[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sealand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 19

File: 347347347.jpg (41KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
347347347.jpg
41KB, 624x351px
Anyone else triggered by the state of disrepair Sealand is in? It's basially /diy/ heaven yet the current owners are just letting it rust away. Imagine how fucking beautiful it could be

Are there any financial faggots out there who can estimate how much it would cost to build one of these ocean platforms?
>>
File: Maunsell-Forts-3.jpg (73KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
Maunsell-Forts-3.jpg
73KB, 800x624px
>>1151871
pic related is a similar fort during it's heyday
>>
File: itdriesdarker.jpg (38KB, 604x404px) Image search: [Google]
itdriesdarker.jpg
38KB, 604x404px
>>
>>1151871
well to begin with op i thought it was going to be dirty hippies and it was so i didn't care then i read he had died and now i'm sad and kind of having an existential crisis before sleepy time so thanks for that i guess. but fucking hell how many passports did they issue? laughed at piratebay trying to buy it. who would connect to them? nobody would dare.
>>
>>1151871
>just letting it rust
its 14 miles (or something) offshore, its gonna get a little rusty out there, anon. Also, Sealand is fucking no-ones idea of heaven, but, if you care that much?, get out there with a can (or 50) of rust remover - doubt the 'owner' would GAF desu.
>>
File: spiral-artificial-island.jpg (60KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
spiral-artificial-island.jpg
60KB, 760x428px
>>1151871
It will be easier to just build your own island.
>>
>>1151871
/diy/ needs resources and it has next to none and minimal income. About all they do is sell meme shit.
>>
>I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea. I will always be with you. Plant your roots in me. I won't see you end as failed projects . You're all /diy/monds.
>>
>>1151871
It's the only way to prevent it from /k/ taking over
>>
>>1151946
>/k/, /diy/, and /out/ make a clubhouse
>>
it be crazy expensive to maintain much less restore sealand to any former glory.
>>
>>1151871
I hope Sealand crashes into the ocean
>>
>>1151949
Sounds like a pretty good time. But I can imagine the clubhouse being made from shipping containers.
>>
>>1151937
I know and its sad
>>
>>1151949
/biz here. Ran off by ETH and other shitcoin pump and dump scammers. I'm buying or sectioning off 50 acres and making an llc and a fund for priperty taxes and turning i autists loose. Fuckit. It has got to be entertaining.
>>
>>1152144
>/biz/
do not, under any circumstances, 'invest' in this mans ideas - now, back to your containment board with you, shitcoiner.
>>
>>1151982
This. It is heartbreaking OP. But even living in Kansas i understand the absolute hell that saltwater plays with steel. Most of yall probably never even thought about it. But there are tons of pumpjacks here. And with oil comes saltwater that we separate and pump back down through old shitty wells or injection wells of some sort. In the rare chance of a pressurized gas well the cocksucker will randomly burp shots of salt water in your face. After only a day of it your tools need soaked in the deisle tank to prevent rust.

Just invest in some bros and junk shit pontoon boats op. Find a way to pin them together without pinching people. Join me in making litteral Redkneck Yach Cluuuuuub.
>>
>>1151990
<he doesnt float his shipping containers on aluminum domes forged in dirt from plaster foundries.

Are u new?
>>
>>1152155
YOU COCKSUCKING NEWFAG DO NOT EVER INSINUATE THAT I SHILL SHITCOINS OR "INVEST" IN SHIT.

I know more about shitcoins and investing then 99% of that hell hole and have niether.

Well, i gess technically i have about 5 investments but they are nit assets in any way. Trying to build them into assets or profit from them because i am a poorfag and wagecucking is all i have ever known.

Babies first investments if u will.

Trying to discipline myself and learn to invest without emotions.

Throwing money at anon here or land is nothing but a liability and a social experiment. Dicking with u retards and sometimes helping and contributing is my only really hobby an joy in life.

The highlight of my day is shitposting in a fb msg group from /b.

