[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make Detroit house safe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 12

File: detroit.jpg (70KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
detroit.jpg
70KB, 625x417px
I'm trying to save money so I can pay off my car then finally apply for a loan for a 120k-ish house (my first house).

So instead of continuing to pay 1400 a month for rent in my nice, upper-middle class neighborhood.

I can literally buy a house in Detroit with a couple grand down and pay 300 a month for 36 months until I get the deed.

That's long enough for me to pay off my car then enough time to wait to apply for another loan (for a nice house).

How can I make a house in South West Detroit "safe" or at least keep people from breaking in/trying to steal my car, ect.

I have a very good 16 channel DVR/camera system. An I was going to weld bars over the windows or maybe just keep them boarded up well. I don't know...Whatever is cheaper.
Any ideas?

Also what constitutes a "booby trap"?

I read recently (in local Michigan news) of a woman who put deck screws in a board and a cop stepped on and she wasn't charged for it.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2017/02/15/dustin-cook-marijuana-grow-officer/97937304/

Would home aloning my door knob with an electric fence charger be illegal? What about If I just put up a 10ft electric fence? Obviously some dumb nigger kid would eventually touch it, Would I be liable?
>>
>I have a very good 16 channel DVR/camera system.

Help, police, some cunt robbed me, I have this footage of a fairly nondescript people!

Just move to the less to non-shitty part of Detroit.
>>
>>1148350
>Just move to the less to non-shitty part of Detroit.

there is no such thing lol. Idk if you have ever been to Detroit before, But the entire city is a giant crime magnet. Not even the suburbs of Detroit are a place I would raise a family or feel safe
>>
>>1148344
>120k-ish
How the fuck can you spend that much for an house there?

Also
>Taking (((loans)))
>Ever
>>
>>1148350
A mate of mine visited Detroit recently (Aussie). When he first got there I asked him how it was. His reply was "I was not fucking prepared for Detroit"
>>
>>1148371
There are homes in wealthy Macomb county well within my price range. I even looked at a few and they were all in good neighborhoods

If you ever want to see what a neighborhood is truly like go there on a Friday and Saturday night and stay the night in your car.

I wouldn't suggest this in Detroit
>>
You build a tall brick wall (or barb wire fence if you don't mind looking tacky) around the house, with spike pits to fall into on the other side of the wall and set up gun posts. Seriously. Should cost no more than $5000 but it's well worth it.
Also get a dog, or if you want to mindfuck someone, get a big dog bowl, build a doghouse, and play audio recordings of a dog barking without actually having a dog, and that should be enough to keep people away without actually having to care for a big dog. Maybe put up a few beware dog signs and leave some dead squirrels hanging out in your front lawn.
>>
>>1148344
You have to leave the house/compound occasionally.

Read up on Rhodesia if you want ideas

Someone post that south africa russian driver copypasta
>>
>>1148374
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMWHJDr8fxE
>>
>>1148376
That post is so fake. I've been to Johannesburg several times and it's highly exaggerated. I mean yeah it's bad but I won't shit on it more than it deserves.
>>
>>1148375
That's a good idea.

Idk about the spike pits and guard posts lol. Seems like a lot of time/work

Also I'm white and going bald so I shave my head, So black people are A LOT less likely to like me or be friendly to me.

I was thinking of trying the skinhead angle and just open carrying an AR like a crazy person around my property all night
>>
>>1148378
That hooker showing everyone at the stop light her pussy lol
>>
>>1148344
You're American, I'm pretty sure you have all the protection you need somewhere near you for a fairly amount of $$$$. That and not having walls made of paper may help.
>>
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/reb/6023556679.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFAvOcuJyHY For 500 bucks we can make this house that /diy/ built.
>>
make it look like there would be nothing worth taking
>>
Leave a "Now Hiring" sign next to the front door.
>>
>>1148372
Jesus. Serb here. What the ever-loving fuck is up with Detroit? I mean, I thought Zorka was bad in Subotica, where people sleep with guns and cleavers under them. This is just ridiculous to see in a first-world country.
>>
https://youtu.be/zkzlc76wJ6k
This guy has been in a similar situation.
It's a fun watch even if it doesn't give you too much.
>>
>>1148344
Dont make harmful traps or u will get kids or enemies from maiming dogs.

