[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>How to open door >locked out >have normal hand tools

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 240x180px
>How to open door
>locked out
>have normal hand tools
>>
>>1151127
Oh yeah door is like op pic
>>
>Break glass
>Step through hole
>>
>>1151127
Call locksmith
>>
File: 1490551538132538353793.jpg (981KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1490551538132538353793.jpg
981KB, 1944x2592px
>>1151131
Yeah but how break quick and quiet was only going to do that last resort
>>
>>1151137
Poor and in a hurry..
>>
>>1151127
go to your neighbors house and ask for the spare key you gave them.

Why are first time home owners always so dumb?
>>
>>1151127
First
>OP asks how to open a sliding door, the door furthest from view of the neighbors
Second
>>1151138
OP asks how to do it quick and quietly
Third
>>1151139
OP, supposedly a home owner and at his own home on a sunday, is too poor and in too much of a hurry to wait for the 30 minutes for the locksmith to arrive
>>
Give it back janiggimus
>>
>>1151146
Not a sliding door. Its an aluminium frame normal glass door
>>
>>1151127
Typically you can pick up on the door and pull it open even if it's locked. Like as if you are pulling it off it's track. Houses with these doors are so easy to break in to.
>>
>>1151204
All houses are easy to break-in. Honest people don't do those sorts of things. No lock will stop a dishonest person. Locks are not intended to keep people out, they are intended to slow people down. The longer it takes for the person to get inside the more chance there is they will get caught.
>>
>>1151127
call mom
>>
>>1151204
>Typically you can pick up on the door and pull it open even if it's locked. Like as if you are pulling it off it's track.

Some brands, like Pella, have a cleat on the frame that interlocks with another one under the door, when it's closed. Impossible to lift off then.
>>
>>1151127
just break the fucking glass Tyrone, stop being a pussy
>>
Nice try, Devonte.
>>
Hey, /diy/. [spoiler]/co/mrade here.[/spoiler] I was wondering, I've changed cylinder locks before, and I've tried googling this before with no avail, but how do cylinder locks work? I do not mean the spring system lock-picking stuff. I mean what's the relation between the cylinder cam and the lock's tongue? I haven't found any schematics or anything on that? How do they connect? How can you 'double' lock? Pardon my french, I'm Serbian.
>>
you can lift it up off the track. Just wiggle it, it will either pop off the track or the lock will open.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.