[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: icut1.jpg (233KB, 684x917px) Image search: [Google]
icut1.jpg
233KB, 684x917px
I cut
>>
File: icut2.jpg (193KB, 678x904px) Image search: [Google]
icut2.jpg
193KB, 678x904px
this fucking tree
>>
File: icut3.jpg (285KB, 1210x907px) Image search: [Google]
icut3.jpg
285KB, 1210x907px
down
>>
File: icut4.jpg (226KB, 1215x908px) Image search: [Google]
icut4.jpg
226KB, 1215x908px
any questions?

>ib4
stihl MS193 T
>>
you're lucky you didn't take that saw to the face with no safety or climbing gear you dummy.
>>
>>1151931
Hah neat
>>
I am looking to cut down a tree that is leaning into the wind but the wind is always strong enough for me to worry about it blowing the opposite way or worse a side drop.

It's a coconut tree and there is lots of wind resistance at the top but minimal along the trunk. It's also too tall to climb and lop off the fronds.

Any advice?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170321-150558.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170321-150558.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>1151935
Yeah, u wanna come cut all mine down for under 3 grand?
>>
>>1152161
My father in law is helping me tie a bunch if shit to trees and my truck to put tension on them and pull it where we want.

Will report back if it wirks or if my truck is kill
>>
>>1152161
fucking coconut. the biggest leaf, the biggest seed, and the biggest pain in the ass to cut down. get a rope as high up as you can and a case of beer for your buddies that will be pulling that sucker where you want it. go slow and use felling wedges.
>>
>>1152181

The bitch is at least 80 ft tall so getting some rope high enough and still long enough to keep my guys out of harm's way is not easy. Maybe I should anchor the tension line?
>>
>>1152186
let's review
you have an eighty foot coconut tree you want to cut down?
are you the anti~Christ or something?
>>
>>1152859

Well I have a couple hundred to cut down. The tallest and most precarious is that one, there are others with similar degrees of difficulty but if i can best this one then I will have a formula that I can apply to all the windward leaners

A coconut tree too tall is just a hazard if you got people walking around. Cant harvest the coconuts or remove them for safety's sake.
>>
>>1152868

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LxC3M-Yngs
>>
>>1152873

That song is terrible. And lime and coconut doesn't taste good
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.