I would guess boards are an invitation and looks abandoned. Make sure cameras are well lit and u have alarms and its hooked to internet for backup.

Bars are easy to weld and if someone is gonna peel bars off, then they are comming in anyway.

Get a few guns. U wanna always be strapped with a coupke in public and always answer the door with a 12 guage and dont be a prick. But make it obvious ubarent wanting to play games or do anyone any favors. Its sad. But people will just beat on your door with a shit excuse to look inside. Either dont answer it if its a stranger amd then hokd them at gunpoint if they break in, or make your living room look like poor shit living space. Clean old bottles and pizxa boxes and shit. Find a junk old console tv, etc. They will see u dont have shit.

Hide your car and get gps. Bonus points if it doesnt read your phone ir chio near it and calls u when it moves.

Good luck.

I wouldnt live in that shithole if u paid me. But i havent been there in a bit so maybe its fetting better.
>>
>>1148375
Genious.
>>
>>1148462
Used to be a thriving city and the automotive industry moved over seas. Place is a shithole ghetto. Pretty much everyone with any means left and the hood rats laid claim. People trade like $50,000 houses there for new iphones because they will just be destroyed by gangbangers anyway.

Last time i was there i bought socks for $3. That was 10 years ago and i still have them. Being a truck driver its common for bums to jump on in traffic an catch a ride. I dont even smoke but generaly if you just bullshit with them or ignore them everyone gets along. Some people freak out but unless you want to be stuck in traffic fighting 6 bumbs a day you just deal with it. I typically never cracked my window more than enough to slide a dude a cig or a few bucks for a beer or sandwich. This guy i was bullshitting with tells me to just block the intersection for 1 red light cycle he brb. Was obviously leery of being jumped or robbed. But i carry a gun and i fucking hated my company. Empty it idgaf. Here he comes and 1 pack at a time stuffes 50 fucking 3 packs of new fruit of the loom socks in my truck. It was christmas eve so i tossed him back a few and a $20. Not sure how i feel about stolen socks but i was thinking 1 or 2 packs and some of those guys will starve to death before taking a handout. Seemed cool enough for a hobo.
>>
File: IMG_8443.jpg (29KB, 558x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8443.jpg
29KB, 558x472px
>>1148424
>>
>>1148558
Brutal.

>>1148344
Honestly OP, as ex-criminal scum, the more you make it look like it's protecting something expensive, the more likely I am going to be to try and find a way in, especially if you have gone full retard on security, because frankly, the thought of you loosing a $1000 item after wasting $10,000 on "security" is just cherry on the pie. Of course, the location is a +10 modifier, because I know I am surrounded by criminal scum, and if someone, in Detroit, is going to that much effort, then you KNOW there is some shit in there to be looted.

Keep it on the down low.
>>
>>1148424
Kek
>>
File: 50s teens.jpg (98KB, 750x534px) Image search: [Google]
50s teens.jpg
98KB, 750x534px
>>1148462
Mayor Coleman Young took over.

tl;dr is that the cops raided an illegal bar run by a gang, arrested some gangsters, the blacks threw a fucking fit. A year or two later, Coleman Young is elected mayor and threatens to fire and defund any police precinct who so much as thinks about arresting or investigating a black man for ANYTHING. He then proceeds to spend the remainder of his time as mayor on vacation in a variety of places such as Cancun on the taxpayers dime.

Blacks would just randomly beat up old people in the streets, kick the shit out of kids as they left school, sit outside of people's houses waiting for dad to leave and then rob the place. All of the Whites (And all of the blacks who weren't garbage) left.

