[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Backyard (drinking) games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: gd_header_photo.jpg (112KB, 762x413px) Image search: [Google]
gd_header_photo.jpg
112KB, 762x413px
> $170
Uh no. But give me your thoughts on the best types of materials to make this for a buddies bachelor party

Other backyard drinking related stuff encouraged
>>
File: nup_170670_1045.jpg (274KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
nup_170670_1045.jpg
274KB, 900x600px
>>1152193
>>
File: Kubb-Photo-by-Blind-Photography.jpg (429KB, 750x535px) Image search: [Google]
Kubb-Photo-by-Blind-Photography.jpg
429KB, 750x535px
>>1152194
>>
The last bachelor party I went to, we took turns waterboarding each other.

It wasn't a drinking game. It was literally just us taking turns waterboarding each other.
>>
>>1152245
I think you accidentally wandered into a hard S&M party.
>>
We used to play a game called stump

You need a hatchet and a stump

You toss the hatchet up in there air and try to get it to land in the stump.

While the hatchet is in the air you put your hand on the stump.

Also at some point you drink straight from a bottle of bartons.

I usually play it by myself
>>
>>1152254

>I usually play it by myself

I'ma guessing...single handed?
>>
>>1152254
Similar to hammerschlagen? Not sure on spelling, but you flip a hammer catch it and pound a nail into a stump. It's an actual thing, so you're marginally less weird.
>>
>>1152193
wood
>>
>>1152193
Giant jenga with 2x4. Yard darts wirh lead shot filled padded bags instead of steal or lead needles.
>>
>>1152193
Horse shoes
>>
>>1152254
Ghe stump i plaid invilved hammer and nails and was a fucking blast
>>
Learn to cornhole like a normal American
>>
>>1153162
I bet you play beer pong too, you pleb.
>>
File: drinkingggames.jpg (47KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
drinkingggames.jpg
47KB, 320x400px
>>1152193
fist fighting
>>
>>1152252
>accidentally
>>
>>1152287
>>1153160
That's how we play up north here. Some nails and a hammer.

If you really want to get wild get a chunk of oak, gutter spikes and a sledge and see what work you can do
>>
>>1153159
This. Or mule shoes once you git gud with the big shoes.
>>
>>1152193

i saw a game in a youtube video once where you have a hook attached into some wood, then you have a peice of string or something hanging from the ceiling with a steel hoop on the bottom, at the string is just long enough to just allow the hoop to catch on the hook. might be fun and only cost some string, a steel hoop and a hook or 2

here is a video,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjp02QuRvpw

i dont know how good this will be for drunk people but it will be fun to watch people get hit with it when it comes flying back
>>
We play Indian Murderball.

>attach bull skull to 15 ft pole
>ball up duct tape the size of a softball
>erect pole
>throw ball at skull
>chase ball
>tackle ball holder
>dont die
>>
>>1153764
Horey shet
>>
What happened to good ol lawn darts?

The real, Metal ones.
>>
File: r001n06239new.jpg (135KB, 800x803px) Image search: [Google]
r001n06239new.jpg
135KB, 800x803px
>>1152254
Sounds kinda like mumblety-peg
There's a few different versions, but they mostly boil down to "compete at throwing a knife into the dirt as close to a target as possible without hitting it, loser has to take it out with their teeth"
Its more fun if you treat it like H.O.R.S.E and have to do tricks in addition to aiming. Some people aim at their foot, but I generally don't think that's the best idea even when you aren't drinking.
>>
Have you considered suicide?
>>
>>1152193
>bachellor party
Are the struppers supposed to lay down on those?
>>
>>1152193
astroturf and wood
done
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.