I dint expect to make a dime off this anal plug of a website. But if i do it's going right back into it.
>>
File: 1439687069212.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1439687069212.gif
349KB, 350x233px
>>1152159
>reddit spacing
>>
>>1152226
>Reddit spacing
The fuck does that even mean?
>>
NotOp, but, anyone up for Sealand visit, if we can organise one..?
>>
>>1152156
Waterworld when?
>>
File: abandoned.jpg (47KB, 799x582px) Image search: [Google]
abandoned.jpg
47KB, 799x582px
Is anyone allowed to go to Sealand or any other rig and start scraping the metal? That can be used to repair and expand existing platforms.
>>
>>1152268
Trying to build a pin together floating city at the local lake. And yes. Waterworld anon!
>>
>>1152226
I aint no reddit fag u cuck its autism eat shit
>>
>>1153401
>Sealand or any other rig and start scraping the metal?
Abandoned rigs, oilcos be over the moon if someone dismantled and removed them, for free, save them a headache or few million on environmental contractual post-use clean up obligations. Sealand, YMMV - theres a good chance youll get shot at, from whoevers still on board. Dont think its 'abandoned' as such usually always one person there, as its near impossible to get on board without a helicopter otherwise (winch, no outside ladder left, etc.). The practicalities of NorthSea etc. environements, think youd be easier / cheaper following the usual recommended build method, knock it up onshore, and tow it when done.
>>
File: MGSV_Mother-Base.jpg (293KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MGSV_Mother-Base.jpg
293KB, 1920x1080px
>>1153417
I guess taking over an abandoned platform would be far easier and cheaper than building a new one or evicting someone. Besides, Sealand is within England's territorial waters (I think) and subject to its laws.

There are thousands of platforms in the Gulf of Mexico waiting to be scrapped or converted.
>>
>>1151949
As a browser of /k/ and /out/ I welcome the idea
>>
>>1151871
You can buy old cargo ships for scrap value. Normally around 50 thousand usd. Its not cheap.. And normally they are used to the absolute end of their lives. But... An engineer, maybe a few millwrights, a few welders.. And a fuckton of steel could get it sea worthy again.

Next issue would be a power plant.. Those gonna run ya a pretty penny.
>>
File: 1456205617279.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1456205617279.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>Sealand's sleeping quarters are hidden inside its windowless, cylindrical legs, with most of the rooms below the water line.

below the water line
>>
>>1151949
Guns, autism, shipping container submarines.

I'll bring the tendies.
>>
File: 1470256321386.jpg (72KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470256321386.jpg
72KB, 540x960px
>>1151876
>Woodland camo
>In the ocean

>Hans, wo ist enemy?
>Ich weiß nicht Gunther, gibt only trees hier!
>>
>>1153511
Es ist Dazzle, du Dildo.
>>
>>1153514
Dazzle for an object that doesn't move? I thought dazzle was all angular
>>
>>1153518
Hmm... you probably right, and I am talking shit (again) - I shall return to resolve this Important Issue (too tired for Google fu at mo).
Someone who actually knows wtf they are talking about here would be an option as well, albeit, one which is admittedly unlikely to arrive.
>>
>>1153511
>Woodland
Where are you getting the idea that those colors are green and brown?
>>
>>1151895
Try building your own country in international waters.

>>1153493
If this was cost effective, they wouldn't sell for scrap value.
>>
>>1153681
Sealand isn't even in international waters, it's only 8 miles or so from the UK, well within its 14 miles of territorial waters.

