[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RC General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 17

File: carspic12.jpg (152KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
carspic12.jpg
152KB, 800x600px
Is this a proper board for radio controlled vehicles..?

Over at /toy/ it doesn't seem to be anything else but.. toys. And /o/ doesn't seem to fit either.

I think I have seen some rc threads here before.
But if it's not the right place..!

I waiting on the shipment of a used axial yeti xl to arrive, hoped to get into this world and have fun.
>>
>>1144474
sure i guess, dont know much about it myself though.

was gonna buy one for my nephew and the prices were abit...lets say...more expensive than metal detector, so i went with that.
>>
>>1144482
I got it for 550usd~, several upgrades, battery, controller.

A good metal detector over here is about the same price, just a tad more expensive, used. But you're also a criminal if you use it.

I got my nephew a cheap but powerful rc car last christmas and I think I got more hooked than he did..
>>
>>1144474
Saw in the forums that the mods say it goes on /toy. I dont ducking know why tho. Not many toys i knoe of eith brushless eletcronics or nitro. These are also the same people that jewed me into a 4chan oass for buggybas fuck caotcha, says my pass is being used by another user 4 times a day, and bans me twice a day or more for shit i didnt post.

So, aside from their power of the banhammer i dont believe a fucking word these guys say. Have at it.

Oh, i built a remote control push mower powered by an electric wheelchair and dx6i transmitter and reciever combo. Think reciever was a110?
>>
>>1144474
We see plenty of RC generals here, they are just slow, and usually don't start till someone like you makes a thread like this to kick one off.

Proceed.
>>
That thing looks like it has the same parts as a HSP Warhead.

Ebay has very cheap aluminium upgrades. Eg: a strut/steering/bearing combo is $30 at a hobby shop but $7 from China.

Ebay first unless you need it the same day.

...also looks like a CX-18 nitro engine.

Cheap (hope the links work)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HSP-RC-1-10-Car-Upgrade-Parts-Aluminum-Steering-Hub-Mount-Carrier-Hot-Sale-/142249879488?var=&hash=item211ec0e7c0:m:mpQwBVcjbvXf1G5YAT8d4iA

Expensive:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hobbypark-RC-1-10-Model-Car-Upgrade-Parts-02013-02014-02015-Aluminum-Steering-/272585921922?hash=item3f77631582:g:3dIAAOSw4CFYxDNN
>>
>>1144504
Fair enough!

>>1144509
Oh I just picked a random image off google.

The yeti xl I'm getting is pretty well upgraded, but I think I'll get a sway bar since the front right wheel asically never touches the ground.

Looked at parts for that, stupidly expensive for what it is.
Pretty sure I can diy that shit.

Saw some great deals in 3s lipo batteries too but they were a few milimeters too thick for the battery department. Should be possible to diy a metal door that's slightly wider.
>>
I'm looking at new wheels.

1/8th size and the yeti xl has 17mm hex.

Most tires I find are in 12mm hex.

Are the adapters a must or can I diy something?
>>
Apes
>>
can i put my video transmitter right next to a pile of other electronics and just use a rp-sma extension to get the antenna farther away? would this create RF interfearance anyway or no?
>>
Need to get my Senton 6S BOX back together. Broken A arms go figure. Haven't run it in about a year
>>
File: s-l500 (1).jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
s-l500 (1).jpg
27KB, 500x500px
>>1144526
Very difficult to find 17mm to 12mm adapter for some reason, unless I'm retarded.

Is pic related what I need? Appears you have to switch the stock thread, which is pinned in, with these in order to use 12mm hex tires.

"Wheel Hex Hub M17 17mm M23 Extension Adapter 12mm Nut x4 Longer 1/8 RC car"
>>
File: MartianII220.jpg (906KB, 1500x2563px) Image search: [Google]
MartianII220.jpg
906KB, 1500x2563px
We had one going for a while, it hit the bump limit about a week ago and nobody made a new one. Reposting my newly upgraded 220 from the last thread.

>>1144553
SMA is a coax connector, so noise interference should be minimal. Be careful about heat though - a VTX will substantially heat up if there isn't decent airflow over it.
>>
>>1144721
It seems like this is the go to frame when DIYing your own quadcopter.

I am wanting to build my own quadcopter, and was curious where you guy to buy your parts? Amazon? How much did all of your stuff cost?
>>
>>1144929
X frames like this are more popular in my experience, but I like that the Martian has plenty of room to work with, plus I wanted replaceable arms.

