[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to wipe your ass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: FOG.jpg (143KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
FOG.jpg
143KB, 1000x750px
My parents had a grease buildup in the split from house to main sewer line. After clearing obviously there was a mess in the lowest spot which is the basement toilet. Problem... it happened the day before they went to Europe.
Question, what are some products that can be sourced locally aka big box stores that will clean this "grease" up. Mainly just need to clean the floors and some seepage around the trim.
>>
>>1151226
Lots of hot water.
>>
Formula 409 and a fuck ton of paper towels
>>
>>1151226
Sodium Hydroxide should do the trick, Don't know of local product name.
>>
>>1151226
Soap and water
>>
>>1151230
>>1151231
>>1151238
>>1151242
Thanks anons
Forgot to add, my father said when it came up it was jet black, like oil. Wasn't sure if there was something specialized that I needed.
Oh and a mask for sure lol
>>
>>1151226
its like allover the floor and shit?
don't add chemicals and water and shit to it you are just adding to what you need to clean up. get as much of it as possible with dry paper towels or a rubber squeegee and dustpan. only when you are struggling to get more up do you add the chemicals and detergent and shit, you will need less to react with the small amount left.
pretty much all degreasers work the same, strength is just how much it will fuck up everything else, including you. you are made of grease so it will eat you make no mistake. degreasers don't magically evaporate grease into nothing they just make it less of an asshole. the volume is still there you still need to lift it.
if its in the pipe the same thing applies, you need to evaluate how much you care about passing it onto the next poor cunt to deal with or getting it out to landfill.
if you clean greasy things with hot water yes it melts and goes down the pipe but it cools down again and solidifies in the pipe then your fucked. so think carefully before doing that. chemical degreaser doesn't work like that so its ok but bad for environment and your pockets!
>>
>>1151250
Right now my father said it had dried a bit, that was on Friday when the left. I do have a floor scraper for our concrete garage.

Pipes from the kitchen drain, toilet and "Y" out to the street are being sleeved next month so I'm not worried about that.

I know how to clean grease but I'm not sure how much of it is just "grease" I'm sure there is shit etc mixed in. I'm assuming I need to use something to disinfect? They called a cleanup service but they wanted $600 for a 7 x 7 bathroom.

As for dealing with it lol, my parents don't give two shits about who is next, my father clearly said they don't want to spend 20-40 grand to replace the main sewer pipe as he knows they wont be around that much long (father is 83)
>>
>>1151226
Don't put fucking grease down the sink dumb ass. Throw it away or pour it in the neighbors yard.
You want to clean it dry first. Pour like Ajax or something similar on in scrape up off the floor with whatever and dry towels that you can throw away. AFTER you get up as much as you can then use hot as fuck water and dawn dish soap.
>>
>>1151265
>I'm assuming I need to use something to disinfect?
yeah bleach it or something when your done. wear gloves and a mask. ideally have a lookout and open a window. last thing you want is to pass out on fumes in a shit filled basement.
>>
>>1151277
I'll let my 80 year old parents they are dumbasses for having a garbage disposal.
>>
>>1151285
Oh so it's an insinkerator? You'd better be running the water on full blast when you use that thing, running those dry is the bane of all plumbing. If it's an old one you might want to open it to be sure the rotor's still doing work and that it's all intact.
>>
File: Mean-Grean-Cleaner.jpg (47KB, 281x348px) Image search: [Google]
Mean-Grean-Cleaner.jpg
47KB, 281x348px
this shit is the shit
Dollar General
Walmart
wherever
~$5 per gallon
>>
>>1151312
Yup, they have always had one since I was a kid (now 38)
They just had a new one put in like 5 or so years ago. The old one sounded like someone was murdering it
>>
Go to auto store or restaurant supplier, ask for purple enzyme eater and degreaser, used to use that shit on all the caked up grease under the deep fryers at a pizzeria and man did it work wonders.
>>
>>1151331
5 years should be fine, but if it's a particularly cheap/infamous model you might want to look into it. Have there been blockages or PVC indigestion leading up to this incident, or was this suddenly a problem?
>>
>>1151340
its an insinkerator
honestly I think its been a problem for a long time. House is over 100 years old. Piping out to the street is cast iron and only 10% of the house is copper which is all the new stuff
>>
>>1151238
I use liquid plumber professional strength crystals. It's a mix of lye and aluminum shavings. Shit melts hair, grease, paper, waffle stomped turds.... pretty much anything that can clog a drain.
>>
>>1151399
>waffle stomped turds
w-what is this?
>>
>>1151947
thats when u step on a turd in the shower and it gets pressed through the drain into a waffle shape anon
>>
>>1151967
Sucks for him he probably already googled it.
>>
if I need to do anything that needs degreaser, I just steal some from mcdonalds. that shit will clean anything even diluted its strong as fuck.
>>
>wasting perfectly good grease

do you even schmaltz?
>>
>>1151967
Awwww Is shitting in the shower a thing?
>>
>>1152578
I got food poisoning once. I eventually just moved to the shower because switching from projectile shit and projectile vomit was making a mess.
>>
flush bleach and amonia
it's a super cleaner
>>
>>1152823
I was lucky my toilet is next to the bath tub. Food poisoning is sum nasty shit.
>>
>>1152823
>>1152878
The one time I got food poisoning it was from a burger.
Somehow it made me constipated so instead of just shitting like crazy with some vomit and then getting over it, I vomited and dry heaved constantly for about 8 hours before I was able to get to the hospital to treat the resulting dehydration.

The worst part is, the burger was actually pretty good flavor wise.
>>
OP here, all done thanks guys.
Ended up using lysol liquid cleaner then bleached everything. Threw out everything that we used.
Good as new.
>>
>>1152578
>Awwww Is shitting in the shower a thing?

Morbidly obese "people" do it all the time. Most toilet are too small to hold them and wiping/cleaning their ass after shitting is a huge (pun intended) problem.

Shitting in the shower, stomped the turds through the shower drain, and then sluicing their enormous ass crack 'solves' the problem.

I know this because I've a relative I wish were dead. After bitching about how "small" my downstairs shower stall was, she clogged the drain with her morning shit and then was shocked when I threw out of my house.
>>
>>1152851

https://www.thoughtco.com/bleach-and-ammonia-chemical-reaction-609280

nice try
>>
File: oneshot_popup.jpg (66KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
oneshot_popup.jpg
66KB, 400x400px
this is the best stuff i have ever used for drain cleaning, it's nearly 100% sulphuric acid, it will melt anything that isn't plastic. you can see the smoke and hear it fizzing out of the plug hole when it meets all of the hair and shit and melts it.
>>
>>1154692

How fat would someone have to be to need to do this?
>>
>>1154836
Fat
>>
>>1154836
Probably once you break 300 or 350 you start seriously considering shower shitting. Once you hit 500 that's probably probably your only option because it's too much strain for a regular porcelain handle without cracking
>>
File: Capture.png (70KB, 952x699px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
70KB, 952x699px
>>1154836
>>1155912
>>1155955
Another quality google search inspired by 4chan. I didn't even know that I needed to know this till it came up here.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.