[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

got any schematic for this ? (but from wood)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: pad-asztal.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pad-asztal.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
got any schematic for this ? (but from wood)
>>
>>1146963
no
>>
>>1146965
i'll wait for another contender.

this great designed, but crappy plastic bench is ~100USD on amazon. Expensive, and they probably doesn't even deliver to my contry...
>>
>>1146963
Wood would not be ideal since it takes away some of the perks of having a plastic frame like that. For example, you would have a much heavier bench if it would be made from wood.

Then you have to worry about the stress joints from the ...stairs? that can be used as an attachment. Finding wood that would be able to withstand the stress and be strong enough to support someone's weight on top of not tipping the whole damn thing over.. Good luck with that.

Why on earth would you need this anyway? Benches are for sitting, not for footladdering.
>>
>>1146996
it's not a ladder, it's foldable to a table
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XytFfTCsaKY
>>
>>1147010
Looks rickety as fuck. Even lightly wiping it makes it move.

You would need to alter the design greatly to get the effect you want. And after all the work, it's cheaper to just buy a fucking picnic table and simply sit the other way if you want a back rest.
>>
>>1146963
I swear I've seen one like that before

it may seem like a good idea, but a simple picnic table would be much stronger
>>
>>1146963
http://www.varnaworkshop.com/folding-bench-and-picnic-table-plans-instructions/

I built something similar years ago from bought plans. Dunno what i did with them. Do use pressure treated lumber if it's going to stay outside. My plans called for some 2x3, and I used regular pine instead of just ripping a PT 2x4. Those parts are rotting but the rest is solid af.
>>
File: IMG_20120602_172841.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20120602_172841.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>1148505
Found a pic of mine.
>>
>>1146963
Just go by the size of the boards in the picture
The bench is made with 2x6
>>
>>1148506
nice!
>>
File: 1483361673020.png (129KB, 571x722px) Image search: [Google]
1483361673020.png
129KB, 571x722px
>>1147016
>You would need to alter the design greatly
I've been thinking of making a picnic table this summer to replace the 15-year-old one that's showing its age. This looks like a promising idea. I'd use welded stainless tube, plate, and solid composite decking (the soft-on-skin kind water parks use). Shouldn't be hard to make it lock as benches or attached table. Hmm.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.