Banggood is my go-to for parts. You can get stuff off Amazon or US hobby sites, but I don't mind waiting on shipping from China. I spent around $700 on it initially, including a transmitter and goggles.
>>
>>1144944
>>1144929
Since the last thread I put in +/- $400 so far myself. This is over the course of five paychecks going slow and easy.

Got transmitter, receiver, camera and googles. Plus a cheap trainer with spare props, motors and battery upgrades. I already bent a propshaft (the one parts kit I didnt order) time for some micro blacksmithing.

Since the faa ruling I think technically I cant fly in my own yard being less that 5 miles from an airport. But the yard is big enough for several ground tracks and one way or another, Im hooked on fpv rc.

Still working on a heavy duty ground based bot with limited fan assisted jump ability. FAA dont regulate hops yet right?
>>
>finally find the kind of wheels I want
>end up at 280bucks for everything needed

Holy fuck.
>>
Beadlock tires are not meant for regular driving, high speeds etc?

They rip easily?
>>
>>1145406
They're not real beadlocks. Nobody is going to machine tiny screws and make a heavy ass wheel for a 6lb truck.

I used to be into RC cars, had a couple nitros and 1 electric. Sold them all at a huge loss to buy guns and move. Like every hobby i've ever been into, I spend way too much on things I barely used. Like, $1500 on carbon fiber and titanium parts, total time driving the car: 15 minutes. Its why I avoid hobbies now. fml.
>>
>>1145108
Damn, what kind of work do you do? Sounds like you live at home (not being rude) and you're able to save up shit ton of money.
>>
>>1145523
Wow 4 years experience! You must be some kind of expert.
>>
>>1145510
Dude thats fun money for three months. What kind of starving peasant life you living? I just work full time, save and dont go out. I support a family, an ex w/kid and help my ma too.

Live at home? Yes. As opposed to under a bridge? Sorry, need a yard to run my dogs.
>>
RC thread is fine on here.

Im waiting for my 3 diff gears and spur gear to arrive. $100 just for that, expensive as
>>
>>1145523
Enjoy your ban shitlord.
>>
>>1145474
But they are beadlocks, you use tiny screws to lock it all in place.

It's the weight that worries me too. Each wheel will end up at a kilo. Doesn't sound like it's gonna be good for the gears.

I guess I'll drop my quest for new wheels.
>>
>>1145578
I make 10.75 an hour, by your post it made it sound like you bought all of it off of one paycheck, im like damn.

by
>live at home
I meant not having to pay bills, living with parents, and what not.

atm, I am saving up to finance a vehicle, and having to move out in October, hoping to have at least 3k saved up by then.
>>
>>1145726
>This is over the course of five paychecks
>>
>>1145625
you're talking about this photo correct? >1144511
Those aren't real beadlocks. Every RC wheel I've ever seen has had a foam filler inside the wheel, and super glued to the rim. If they were CNC machined wheels with real beadlocks, they would cost hundreds of dollars and weigh a shitload preventing any real performance from the toy.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>1145785
I don't see any posts with wheels pictured/linked.

But there are actual beadlock wheels, stupid expensive.

I want some 40 series mudslingers but I'm unsure if I can glue them since they are so huge.
>>
>>1145801
Lol. Fucking cool. Beadlocks ona rc
>>
>>1145604
What i miss?
>>
>>1145803
Oh you have no idea, look around and you will find some really amazing rims for prices ranging from 50-120usd. A set.
>>
>>1145801
sorry, failed link to the earlier >>1144511 post.

Beadlocks on an RC is fucking retarded and only cool for gucci points. Real beadlocks are for low tire pressure applications which essentially forces the tire to stay on the wheel. Stuff like mudding or rock crawling where great torques are applied to low air pressure high-sidewall tires. You'd be getting a completely flat tire all the damn time.

RC bead locks are just some jackassery selling expensive parts to people that think it's cool. Like I said, off-road RC trucks have used soft foam donuts to provide the simulation of low tire pressure (as any good wheel has a vent to prevent the tire ballooning under freewheel or exploding under force. and the tire is simply crazy glued to the plastic wheel.

Its the same shit as the polished or anodized aluminum aftermarket parts. Very few of those are actually needed for strength and often weigh several times more than their plastic counterparts, but they look fuckin cool so 16 year olds spend their parents cash on CNC milled titanium radio trays and carbon fiber body mounts. Its all flashy shit.
>>
>>1145815
Jesus christ, did beadlock tires kill your plarents or something?