Detroit has a bear problem because the outskirts of the city are rotting.

The city is corrupt as shit. A former mayor could not read. One mayor would only approve any kind of city government contract if you paid his father a bribe.

The city is a dumpster fire, and the moment the city government gets too greedy and yoinks the cops/fire departments pensions expect the entire city to collapse.

Occasionally some rich Jew from the east coast gets the idea that he can bring some trendy techy business in or start up some Asian restaurant that is "eco friendly" by using actual cellophane in the cellophane noodles, but it invariably goes out of business because property taxes (and city taxes in general) are stupidly high to fund the cops/fire department and line the city government's pockets.

If you ignore Detroit (And Flint) Michigan is amazing however, we're like the South with fresh water and less inbreeding.

>t. Michigander
>>
>>1148344
Hang an employment agency sign on the front porch.
>>
>>1148577
In the summer Im part of a contstruction crew that goes down there to shred apart all the abandoned buildings. We put so many heroin addicts back on the street its rediculous. Not to mention all the gunfights, its like the wild west the way people just have shootouts in the middle of the street in daylight
>>
File: top_kek_holo.gif (129KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
top_kek_holo.gif
129KB, 300x420px
>>1148557
>>
>>1148594
Hell, wearing a pair of them right fucking now turns out
>>
>>1148462
Detroit is no longer necessary as a city. We can afford to abandon cities so we do. The nigs proceed to prey on each other, or you or I if we get near their containment zone.

It's not worth saving so we don't. The US is vast.

OP should look into another failing city that's closer to the East coast and whiter. Detroit will not boom in his/her/its lifetime. It relied on an automobile monoculture and new plants are best built on greenfield sites in WARM areas run by whites.
>>
renting/buying cheap is for niggers bro. van dwelling is huge among white people looking to save for a house. it's redpilled as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQc21wDyDYs

surely a woman would have greater hygiene requirements than a man and this qt manages fine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8QC52QY2eQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L3bG0R0USs

just get a gym membership to shower and you're golden.
>>
I had an idea to buy up several Detriot houses in a compound and run a group for veterans that miss the thrill of living and patrolling in lawless shithole cities full of hostile degenerates. Run it as a non-profit group home type deal.

That'd be pretty secure, being compound full of idle and armed trained people. Have guys walk around the neighborhood in small groups, you know to get some fresh air. Shit it might even raise the property values around the place.

Guess there isn't actually any demand for such a thing or someone would have done it already. Or more likely the corrupt local government would fabricate a reason to arrest or evict everyone.
>>
>>1148344
There are cities like Spokane, WA that are full of decent little homes that are not as problematic as living in a getto.
>>
>>1148655
I think that's exactly the problem. Shitty, corrupt local government makes it unattractive.
>>
>>1148553
This is actually a good idea, All of it.

I already have two guns. An .300BLK AR and 10mm glock

I was just going to open carry my glock every where I go (this is legal in michigan, even without a cpl).

>>1148562
>Keep it on the down low.

Noted

>>1148583
Hue Hue Hue

>>1148658
I have a good job here, I don't want to move out of michigan
>>
>>1148357

Then you should move to a dif city and stop bitching. You live in a shit place, the more secure you make it look, the more eyes you'll have on it, chances are ppl will think it's a stash house and break in. Happen to my brother who did the same thing in that shit city.
>>
>>1148698
No I don't?

I live in a wealthy area, I was THINKING about buying a house in Detroit to save money.

I'm still debating the idea...I mean the worst that will happen Is I'll hate living in that shit hole and leave the house where it stands and be out 2 or 3k
>>
>>1148687

>Open carrying.
>10mm meme
>300 Black out meme.

