[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here have any experience making kombucha? I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Kombucha_Mature.jpg (327KB, 784x1161px) Image search: [Google]
Kombucha_Mature.jpg
327KB, 784x1161px
Does anyone here have any experience making kombucha? I just made my first batch but I'm pretty sure I used too much tea, what kind of effect will this have on the overall product?
>>
I dont think it will really matter , how much did you make ? How much tea? how much sugar? If you are looking for a sweeter kombucha then less then 12 or so days and you will probably taste the tea being a little stronger..once it turns more vingery and you put some sort of flavoring the tea is more of an accent..from my experience anyway
>>
I used 12 bags of tea for 6L of solution so it's a decent amount more than what I should have used, but basically if I just wait for a longer fermentation it shouldn't really matter?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-21-00-19-47.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-21-00-19-47.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
Lol

Darwin award shit in the making
>>
The bacteria that grows on tea is really fucking nasty, i've never heard of this "Kombucha" stuff before but I don't think you'd drink it if you knew what sorts of chemicals and precautions we have to take at the recycling centre with the piles of fucking teabags that come through.
>>
>>1148401
>>1148404
But don't you know? It's all natural! Which means it's good for you
>>
File: Screenshot_20170321-003553.jpg (1MB, 1080x4455px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170321-003553.jpg
1MB, 1080x4455px
>>1148413
The Wikipedia page is pretty much a giant "YOU FUCKING RETARDS STOP BELIEVING ALL OF THIS 'PEOPLE'S PHARMACY' BULLSHIT. THIS STUFF WILL FUCK YOU UP, THE PEOPLE IN 'THE PEOPLE'S PHARMACY' ARE NOT DOCTORS, NOR NURSES, NOR ARE THEY PHARMACISTS, THEY ARE QUACKS."
>>
>>1148415
Wikipedia just states the facts, which are at odds with the supposed health benefits. This is natural selection in action.
>>
>>1148296
Wow..
In Russia it's called tea mushroom, usually made by some crazy retirees as a "healthy drink" and I didn't even expect that someone else in the world makes and drinks this shit..
>>
Usually you use loose leaf tea..been making and drinking for years and never had issues.you have to be pretty retarded to fuck it up or contaminate it
>>
>>1148296
There's good bacteria and bad bacteria...
Yeast eats sugar and makes alcohol. If there's a lot of food and you have a strong yeast, the alcohol content will make life difficult for other microbes.

These is also bad bacteria. Typically its not that hard to tell between a good bacteria and a bad bacteria. Do you like the smell, the look of the ferment? That's a lot of evolution telling you it's okay. Does the sight, like OP's pic, make you wretch internally or externally, with a morbid curiosity coupled with a desire to be distanced from it? That's the same thing telling you it's bad.

tl;dr if it looks like you'd find it floating on a stagnant pond, don't drink it.
>>
1. Make iced tea
2. Ejaculate in it
3. Add pickle juice

You won't be able to tell the difference.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.