You tape the insides of the tires to reduce/remove balooning.

And these 40series tires are high quality. Wear and tear is at a minimum.

I would glue them if I'm able to, which I dont know if I am.
>>
>>1145729
Yes you already mentioned this, why do people have this urge to repeat themselves when the other person is just saying the misunderstood, and was explaining why they mis understood after already being corrected.

People who own a house and have to deal with daily bullshit feel like theyre entitled or something?

"I have weak pull out game, and have kids, and bad decision on choosing a woman to be with, so I am gonna be a dick to other people due to my mistakes"

Jesus Christ sorry for misunderstanding you, you can calm down now.
>>
>>1146062
I'm not even him, just poking fun at how you managed to interpret something completely backwards. Somehow, I don't think I'm the one that needs to calm down.
>>
>>1146098
Whether it was you or not, its still a rant. if you dont apply to it, then youre fine.
>>
File: DSC_0004.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0004.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Hello
>>
>>1144474
guys i have a little problem. i am trying to get over 100 kph with a HPI Trophy Truggy 1/8th but when i accelerate hard the car swerves to left/right. Will a gyro fix this and what gyro do i get?

Its running 6s i need a fast gyro i think.
>>
>>1144497
Well mods are cucks so who cares
>>
File: IMG_20170311_161814.jpg (523KB, 1204x903px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170311_161814.jpg
523KB, 1204x903px
Since last thread I did the maiden flight of my 650 build & it went well :) Now I have to add the camera gear (3D printed an adapter yesterday to fit my Yi 4k in the gimbal) & find a hard case for it.
>>
File: IMG_20170319_124506.jpg (319KB, 1206x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170319_124506.jpg
319KB, 1206x904px
I (>>1147332) also signed up for my first race next weekend, so I need to head out & get some practice this afternoon :3
>>
Why doesn't RC cars have brakes?

I don't want to ruin my gears.
>>
Im new to the RC hobby. I just tried setting up my naze 32 and i think i killed it. all three LEDs light up solid, it wont connect to clean flight or flash the software. and the whole board gets really hot. Also, is the FS-R6B receiver even compatible with the naze FC?
>>
>>1147342
Nitro cars do, usually a single brake somewhere early in the drive train. Its sometimes a fiberboard with steel calipers, or a steel disc with fiber pads. Operated with the throttle servo (which electrics don't have)

The electric motor can do the braking, just like Teslas and priuses, the nylon gears generally aren't put under enough load to damage them, however under the life they will wear out faster. BUT since they're plastic, they're relatively cheap to replace.
>>
>>1147552
>the whole board gets really hot

Sounds like you dun goofed, that shouldn't happen.

>Also, is the FS-R6B receiver even compatible with the naze FC?

Yes, it's just a standard PWM receiver.
>>
>>1147602
i just followed the trouble shooting in this video https://youtu.be/iSD9Gy6gzrs?t=196

looks like i fired the controller because i have continuity between ground and the 2 pins on the microcontroller
>>
>>1147604
Welp, sorry to hear that anon :(

On the bright side, these things aren't too expensive. You can buy F3 flight controllers from $17 & F4 from $22, or maybe check local RC groups on Facebook etc. for second hand for even cheaper.
>>
>>1146626
Thats cool. I had no idea gyros could be used that way. After some reading it seems hooking up the yaw line from most heli gyro works. These parts are so plug and play it blows my mind.
>>
>>1147716
yer they work but after watching youtube videos it seems i need a fast gyro to work with high speed servos so not all gyros will work with my car.
>>
>>1146626
No, your problem is torquesteer. Whats causing it is an asymetrical drive train or motor being off-center. You might be able to counter-act the torquesteer if you added a second motor symmetrically.

Control your throttle better, and counter-steer the torque.
>>
>>1147725
thanks anon. i think your right about this. this swerve only happens on 6s, never did it this bad on 4s.
>>
>>1144944
>>1144929
FPV flightclub has really good tutorials as well as parts. Its alot of trial and error though in my experience
>>
>>1146622
sweet jesus
>>
Well shit, the guy I was getting the yeti xl from backed out.

Just means I can get another chance of getting the x-maxx.