The UK just can't be bothered evicting them, it's an old ww2 era sea fort/listening post so technically the government does own it. I guess they're just happy that those idiots are out in the sea and not causing problems on the mainland.
>>
>>1153689
Those weren't territorial waters when Sealand declared independence. They got arrested and a UK court ruled they were out of the jurisdiction.
>>
>>1153691
The court saying it wasn't their jurisdiction isn't exactly recognition like they claim, and the UK did go and blow up the other forts that lay more than 12 miles off the coast to prevent more people trying the same thing.
>>
>>1151871
>It's basially /diy/ heaven yet the current owners are just letting it rust away.
But anon, the more it rots, the more diyable it gets.
And those guys don't own it, they're just squatting. Throw them out and it's all yours (until someone else throws you out).
>>
>>1153500
Why would we invite r9k?
>>
>>1153754
>another 4chan town/fort/island/whatever
Of course r9k needs to be there.
>>
>>1153493
Really? Where can you find these ships? In the bottom of the ocean?
>>
>>1151887
>get out there with a can (or 50) of rust remover
A lot of it is probably already rusted through by now. more than that, it would need to be repainted with rust resistant paint every 5-10 years to prevent more rusting.
>>
>>1155058
But it's an investment!
>>
>>1153457
Actually it's in international water, and its inhabitants asserted independence.
>>
>>1155118
It's outside their cannonshot limit, but within their EEZ. But since they established their independence before the EEZ existed, they were able to assert their independence in court. Apparently they've had a couple of civil wars, search for that one clickbait youtube video about it.
>>
>>1151871
Nice large one power yellow led PCB. How do you supply?
>>
>>1151990
Shipping containers carefully hand-crafted to form an indestructible geodesic dome
>>
>>1155118
Not anymore and their assertions have very little value. If the British government gets tired of those faggots, they can do whatever they want to.
>>
>>1155058
Try anually or more
>>
>>1155205
To be fair, the same applies to any weak country without allies in a great power's sphere of influence.
>>
>>1155762
Nobody would be scandalised if the Queen attacked Sealand. It would be considered internal affairs by other countries.
Imagine the clusterfuck if newspapers titled "ENGLAND ATTACKS SOME POOR AFRICAN COUNTRY! WTF IS GOING ON? IS IT COLONISATION TIME AGAIN? WHAT IS FRANCE WAITING FOR TO TAKE ALGERIA BACK AND CIVILISE THE SALVAGE MAN?"
The Queen would be destitute for being nut and old.
>>
I'd love to start a micronation on one of these but there are third world pirates with RPGs who would want to take you hostage.
>>
With everyone talking about starting a micro nation here I figure I should let you guys know, theoretically if we build a micro nation in a great lake directly on the divide between Canada and the USA we would have about 1000 meters across in total and the length of the lake to build plus we wouldn't be stepping on national boundaries because of the us/Canada native "buffer zone" that the politicians forgot about. And my estimates above are short changing it a bit but it is do able of you guys want to try, hell I'd pitch a a few hundred asap just to get a condo on the damn thing XD and partial citizenship. Cuz we all need a place to vacation.
>>
>>1155150
>But since they established their independence before the EEZ existed

Not exactly. At the time of their court case in 1968 the British territorial waters were 3 nautical miles. They extended it to 12 nautical miles, moving Sealand back inside their territory. And the UN does not recognize man made edifices as having territories so The U.K. owns Sealand again as far as international law is concerned.

But from the time it was taken over to 1987, Sealand was in international waters.
>>
>>1152159
Hi. Do you wanna invest in an off the grid utopia? Me and two other guys have got our degrees and finished some projects and we want to escape from wagecuckington, Depressonia.
>>
>>1156856
Since they're surrounded by first world countries you shouldn't have to worry about being harassed by the authorities when you come to shore so much, as opposed to the Gulf of Mexico. The waters would be calm but cold and I'm sure they would have some kind of pollution law. And the freshwater! No need for desalination. So just moor a barge in the middle of the lake and call it a nation, right?

There are thousands of abandoned oil rigs in the Gulf and like >>1153417 was saying, no one would care if you claim them. Many of these companies went bankrupt decades ago so nobody will come after you. You'll have to mind the storms and frequent lightning strikes. >>1156731 This is also a possibility.

Internet? You can use satellite or upgrade to a microwave link onshore. Maybe lay a fiber cable down.

Power? Solar panels and windmills can be a start. Use generators for heavy loads. Lots of options for power.

Food? Weekly shopping trips or grow and fish.

Water? There are machines for this. You can make something with the sun and mirrors to distill water.

Waste? Treat it or burn it.

Emergency evacuations? Ultralight sea planes can do the job.

Defence? You don't have to worry about NFA laws anymore.

Think of all the freedom you can have. No building permits. No inspections. No licences. No wagecucking to pay rent. No taxes. No bs.
>>
>>1155924
Meanwhile if some poor African country attacks another poor African country, nobody cares. Nobody cares what China's doing in Africa, either. Your example is only a scandal because it involves a white country attacking a black one, and people in white countries have been trained to obsess over that.

Furthermore, how does it matter if people are scandalised? Western butthurt didn't stop Russia from taking control of Crimea. What bogged them down in mainland Ukraine was armed resistance.

