[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Do I Open A Small Door With Light Sensors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: B005XVCRXY-3.jpg (43KB, 560x250px) Image search: [Google]
B005XVCRXY-3.jpg
43KB, 560x250px
How Do I Open A Small Door With Light Sensors?

I want to shine blue light on a light sensor and make it open a small Door. But I don't know where to start or how to do it. Can you guys point me in the right direction or teach me how?

PIC is the type of small door I'm working with, I'm making toys.
>>
I made something similar with an Arduino , although I used a motion sensor instead of a light sensor. This link will get you started, find a sketch / code for this would be very easy
https://www(dot)arduino.cc/
>>
File: Capture.jpg (24KB, 457x418px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
24KB, 457x418px
Here you go...very simple
>>
File: Capture.jpg (22KB, 305x455px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
22KB, 305x455px
Here is the code
>>
http://www.instructables.com/id/Control-Servo-with-Light/?ALLSTEPS
>>
>>1149439
Thank you guys very much.
>>
>>1149459
all same guy yw
>>
File: 35976.jpg (7KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
35976.jpg
7KB, 186x271px
>>1150063
Feel better now you have all that sand out of your vagina? I bet you do.
>>
>>1150069
kek, im more salty than sandy. ready the sticky, use google, have an iq higher than 70. I understand that people are born "special", but for fuck sake, OP took time to come here and type more than was needed for a google search. Both pathetic and stupid. shit like this is cancer of diy and needs to be dealt with accordingly
>inb4 you're cancer
no, retards shitting up this board are.

TL;DR Quite being lazy and use your brain.
>>
>>1150227
It is not up to you to speak for the entire board, obviously there are people here who disagree, and at the end of the day, your post got deleted, but OP remains.

I don't think you belong here anon.
>>
>>1150484
Please read my post carefully, i never said i spoke for the board. on top of that, i really dont give a fuck about a retards opinion. and the fact that you had to delete my comment shows how you can't take an insult but can dish out an insult (slow clap). cool story bro, go find a safe space somewhere else. This isn't the disney channel. You are a mistake, and your parents should have aborted.
>>
>>1150678
This post is why we can't have nice things
>>
>>1150678
>this isn't Disney channel, kid. Nothin personell abortions xD I'm so edgy
>is dumb enough to think a random anon deleted his comment
How new are you?
>>
>>1150678
Faghlt
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.