Interested in the v2 now that it's out too.
>>
File: 14680685648960-diy.jpg (3MB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
14680685648960-diy.jpg
3MB, 3200x2400px
Is someone interested in f3k?
>>
>>1148088
lol the thumbnail looked like a drumset on the side of a road
>>
Why do people get so colon crucified over quadcopters?
>>
>>1148144
1) primal fear of giant bees with blades for wings
2) they are like a pokemon in your shower, they peekatyou
3) jelly
>>
>>1148079
traxxas plastic parts are weak as fuck... the esc are sketchy but they do make decent motors. just be prepared to snap every plastic thing on that truck. id go with HPI/Losi/Cen/Arrma/Mugen.
>>
>>1148452
I've seen the x-maxx gone through hell and back unscathed though, several times.

It was only the yeti xl and x-maxx I had my eyes on due to their size and ability to get over obstacles, which where are plenty of where I live.

I'm open for other similar sized brushless cars of course.
>>
The best deal in rc cars is still a traxxs rustler with the brushless kit, rpm arms and a hobbyking hardpack lipo.
>>
File: gtOfBjj.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
gtOfBjj.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
/nerf/ here. tl;dr I'm looking for a 360 or 380 size motor with high torque. And at or preferably lower than 26000 KV. But I know nothing about the model numbers and markings. Stock motor is a RS360PH 3560.
This is the motor for the Stampede ECS, an AEG style foam dart blaster, part number RS360PH 3560. Say something nice about it. The hobby figures it's just a standard 6 volt RS360SH 3560 motor, that Hasbro runs at 9v and us at 14-21 volts.
It runs a reduction gearbox with a ratio of about 100:1 ending in a large gear with teeth on half of it which drives forward the corresponding teeth on the firing mechanism. It simultaneously loads a dart into a dart tube and compresses a 2.5 kg (?) spring for about 3 inches.
At the end of the stroke an air piston is released and the spring drives it forward through an air chamber (we call these plungers and plunger tubes cuz old habits), causing air to rush out the dart tube thus flinging foam at your hapless coworker. Here the empty part of the gear disengages the firing mech, and a light return spring resets it all again.
In our quest for faster foam, we replaced the main spring with beefier ones, which increases the speed of the plunger but slows down the motor. We responded by increasing the voltage, bringing the fate of fire back up; then we kept going because 3 darts a second wasn't enough for us; also the Stampede fires from open bolt, so we wanted to lessen the firing delay. However, the precise timing of the system and lack of a load when the gear disengages and the mech springs back means crashes are a common thing and eventually break the gear. There are other issues with the system, like expecting a lot out of injection molded plastic gears, but this one in particular is seldom addressed. Some people are lucky and their motor gives out before the gears do. We found there was enough space in it for a 380 motor, but at this point everyone has moved on to other projects, so replacement/upgrade motors aren't researched.
>>
>>1148144
Because most of the new regulations are coming from people doing stupid things with multirotors. The new laws are affecting people that have been flying RC for a long time more than they're affecting the guy who went out and bought a DJI Phantom and flies it over a city. And by affecting, I mean mildly inconveniencing with almost no ability to enforce it.

It does not prevent the Casey Neistat's of the world from doing what they're doing and existing reckless endangerment laws could be used for people doing stupid things with RC aircraft.

Also, "these dang kids and their new things."
>>
Can anyone help me here? >>1149732
>>
Why are there no 1/5 brushless bashing cars?
>>
Hey /rcg/, What is a good beginner car to get into rc cars? I've got a quadcopter that I've played with a bit for 2 seasons, but I want to try something with wheels. I'd like something that is fairly sturdy and easy to work with, hopefully with potential to change out parts for others as I decide to upgrade.

Are there any kits or something for a somewhat-experienced beginner?
>>
>>1150991
You want to drive on tarmac or offroad?
Being able to go anywhere with an 1/8 offroader is fun.
But you might be more used to control at a distance so tarmac would just be equally fun?
>>
>>1151009
Something suited to off road would probably fit my needs better. There isn't much tarmac to play on around here, but there are plenty of parks and undeveloped land.
>>
>>1151014
Maybe an E-revo would do nicely.

1/10 or 1/8 cars is almost a must for offroading.
>>
>>1144474
i like R/C cars but hate a ton of the quality and looks, going to buy some model cars and convert it into rc so ive got better levels of detail with natural bodys
>>
>>1151016
It's a bit pricy. Anything in the range of about $300 or just over? Maybe less?
>>
>>1151032
If you're worried about prices at that range, I don't think you'll be able to upgrade or customize it a lot.