Tons of civil wars have been considered internal affairs by other countries despite factions involved in them claiming independence. America used to be within England's territory and subject to its laws. The difference between America and Sealand is America was powerful enough to win its wars.
>>
>>1156965
Sealand already has the degree of autonomy they want, so they'll be happy if the UK doesn't do anything.
>>
>>1156856
But would that still be in international waters?
>>
>>1152159
>Trying to discipline myself and learn to invest without emotions

try just typing without emotion first
>>
If I took a gun to Sealand would I be arrested?
>>
>>1153498
fuck that
>>
>>1159523
><sigh>
as Sealand is within Bongo territorial waters, still, and Bongs have some fairly strict firearms (and sharp butter knife, etc) regulations; in theory, yes, you'll be bang to rights nicked, locked up and the key thrown away, Sonny Jim.

In practice tho, literally no-one GAF if you start waving a handgun around 7 miles offshore. Unless thats in the middle of the English Channel - let off a cannon there? you'll hit three passengers on four different ferries and wing a seagull, whether Frog or Bong, depends on the wind and tide.
>>
>>1160549
Well shit.

So much for sovereignty
>>
>>1161073
>sovereignty
what are the possibilities of somehow creating my own sovereign country where i make up my own laws?
All the things i want, like opium and cocaine for recreational use would be legal. and only people i approve of would be allowed to enter my country.
>>
>>1161076
zero, basically.

every country would see you as simply a person from country-X who happened to live on a rusty barge sunk on a sand bar. They will not recognize sovreignty. As soon as you are annoying someone will flex international muscle and jail/kill you.
>>
>>1161101
fuck. this world is so unfair. being forced to live under someone else's arbitrary rules for life.
truly a prison planet
>>
>>1161107
Now, if anarchys what you want? - Somalias probably still your best non-wet bet - problem being, you may not be unduly appreciative of what happens next in a land where everyone else can make up their own rules as well. Now, if you really, really want more or less complete freedom, or, as near to it as your still gonna find on this dirtball, you must head innawoods. There, you kin smoke crack all day long, no-one GAF. You also probably starve, freeze or be ate by bares, but, at least then you'll have went down 'doin your own thing, Man'. More than most can say, desu.
>>
>>1161107
Move to central Africa and enjoy anarchy. Post results.
>>
>>1152240
>The fuck does that even mean?

>Shit, if I keep posting people will soon realize I'm actually from reddit
>So maybe I could call others reddit before they do that to me
>but saying "go back to redit" is too common... I KNOW!

And thus "reddit spacing" was born.
>>
File: 1476198951302.jpg (339KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
1476198951302.jpg
339KB, 1280x956px
y'all niggers have to google/youtube Liberland !!

There is actually a 40+ year old "anonymous legionnaire" part of them, kek

>pic unrelated, but kind of /diy/ related
>>
>>1161464
IIRC those faggots advertised their "country" here, too.
At least they got their shit running, unlike any 4chan originated commune/country/town/camp/fort/island project.
>>
>>1161414

>Anon 1: I want freedom and personal liberty
>Anon 2: go too africa and die hippy

that's not funny.
>>
Why don't you retards, instead of LARPing, just build a homestead and stop pretending like you're le independent nashun stayte when you're so obviously not.
>>
>>1161523
Sure. Homesteading is great.
>land purchase
>building permits
>building inspections
>electrical code
>fire code
>EPA regulations
>water tests
Okay, that's great. Let's cuck you even more!
>property taxes
>income taxes
>capital gains taxes
>audits

No matter what you do you are cucked.
>>
>>1161550
you forgot the stormwater pollution prevention plan and the CC&R's that the municipality imposes to keep property values high.
>>
>>1161550
Why are you so obsessed with cuckolding?
>>
>>1161550
>>land purchase
>>building permits
>>building inspections
>>electrical code
>>fire code
>>EPA regulations
>>water tests
like, a lot, when not most of thats BS, sure - but, its all doable, >>1161523 is right, no fucker actually wants the hassle of doing anything. Was reading a bit about Liberland, posted earlier - now, while trying to settle a piece of land on the border of two warring countries dispute claimed by both maybe not Best Idea Ever, that faggot got 200k applicants when he asked anyone interested. For a POS with one building.
>>
>>1153401
morph it into a tidal / wind / solar power station
>>
File: 57cae3deae05220c676c641b00131482.jpg (825KB, 5402x3601px) Image search: [Google]
57cae3deae05220c676c641b00131482.jpg
825KB, 5402x3601px
>>1155022
Chittagong beach
>>
>>1161557
The land is claimed by none of the country. Each one consider it belongs to the other.
>>
>>1162333
Yeah, my apologies, that was badly phrased - but the fact that neither claims it has more to do with their reckoning, claiming that would interfere with their other claims. Its definitely not uninteresting, but, you still have a situation where Croatia can block access, as I believe is the case at present?

