/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PC Cleaning & Improvement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Iobit Malware Fighter.png (14KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Iobit Malware Fighter.png
14KB, 256x256px
Post your problems

Here is mine, I can't even launch some app like Discord because my computer freezes (100% Disk).
I think that it's a malware problem, any good malware cleaner software?
>>
>>1148799
reinstall a clean windows
>>
First, go to /g/.

Second. Build yourself a reinstall kit with a downloaded Windows .iso, activator if needed for your version, and all your drivers and apps. Plenty of info on the net.

Any Windows install over a year or two old is best blown away and clean installed. Fuck troubleshooting a Winrotted install. That's why businesses and smart individuals nuke and pave.

Asking favorite ways to build install USBs is sort of /g/, but there are so many good resources on the internet that dealing with /g/ spergtists is a hassle.
>>
don't listen to these faggots

run

malwarebytes
hitman pro
cccleaner
>>
>>1148816
it is too late, his disk is full of malware
>>
>>1148816
Thanks anon
B-but... they were kinda nice and told me some good advices (I thought /g/ was for High-tech and 20XX stuff)

>>1148817
>>1148805
>>1148806
Thanks
>>
>>1148799
Open up Task Manager.
See what's using your DISK time. You can also see what's using up CPU time if it's a factor.
Investigate the process(es) eating up resources. This is the most generalized part because that means finding out what software it belongs to, where it's located, and determining if it's legit, or malware in disguise.
Handle it.
Get feared into the whelps.
-50 DKP.
>>
File: Malware.png (81KB, 1203x696px) Image search: [Google]
Malware.png
81KB, 1203x696px
>>1148848
Malwares seems to be the problem.
20k Malwares, there are so many that even Malwarebytes can't handle them to Quarantaine.
>>
>>1148852
>Most Malwares are from Advance systemcare
Advance systemcare is really that bad?
>>
>>1148852
My god.
The malware also turned your system into french.
>>
>>1149028
malwares successfully replaced windows os with malware os
>>
>>1148799
>windows
trip related
>>
>>1149318
but windows is malware os
>>
>>1148799
>my computer freezes (100% Disk)
I know this is /diy/ and not /g/, but I am disappointed no one has suggested that it might be the hard drive failing. Random freezing and hardlocks are classic failing drive symptoms.
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
File: 1246110095682.jpg (52KB, 614x612px) Image search: [Google]
1246110095682.jpg
52KB, 614x612px
I can't install an OS because I haven't bought the drive yet.
>>
>>1151116
This
>>
windows 10, every few minutes, explorer crashes anyone got an idea what to do?

thinking about installing Cubes OS with a win7 paravirtualisation, can I still game with that? don't need hardcore graphics, jsut enough frames.
>>
>>1151132
this
>>
>>1151116
I agree with this guy.
100% disk usage in Windows is almost always a sign of disk failure when there's nothing listing that kind of disk usage in Task Manager. Coupled with the freezes and program issues makes it a near certainty.
Download the diagnostic tool for your brand of Hard Drive and run a test on it.
>>
use a linux CD/thumbdrive
>>
>>1148862
Yeah get rid of it
>>
File: crack mac 2.png (418KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
crack mac 2.png
418KB, 500x362px
I hate people who install software in their native language.

English only feggits..

My English is bad, but at least I don't install stuff in my language....

Also I hate fucking mac homos, piss off with your faggot steve jerbs cancer fashion device.

YES HATE ... HATEEEEEEE

You all must die, cya !
>>
>>1152180
Look at this guy. Trying to start shit up.
Nice try fag.
>>
I F disc and reinstall the OS about every month.
I've tried every cleaner out there. Once you re-install the OS you won't believe how slow your old system was. Other than the windows updates it doesnt take that long to do
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-28-16-21-11.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-28-16-21-11.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>1148799
Eh, could be malware, could be disk failure. Download crystaldisk (pic related, will look something about like this), run it, and post the screen shot on here.

Are you experienced enough to know what regular hard drive actions sounds like? Be honest with me. Listen to the drive itself, it's supposed to have a ddddddddddddddddddd sound (almost like a rolled r if you know spanish). That's the arm seeking different spaces on the platters, and normal hardware function. If it's Spyware that's what you should hear. However, if you hear equally spaced "clicks" coming from the drive every half second to second or so, then that's bad. That's a drive on its way out, it's trying to read the same bit of space over and over again and cant, a bad spot on the drive.
Post results of crystaldiskinfo.
>>
>>1148806
Solid advice. Doing this tonight
>>
>>1148799
Need to develop an app that will spoof other apps into working without actually having access to your personal files
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.