[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make candles the 4chan way?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: candle.jpg (34KB, 847x567px) Image search: [Google]
candle.jpg
34KB, 847x567px
How do you make candles the 4chan way?
>>
I'm not sure but it probably involves bleach and ammonia because this is 4chan
>>
>>1151725
Cum into a toilet roll tube until its full and let it solidify, braid a wick from your pubes
>>
>>1151725
pour hot wax into your anus as a mold
>>
hollow out your dick and use that as a mold
>>
Why would you ask this
>>
>>1152410
the only answer
>>
>>1151747
Yeah those are definitely 4chan brand wicks
>>
>>1151725
Cast refined earwax into the shape of a dick.
>>
>>1151725
You get a table, and pour hot wax on it, then you set it on fire.
>>
Equal parts dick cheese and fat from Americans
>>
His name was Robert Paulson.
>>
maybe candle making isn't my thing
>>
>>1152579
That was soap
>>
Make them out of Jews
>>
File: 20170320_221014.jpg (382KB, 847x833px) Image search: [Google]
20170320_221014.jpg
382KB, 847x833px
>>1152477
>2017
>nobody suggesting dick candles

...sigh
>>
File: rt2.jpg (32KB, 320x313px) Image search: [Google]
rt2.jpg
32KB, 320x313px
Capture rabbits and other critters in your garden with a diy live trap. Dispach and skin them with the knifes that you forged in your backyard.
Using an old paint can suspended above your forge, heat the critters to seperate the fat. Filter the fat through a heated filter made of gravel and sand.
Pour warm fat into an altoids tin and add a wick made from plant stem fibers.
Add a servo motor to activate a snuffer and igniter made from an old e-cig coil. Connect servo to a micro-controller with a wifi module so you can control the thing with your phone.
>>
>>1151725
I have tried dipping tallow candles, but it really is a pain to do without a proper setup because tallow has a pretty low melting point compared to beeswax, so you have to wait an age between dips. Moulded tallow is much easier. Just cotton string and rendered beef fat and you can make a decent candle. Not too thick though or it will dribble too much (because of the low melting point).
>>
>>1153130
How small's your cock?
>>
>>1153192
~4 inches hard
>>
>>1153192
Anywhere from 1/2" to an 8 incher over 3 pounds of lead.
>>
>>1153141
>render fat for candles
>from rabbits.

Good try, edgelord.
>>
File: candle making.png (27KB, 1404x814px) Image search: [Google]
candle making.png
27KB, 1404x814px
>>1151725
You need
two empty soda cans,
a pan,
a stove, or some kind of heat source
candle wax,
some butcher's string.
a paperclip (large)

cut the top lid from both soda cans.
drill a small hole in the center of one of the can's bottoms.
tie a knot into the string and measure the length of the can and add two or three extra inches, more is better but don't overdo it.
push the non-knotted end of the string through the hole in the bottom of the can, affix the end to the paperclip and twist until the string is taut, don't twist too much or the string will come lose.

now place the candle wax in the other can, put this can in the pan and pour water around it, but not so much the can floats may have to carefully weigh down the can by putting something on top but don't cover the opening.
DON'T PUT ANY WATER IN WITH THE WAX !
Gently heat the water, just to a simmer, until the wax is melted and liquid.
Once liquid you can CAREFULLY take the can of melted wax and CAREFULLY pour it into the other can, the one with the string.

Now wait until the wax is totally cooled, 12 hours should be fine, to be on the safe side, you really don't want hot wax all over yourself or your clothing.

Once the can is cool and the wax is set carefully remove the candle, first cut the string at the paperclip then cut away the can, BE CAREFUL THE EDGES OF THE CAN WILL BE RAZOR SHARP, IT'LL BE VERY EASY TO CUT YOURSELF !
I recommend you remove the top.
Keep in mind that the bottom is stuck to the candle with a knot, either carefully cut away the knot or the can around it.

SUCCESS you've created your own candle, enjoy !
>>
>>1153246
This is good stuff ~ I bet you're a redneck
I love rednecks
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.