As 'disputed', hes probably good for 10 years or so worth of stress - my point maybe, if hed kept the whole thing slightly lower key, doubt anyone would have GAF what he did. As would be the case buying a remote piece of land somewhere, can still do what you want, only, cannot declare yourself a country, and, you may need to pay taxes every now and again. For that, you can enter and leave when you want, have some protection in law and wont get jailed going for a pint of milk. Micronation, minus the Egomania.
>>
>>1162149
how easily can you purchase a boat like one in your picture?
>>
>>1152155
No-coiner detected
>>
There was a coup d'état guys this is serious
>>
>>1151871
its not in disrepair. it's worth billions. it's a major data transit hub and server farm.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/08/sealand-havenco-data-haven-pirate
>>
>>1162849
>>1162856
Its (current year), dude!
>>
File: 327967.png (51KB, 223x223px) Image search: [Google]
327967.png
51KB, 223x223px
>>1161076
>>
File: great british engineering.jpg (83KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
great british engineering.jpg
83KB, 800x624px
>>1153511
>>
>>1161076
when you are new country carved out of other country, other countries can make war with you
you can ded
not cool for you
>>
>>1151887
But you need a Casus belli else you'll loose *-1* stability.
>>
>>1153709
>Ultimate king of the hill
>>
>>1153493
Richfag here
Link to boat.
>>
>>1153493
>Next issue would be a power plant.. Those gonna run ya a pretty penny.

But brother, what if we used the WIND for power?
>>
File: Untitled.png (672KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
672KB, 1600x900px
Look at all this free real estate! Particularly in the gulf of Mexico.

https://nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/ENCOnline/enconline.html#
>>
>>1161107
no one is forcing you to do anything you can do cocaine and opium all you want you just cant get caught
>>
>>1164154
It would be the world's largest sailboat. The weight of the mast would capsize the ship.
>>
>>1165425
>The weight of the mast would capsize the ship.
There's other ways of powering a ship from wind than just sticking a big sail on it.
>>
>>1161464
>Liberland
>According to the official website, only communists, neonazis, and other extremists are ineligible for citizenship.[15][46] According to The Guardian (UK), it has received 200,000 applications for citizenship in a week.[47] In the beginning of May 2015, Liberland issued the first citizenships, which amounted to around thirty

Its just /pol/
>>
>>1162396
The problem in't buying something like that, the problem is moving it to where you need it to be.
>>
>>1164332
What am I looking at here?
>>
>>1166181
>>only communists, neonazis, and other extremists are ineligible for citizenship.
>Its just /pol/
eh? - tbf, reads like, /pol/ were the last people they wanted (cant imagine why..), its actually stating, /pol/ or red? do one. Anyone/Everyone else be fine, as long as they can afford the $5k 'application fee' for citizenship, that is, Citizenship of a Serbo-Croat floodplain that you'll get arrested for setting foot on. Again, admire the concept, but, #101 of territorial claims, first things first, you establish a permanent settlement there - then, argue about the rest. Even Sealand has at least one resident at all times, still, AFAIK - major Liberland fuckup, not having someone living there IMO.
>>
File: IMG_8531.jpg (21KB, 367x137px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8531.jpg
21KB, 367x137px
You'd be better off taking over Pitcairn.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitcairn_Islands