Thanks for the laugh, pretty sad but funny.
>>
>>1148701
>lady wrists
>doesn't know how to build their own rifle

kek

Everything is a fucking meme. What else? 9mm.....40s&w....HK's....
>>
>>1148700
The worst that could happen is you getting shot. If that doesn't happen you'll still spend 3 years living in a ghetto. A tent in a forest would be preferable to that.
>>
>>1148357
Areas around downtown and Wayne State are some of the safest areas in all of Michigan.

You're not buying a $300 house there though.

>>1148344
>South West Detroit
Probably going to die if you even get out of your car to look at a place, to be completely honest.
>>
File: 194px-PianDeiMortiFossato_37.jpg (16KB, 194x217px) Image search: [Google]
194px-PianDeiMortiFossato_37.jpg
16KB, 194x217px
>>1148344
what type of house is it? do you have space aroun it for a fence?
what about razor barbwire? automatic lights, safty door etc? you can make smaller dragon toths(pic) - conect them with bars and barbwire. you can get your inspiration from WW2 bunkers.
whats your budget?
>>
Stupid white people think shitskins won't fuck them up because they are desperately naive.

Voluntarily moving to where niggers want to escape from is retarded. Find a better plan that doesn't involve the doomed frozen hell of Detroit.

There is no good way to do a very, very stupid thing.
>>
>>1148687
>I have a good job here, I don't want to move out of michigan

What burbs are an option? I'd take a white community and a longer commute over being long pig at a Mau Mau luau.
>>
File: hoogaba.png (553KB, 557x735px) Image search: [Google]
hoogaba.png
553KB, 557x735px
>>1148378

BLACK LIVES METHURRR!! hurr durrr, fucking hell I am never going to the states. Don't give me crap about the white areas are ok, no, you guys are all superficial and everything is fucking fake. These ghetto black areas are even worse than a GTA game!

God damn it..
>>
>>1148750
Sensitive much? Stay home. I'll enjoy cheap land, comfy living, great gun laws and no privately owned vehicle inspections.

Niggers are easy to avoid unless you insist on living where whites don't belong. There's so much land it's no problem.
>>
Serious question
What if we get a bunch of /diy/ and /k/together and fortify a block of houses
For every /diy/goer they can quarter a /k/ bodyguard who will get paid to watch your house while you're gone

/k/ here. Willing to work for $20,000 a year including free commodities and housing.
Basically I leach off you but patrol the house with an boom stick upon request
I
>>
>>1148344
Move somewhere else. 120k is doable all over the Midwest. Hell, there are parts of st. Louis where you can get a brick house for 40k. It's cheap because they're >100 years old.
>>
>>1148785
Would probably get a better experience joining the military instead
>>
>>1148785
you lazy cuck
>>
>>1148344
Move to ecorse. Not a bad city. The ratio of cops to people is much better(and the city is small). Lower crime rate, too. Cheap houses too. Get a pitbull and a shotgun. Train the pitbull, learn how to use the shotgun. Don't leave anything outside. Don't move in anything expensive during the day. Don't get friendly with your neighbors.

Lived in Ecorse for 16 years, people tried to break in twice, pitbulls always scared them off.
>>
>>1148357
Detroit has a whole area of mini mansion that are in the $150000 to $400000. And thr cops always come when you call, but in all likelyhood you'll never need them.

Lurk harder newfag
>>
Fuck, how much for a place like your pic?
Anyway, footage will do nothing.
Take the money you save, build a steel, or steal cage around the entire thing. Put illuminated "Warning: Electrical hazard, risk of death" signs all over the fence.
Then just bar everything up. God knows what you could do for a car. I like the electrified cage idea.
>>
>>1148412
>Michigan
>$15k
Isn't that a non-niggery place? Ausfag here, that sounds like a fucking bargin.
I feel like saving up and buying a ton of US property just coz.
My dad remonisses about how, when he was just 20, he could have worked hard and bought a bunch of land where we live, now being sold for $3m, for around $30k.
I feel like this is the same opportunity, if Murrica is really gonna expand.
>>
>>1150648
>Isn't that a non-niggery place?
Detroit is in Michigan and it's one of the most infamous nigger cities in the country.

