[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Body mod (non sexual)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: The-100-104-11.png (310KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
The-100-104-11.png
310KB, 700x394px
How can I become a night blood like on the 100?

http://the100.wikia.com/wiki/Grounders/Nightblood
>>
you have to be 18+ to post here.

and a little food for thought, don't ruin your body permanently for a temporary desire. sit on the idea for a couple of years and save up during that time to get it done. Whenever you mutilate yourself, you leave yourself vulnerable to a number of issue.
>>
I am of age, why did you think I am not?

As for self mutilation, how is this mutilation, no functionality is lost and it is only cosmetic.

How is it any different than a tattoo.

Vulnerable to what issues?
>>
>>1148857
So basically you want to have black blood? Are you mentally deficient?

Seconding >>1148945, 4chan is a site for adults and most of them are children pretending to be adults, but you are neither - you're a child acting like a child.

Do you know what happens when you inject water, of all substances, into your bloodstream? It's not pretty, and it will kill you.

Any multitude of things could go wrong with injecting yourself with shit to make your blood black, not the least of which is a change in viscosity causing blood clot issues or heart issues stemming from its failure to pump your now sludge-like blood.

If you went to a hospital and they drew blood and it was black, they could go off on a wild goose chase trying to find out what was wrong with you, costing you a shit ton of money and a lot of time.

You're an idiot, don't do it.
>>
>>1149381
Oh, and it would also make you look really fucking weird, because a lot of the color in your skin is from light passing through your blood, like a stained-glass window.
>>
>>1148857
No idea wtf you are talking about. Been planning on having a nurse inject my hand with one of those little RFID chips to open doors and start my car and gun safes and shit. Havent got around to it. Its only like $100 but i fucking hate needles. And if it got infected id have to sac up and pull it out.

Still a cointoss.

Gonna go talk to my tatoo artist and get his opinion. I may just try to hide a barcode ina tatoo
>>
Do it OP, I hear printer ink works really well. Ignore these haters.
>>
>>1149697
you fucking hate needles but have a tattoo artist?
>>
>>1148969
>I am of age, why did you think I am not?

This:
>How can I become a night blood like on the 100?
>>
File: JobInterview.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
JobInterview.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>1148969
>it is only cosmetic.
>How is it any different than a tattoo.

Pic related.
>>
>>1150090
Well, lomg story short been wantomg tats simce i was a kid. 31, no tats. Local dude moves away and becomes tst legend. Moves back. So pretty much getting my first 12 tats in 1 or 2 sittings with a pro
>>
You fucking can't. your spleen and liver will just filter it out until you destroy them.

Just use Photoshop dude.
>>
>>1150840
Hey guise I wanna /diy/ being nightcrawler from X-men. Non sexual* body mod.
No bully plzzzzz.

*except the tail part... thats hot.

Totally serious. Legit responses only.
>>
File: night blood? more like drow.jpg (62KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
night blood? more like drow.jpg
62KB, 700x394px
>>1149384
This. OP's image has rosy cheeks, pink skin, red lips, and red mucous membranes around her eyes.

And, of course, the myriad technical and medical challenges with this project. Just eat a bunch of colloidal silver, and you'll get mostly the same effect.
>>
File: 1489681757214.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489681757214.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>1148857
Don't know about Night Blood, but if you want to become a Night Shit, just take a LOT of iron pills.
>>
File: 1468966549474.jpg (51KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
1468966549474.jpg
51KB, 604x340px
>>1150838
kek, let me know how getting tattooed for 12 hours straight goes.
>>
>>1149697
>Gonna go talk to my tatoo artist and get his opinion
I think you misspelt doctor.
>>
>>1151878
Will do! Never had one bit i have essentially been tortured before. Anything short of that is a cakewalk man.
>>
>>1151930
Nah, i meant hiding barcode for the tatbro. Got a registered nurse handy. It comes in a sterile kit and directiond to do it yourself. I just cant bring myself to do it. I read about it in Forbes a while back and the tech is either not catching on or just slow to be accepted. I descided to wait or call it off until i saw a dude on youtube touch his windshield to start his car. May even get it for science and shitposting here at this point.
>>
>>1152233
OP uses printer ink to be the nightblood.
Anon kills OP accadently with magnet finger which reacts with night blood like ferofluid causing a clot.

OP will never be the commander, OP fears the primefire. OP will never survive sologunplay. OPs krew will never rise strong.
>>
>>1152232
some advice, don't pay in advance. The key word in your statement is essentially. To some, getting tattooed is essentially torture. and after 12 hours, you sure as hell won't be skipping out of there.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.