There's only like 50 people there, show up with a barge full of robots and REEEEE them off.
>>
File: uknYhA7[1].jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
uknYhA7[1].jpg
7KB, 300x300px
>>1166439
>only like 50 people there
yeah, and they basically only 2 different families - barge load of robots be raped then skinned alive by those mad inbreds. UK Gov. refuses to let under-16 year olds set foot on the place, FFS. Be like The Wicker Man, irl.
>>
>>1166411
It's a nautical navigation map for the US showing obstructions, occupied rigs and pipelines. Abandoned rigs may be shown as obstacles.
>>
>http://www.landleader.com/land-for-sale/own-town-tiller-oregon-97484
heres what you need, an entire 4chsville, on dry land with optional wet bits, yours for $3.5. Bit of KS/gfme fundraiser PR, sorted.
>>
>>1167361
So, this is to play Sim City IRL?
>>
File: Garrett_Tiller_Oregon-2[1].jpg (2MB, 1947x1027px) Image search: [Google]
Garrett_Tiller_Oregon-2[1].jpg
2MB, 1947x1027px
>>1168133
fuckin a. Kick it off with a green/grow your own type commune setup, that'll bring in some good breeding stock - hopefully the wheat shall have sorted itself from the chaff by the time that goes tits up. Add in some carefully selected 'local industry' - you are also the local law enforcement mind, which allows a great deal of flexibility. Wait, watch it progress, grow and thrive, enjoy. I'd like to think I'd be a benevolent dictator, low taxes and human sacrifice tributes only on special occasions.

Doubtless some major drawbacks to owning a small town in Oregon haven't considered, but, that shit all looks comfy af, desu.
>>
>>1166439
>1/3 of male population charged with sexual assault
>the islanders had about 20 guns among them, which they surrendered ahead of the sexual assault trials
> Residents pay NZ$100 (about £50) for 2 GB of data per month, at a rate of 256 kbit/s.[77] Today a single 1mbps link installed in 2012 provides the islanders with a internet connection, the 1mbps is currently shared across all families on the island
>The only qualified high voltage electricity technician on Pitcairn, who manages the electricity grid, reached the age of 65 in 2014

easy pickin's
>>
>>1166439
>>1166446
>>1168258
Well, lets invade them and take over. Easy peasy
>>
>>1156894
You could easily have enough power to run a normal household on Sealand just with solar panels, it's fairly large and flat. Use batteries to provide some power during the night and burst wattage for whenever you need to power something bigger, keep a generator and a full tank of diesel as backup. Put a pair of 40ft containers on one side of it, add a door, and weld them together. Cut out the wall between them and the roof, put in glass panels and do some hydroponics. You can grow your own food during spring, summer and fall, and fill the containers with cans of baked beans for winter. Emergency evacuation? Inflatable rubber raft, just pull the cord and toss it in, then jump down after it/toss down a rope ladder. Internet? Get a parabolic disc and one of those 4G booster antennae Scandinavians use, point it to a phone mast and enjoy your barely tolerable connection.

Bear in mind that you also wouldn't really be able to hold down a job very well out on Sealand. Sure you don't need to pay taxes, but you're still going to need to buy various things to repair the place. It's made from old concrete and pig iron, I expect a mansion would be cheaper to properly maintain.
>>
>>1168497
There must be something productive you can do on Sealand or anywhere else that you can't do onshore. That could be a source for money.
>>
>Sealand is basically /diy/ heaven

/k/ called dibs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W50prKHi4RM
>>
>>1169550
I think they used to use it to host """secure""" servers for groups who wanted to be out of any government's jurisdiction, that's a source of income and also means the platform must have some sort of high capacity commercial Internet connection
>>
>>1170712
Yeah, they attempted to start such service, but it didn't go well and Sealand does not have a "high capacity connection", at least not by modern standards.
>>
>offshore platform
is this new container bunker?
>>
>>1166439
>You'd be better off taking over Pitcairn.
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitcairn_Islands
>Henderson has no population

let's do this guys
>>
>>1153756
But the robots whould shit everything up and be the demise of it.
>>
File: 80c.jpg (64KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
80c.jpg
64KB, 600x591px
>>
>>1153694
>and the UK did go and blow up the other forts that lay more than 12 miles off the coast to prevent more people trying the same thing.
They really do not know what to do with money, do they?
>>
>>1168497
>hydroponics
Come on dude. the platform isn't THAT large. You wouldn't be able to grow enough food for one person.
Unless you mean weed or magic shrooms.

Otherwise better use it as stockpile or workshop space for actually sensible stuff.
>>
>>1152144
>Eth at $100
>Pump and dump
I bought 500eth at $16 due to the shilling, and I've made some good money so far
So yeah fuck you
>>
>>1172788
stop shillin shit, no one cares.
take it to /biz/ NOT FUCKIN HERE, CUNT.
>>
File: WhatTimeline.jpg (267KB, 900x1395px) Image search: [Google]
WhatTimeline.jpg
267KB, 900x1395px
>>1168279
/pol/ beat you too the whole declaring war on a micro-nation thing
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.