You don't get a house for $15,000 in the US unless it's in the ghetto. in the middle of nowhere, or has something seriously wrong with it. $100,000 or so is doable for a decent place in some nice small towns though.

There are plenty of places in the US that had similar housing inflation to your $30k to $3M example, but most places are far less drastic. More like 5-10x rather than 100x over the last 60 years or so.
>>
File: 1450654442498.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1450654442498.gif
1MB, 280x210px
>>1148785
So you want to start a 4chan street gang?
>>
i turned down a 120k$/yr engineering job fresh out of college because it was in detroit.

thats how bad that place is.
>>
>>1148750
Yup.
>>
>>1148718
>safest in all of Michigan
yeah that means a lot
>>
>>1148350
It's called Windsor and we aren't much better. It'll just be white people that rob you.

If you want to do home-alone shit the first thing out of the prosecutors mouth will be "why is there a pit of punji sticks under your welcome mat". Prepare for a huge legal battle that will completely defund you until you eventually "win" and lose the house anyway.

Blowing a hole through some one with a 12 gauge because they broke in is defending yourself, setting up something elaborate looks suuuuuper shady in a court of law.

If you want the cheapest of ghetto houses in some Flinty sort of area you get what you pay for; a quick mugging. People who live in these places don't usually do it by choice.
>>
>>1148785
I WAS THINKING THE SAME MOTHER FUCKING THING BROSKI
>>
>>1150898
Theres a lot of places around detroit where the police refuse to go because its too dangerous. No patrols, no responding to calls. The police know they aren't in charge anymore. Realistically, you could murder someone, dump the body a block over, and nobody would know for a month.
>>
>>1150666
Still, at $15k I'm so fucking tempted to buy a block, build a 16 foot tall brick box around it, and turn the insides awesome.
Only problem I can think of is getting my van inside it
>>
>>1148785
I'd take up that offer in a heartbeat.
Lemme save some cash, then I'll get back to yall on /k/.
>>
>>1150942
>on diy
>doesnt consider diy drawbridge.

Fucks sake anon
>>
>>1150690
Smart man
>>
>>1150986
The problem is finding land with enough space for even a brick wall.
There aren't many properties with two empty blocks beside it, so you'd need your wall tight up against someone elses house, and then it'd be easier to break in.
I'd seriously consider just buying a street and bulldozing every second house just to make space. Then maybe a drawbridge would work.
>>
>>1148344
Window bars, door jamb reinforcements, solid hardwood doors with lock reinforcements, and a shotgun under your bed.
>>
>>1150674
/Pol/ would give their ax as well.
>>
Don't ever live in Detroit. But if you have to, get a pack of Dobermans.
>>
>go in with some people and buy a whole block
>set up barbed wire fences
>armed patrols
>start catching attention of others through social media and dumb forums like this or ar15.com
>expand outward
>take more and more of the city over
>get in good with all 5 cops in the city so they don't bother you
>run for local gov positions
>win all the elections
>hire new police force that cracks down on all the gangs and criminals
>funnel money into infrastructure to fix your roads and shit
>jack up taxes to force all the poor people out of the city or arrest them
>build new private correctional facility to house all the tax evaders and non-murdered gang members and juggalos
>make detroit great again
>>
>>1151195
You're talking about an entire city full of gang members or just criminals in general.

The best thing to do is just push all of the criminals from surrounding areas in there and contain the city until Robocop becomes a thing.
>>
>>1148344
Great fences make great neighbors bro. Have fun in hamtramck or wherever you're going. I think 1 out of 25 in the worse areas of da D

maybe motion detect lights but run the switch outside and lights inside
>>
>>1148344

a 500 magnum
>>
>>1148785
you should know we probably wont offer health insurance
>>
>>1150942
you realize city hall is staffed by the same corrupt nignogs that run the rest of the city, right? You wont get a permit for a wall, maybe for a 4' chainlink around each back yard. none around the front, city ordinances ya know. The $15k house you buy will probably need $20k worth of fixing before the city will give you an occupancy permit.

