[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beer Belt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Download.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Hey guys, I would like to build my own beer belt for a costume and some partys in the future.
The belts I found online are mostly crap so I would like to do it myself.
Do you have any ideas/hints how to do it?
>>
>>1145575
You may think this is a fun idea but it is very dangerous and we cannot condone it on 4chan.

Beer is not a novelty item and wearing it on a belt in anything other than a freezer will result in warming and spoiling the beer.

Use empty bottles if you must, 2 x elastic bands per bottle minimum.

Dont fall over or else you will be cut in half.
>>
>>1145575
You are likely to be raped by an alchy
>>
>>1145583
This, get ready to be a hobo magnet.
>>
>>1145583
Its not rape when you dress provocatively
>>
>>1145582
Thanks for the hints.
Maybe I should think about just taking it in a cooling box and dont care about the belt.
>>
>>1145610
Follow your dreams
>>
>>1145575
Sew a bunch of these ona belt. Get suspenders to hold the top up ir maybe use a back brace.
>>
>>1145575
Get a cheap vest.
Get some nylon strapping and elastic strapping.
Sew the nylon straps to the vest.
Make sure the bottles have a piece of strap under them and across their middle.

The best will take the bulk of the wait off your waist. At the very least, you can forego the vest and only use nylon straps, but I really recommend having a couple straps that will go over your shoulders like suspenders.

Alternatively, you can add a length of insulated material around the inside, bottom, and outside that encompass the bottles. Have enough space to slip in dry ice. This will keep them cool, look neat because of the fog, and not get everything wet since there's no water to drip from the dry ice. Bonus points for blinking RGB LEDs.
>>
>>1145575
why would you wear that? beer will get hot, tasting like shit
>>
Go to /k/ and ask what milsurp pouch/belt combo would be best for holstering beer in coozys. They stay colder that way and would be comfortable to wear.

Next thing to build is a custom plastic cap with a drinking tube so you don't have to hold the beer manually.
>>
>>1145692
Google image search "military beer holster".
>>
>>1145575
Cool belt, Ahmed.
>>
>>1145582
>not drinking warm beer
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.