
>>1154565
>That is to say, making you shampoo the carpet on move out is practically unenforcable.
Nigger nobody said he was being forced to clean the carpet. He's doing it to save his security deposit. He has the option to just leave and forfeit the cost of the cleaning.
>>
>>1153782
>>1153772
You have no job, no car, and no money.
You've evidently been making terrible life decisions for a very long time.

You have bigger problems than your fucking carpet. Sort your life out.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.