When you do work on the house, the inspector will have a good look around, and then call his cousin nuknuk, who will stop by, with some friends,while you're sleeping to liberate your tv and tools and anything else he wants. He will shoot you if you fuck with him.

Also be aware that while the court may clear you in a self defense shooting, your nignog neighbors will not forget that you shot their beloved nuknuk while he was dindu-ing your house. In this case you're house will likely be firebombed while you are sleeping and the FD, just like the PD, will not respond to certain areas even when their trucks do run.
>>
>>1148350
"Help, police! Some cunt just stole my 16 channel DVR/camera system!"
>>
could i buy a house in detroit with $2500? do you think detroit will eventually become a decent place or what?
>>
>>1151533
You may, however anything in that house that is worth more than treefity was stollen, anything under treefity was smashed... No, it's never going to be worth anything because Americans are a bunch of cheep, selfish cunts that are not concerned with anything that doesn't directly benefit themselves.
>>
>>1151533

No. Property taxes in Detroit are sky high. It will never recover because industry in Michigan will never recover for a variety of reasons.

Anyone thinking about buying property there please just throw the money in a burning barrel instead -- with taxes and upkeep due to crime, it's cheaper.
>>
File: 1486841543063.jpg (161KB, 997x768px) Image search: [Google]
1486841543063.jpg
161KB, 997x768px
>>1151001

WE WILL BUILD
A WALL
>>
Such a shame. Have seen some of the houses there for like 1500 dollars a few years back. Beautiful on the inside.

Place here in Ontario called Hamilton, same sort of thing. Cheap as fuck, houses are like 100 years old and look amazing. Too bad it's where all the scetchy people live.
>>
>>1148577
And you know ... the collapse of the auto industry and such.
>>
>>1151665
are taxes not based on the value of the property tho? Like, you score some Detroit repo @ 5k, thats maybe assessed @ 10k for Tax purposes.. how much would you pay on that p/a?
>non Murican, apologies when flawed understanding Burger Tax.
>>
>>1151680
jfc why choose to be a faggot?
>>
File: 452566335sp017-shoppers-tak[1].jpg (54KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
452566335sp017-shoppers-tak[1].jpg
54KB, 750x500px
>>1151757
>are taxes not based on the value of the property tho
Many of the properties owe years of back taxes, so those would also have to be settled too. Because, we all know how well niggers pay their taxes.

>[smacks lips]
>"Gibb me dats refund check"
>pic related
>>
>>1151001
>
Dude you've apparently never been in detroit. They've already bulldozed the block for you. google earth that shit. It's eerie.
>>
>>1148462
Don't base your city's economy on one sector of industry... doesn't matter if your a company coal town or well.. Detroit. It's just since it's bigger the decline takes longer and is more visible but it's just one more town going under.
>>
>>1151756
>And you know ... the collapse of the auto industry and such.

Except the auto industry didn't collapse and is in fact still there in Detroit and the 'burbs.
>>
>>1148378
holy fuck its like a third world country
>>
>>1148378
That was really bad.

>The guy get run over by a car and not even then the bitch would leave him alone.
>>
>>1152014
It did, however, contract drastically in the region and won't ever return to the same level of meatbag employment since robots are much more efficient.
>>
>>1148344
If you live past 10 mile you will be fine. Don't listen to these guys half the people in this thread have never been to Detroit. If you want a small but upcoming town with good education and athletics look at Romeo. Located on 32 mile aka far enough to trade all the gangs for cornfields.
>>
>>1148344

