[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cleaning car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 100_3153.jpg (557KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
100_3153.jpg
557KB, 2048x1536px
What are the best products to clean a car?
Posting a few pictures of what I have
>>
File: Capture.png (16KB, 444x184px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
16KB, 444x184px
>>
File: gfgfgfgf.png (22KB, 618x156px) Image search: [Google]
gfgfgfgf.png
22KB, 618x156px
>>
File: dgdg.png (69KB, 997x427px) Image search: [Google]
dgdg.png
69KB, 997x427px
Is there something else I should get, or any tips on cleaning them?
>>
>>1149393
Paid my way through college running a detailing biz with my brother who went into the auto paint niche after dad (who was himself in autobody work)

Check out AMMO NYC on youtube, he's covered all the basics on his channel already and the guy know what he's doing. He does have a product line he pushes, but you can use any purpose designed cleaner for the job at hand.

The thing you want to remember with cleaning is to start with the LEAST intensive method and escalate.

For example on your seat, blot with an all-purpose fabric cleaner and pick it up with a clean dry microfiber cloth trying not to "scrub" it in. Then work your way up to a full blown fabric steamer as your last chance
>>
>>1149415
Thank you, I'll have to check him out
>>
I took my cloth seat covers off in my crown vic and ran them through a washing machine on delicate then let them air dry. They aren't power seats and it was still a motherfucker of a job requiring the seats to be removed and disassembled. It's a lot of work but you may want to consider it seeing as how bad your seats are.
>>
>>1149393
>Posting a few pictures of what I have
incontinence
>>
If you have a steam cleaner, use it.
>>
>>1149393
pretreat with Spot Shot
then use pic related (or spot clean pro, its a bit bigger) with a carpet cleaning solution in it. then do it with just plain hot water until water seems clean

protip: to dry interior quickly, crack the back window, lay the front seats back, start car, and put the heat on high. it will be dry in 15 min.

btw that looks like a equinox or torrent.. watch out for the blend door and the front hubs, 2 common issues.

trust me spend the $100 its worth it.
>>
>>1149393
Hot soapy water. And then when your done and it's dry invest in some seat covers.
>>
>>1149647
Thanks, I'll try this
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.