I would put another strong door behind the main entrances. so even if someone manages to get through one of the doors, they still have to get past the second, then put alarms in that space, so they get through the first door and set off alarms then they still have to get through the 2nd door.
>>
>>1152725
>then put alarms in that space,
or (nerve) gas
>>
>>1152706
Don't blame us because we're smarter.
>>
>>1148344
If you're so poor that you're buying a house in Detroit, then you're too poor to make it nigger-proof
>>
bar the doors and windows and you'l be fine reinforce the door frames too get a good security system and put the representative sing in the front lawn
>>
>>1148687
don't open carry just get a cpl and be normal
>>
>>1148344
move it out of detroit
>>
Brightmoor anon here. I'm also white.
I have been here for three years in my home.
I have three pit bulls, my lawn is destroyed, but they do a good job of deterring people from entering my home.
I also use dual key dead bolts on every entry door. I also have 3Msecurity film for windows.
I randomly fire my gun off in my backyard (I shoot into the ground) just to let people know I have guns.
knock on wood.... I haven't had any problems
>>
>>1154787
>I randomly fire my gun off in my backyard (I shoot into the ground) just to let people know I have guns.

It also establishes that you're fuckin nuts.
Which I'm sure is also a deterrent.
>>
There are houses only worth a dollar in Detroit, ur over paying. But ur making a huge mistake going to Detroit in the first place, even the McDonald's has bulletproof glass so u couldn't shoot the employees even from the inside
>>
File: DSC_4921.jpg (3MB, 4928x3264px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4921.jpg
3MB, 4928x3264px
>>1148344
detroit cant be saved
>>
>>1154800
Lol... a lot of being "safe" in Detroit is attitude. Firing off guns at random is the norm around here.
Having 3 pit bulls bark at everyone walking by is the best deterrent.
I also have razor blades taped to the windowsills. In case a thief trying to climb in my window, he will get sliced open
>>
>>1154817
>Firing off guns at random
>3 pit bulls bark at everyone
>razor blades taped to the windowsills
while you can get used to anything, probably, don't always mean you have to. Just imagine, you could wake up in the morning, every morning, and not have to bother a jot about any of that shit. Because, shit is exactly what that sounds like for a lifestyle, desu.
>>
>>1148372
Indianafag here. I got stuck in detroit via connecting flight because of a bad snowstorm a few years back. I spend most of a day in a detroit bus station with homeless people and other stranded passengers. One person asked me if i had coke.

That being said, i was more or less fine with the whole ordeal. I was sick and tired of not being home, but i didnt feel unsafe per se

The one city i got horrible feelings about was Reno. That place has a curse on it, im telling you
>>
>>1154842
Lol, I know exactly the greyhound station you were at.
Lots of people that have never been here think Detroit is a war zone. It is defiantly not for the weak. My neighborhood isn't that bad, as far as shooting guns. I enjoy being able to discharge a AR-15 in my backyard without consequence. Whenever I throw BBQ parties, no one complains about noise.
I paid 1700.00 for a three bedroom house (with a basement) and a 2 1/2 car garage. My home is in great shape, newer roof, new windows. Everything inside has been remodeled within the last 3 years.

IMO, anon looking to move to southwest Detroit is going to have more trouble than I have. Southwest Detroit is full of Mexicans, and all the gangs that go with it.
OP would be better off moving to Warrendale, or Brightmoor.
>>
>>1148750
>expressing emotion means you're superficial
t. Li Wong from Finland
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489945665944.jpg (93KB, 800x573px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489945665944.jpg
93KB, 800x573px
>>1148785
No nibber. It would have to be a group of people willing to do both, we'd have to help one another un-nigger the houses, and then organize some kind of community nig patrol and protect the whole neighborhood. I would be down af if that were the case, but what you're suggesting makes no sense, because there's no reason I wouldn't just watch my own house with my own gats.
>>
>>1148785
let's do it. I lived in Windsor (The Canadian City Just across the Detroit River). let's buy houses by the block and build an awesome fort. we'll all put our skills together to defend and repair the property.
it would be awesome!
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.