Like another anon said, the traxxas rustler is a great deal too.
>>
>>1151034
I was hoping rc cars were customizable like quadcopters, but it seems they are not?

The rustler is much nicer on the wallet, so I'll do some research on that or something similar. I'll also ask around the hobby shops in my area what is available as a starting kit.
>>
>>1151032
You can check banggood, they have cheaper stuff there; no idea how the quality is, but the reviews seem to suggest that they're not terrible cars
>>
>>1151051
>but the reviews seem to suggest that they're not terrible cars

If you're talking about reviews _on_ banggood, they can't really be trusted. Banggood don't publish negative reviews.
>>
>>1151062
They don't? I've seen some pretty low rated products around, though I did always assume that they cut down on the number of negative reviews. But you can probably find external reviews, worst case, send the ordered products back. Nowadays Paypal even covers return shipping costs so you shouldn't have too much to loose.
>>
File: 1.jpg (105KB, 583x639px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
105KB, 583x639px
I have never built something like this before. All these things are compatible, right?
The only background I have is that I'm an electrical engineer.
>>
>>1151442
That FC is designed for acrobatic flying - 3D means flying upside down with the motors spinning backwards. I'm guessing you don't plan on that with that large of a frame, you could probably look into something else. I'm not sure what's standard these days, APM-based FCs were the popular thing last I worked with larger drones.

Does that TX include an RX? You'll need one if not.

You would probably be fine with 20A ESCs. That battery is only rated for 120A, plus I doubt you'll be pulling that much current on that build.
>>
>>1151464
there's 2 batteries. One per 3 motors. And the motors consume 30A max, that's why I chose 30A ESCs. I'm a speed demon, that's why I want to be able to deliver max current.

The madcow controller contains an stm32 and is such a good price for such a powerful microcontroller. And it's not like being capable of 3D is going to prevent it from doing standard stuff well.

My design goal is to have it be super light and have insane torque.

And yeah that quanum transmitter comes with receiver.
>>
Can I get a recommendation for a cheap rc car to have my dog chase after? Ideally I would like it to have a replaceable body and can go fast in an open field, not to mention cheap incase my dog catches it and tears it apart.
>>
>>1151487
Any car by HSP. Like brontosaurus or buggy
>>
>>1151100
Most stuff I see has minimum 4.5/5 stars average. It's still worth skimming reviews though, because many people will leave a 5 star review just so that it gets through moderation but then the actual text of their review tells the truth that the item was crap.

>>1151442
Have you put that through eCalc? 7x2.4 seems like a very small and low pitch prop for an 850kv 3525 motor. Those motors are probably intended to spin something like a 10x4.5. If you're looking at 7" props you probably want something more like 1400kv.
>>
File: IMG_20170325_152833.jpg (241KB, 677x903px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170325_152833.jpg
241KB, 677x903px
Flew with other pilots for the first time, flew in a race for the first time & flew 5" indoors for the first time at the weekend. Super fun :)
>>
>>1151529
>Those motors are probably intended to spin something like a 10x4.5.
okay ill buy those. can you get carbon?
>>
>>1151529
i've put it into ecalc and it says it won't fly with the 7 inch blades
>>
>>1146622
yikes, man. Whatever dumpster you dug that relic out of is where it needs to return too.

Or, at least clean it up some... Although you may find that the covering film gets damaged very easily and doesnt stick back down wel because it's so old and abused. l
>>
File: sketch-1488439620406.png (527KB, 352x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1488439620406.png
527KB, 352x1280px
>>1151896
Lol, it'a after crash, ofk as it new it looks much better
>>
File: 1436439736532.jpg (32KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1436439736532.jpg
32KB, 400x388px
>tfw you're excited to solder arduino to thrift store rc.
>soldering gun went to shit
>have to wait a month until I can invest into a good one
>>
Is it a bad idea to buy used RC cars?

Even if they are not mechanically broken?

I'm itching for a new car and the one I want simply doesn't show up used.
>>
>>1152168

I buy used RC cars to rebuild them

With proper grease, re-oiled bearings and a few new parts to replace worn ones they can be like new

Avoid anything that looks trashed obviously
>>
>>1152132
>>tfw you're excited to solder arduino to thrift store rc.
>>soldering gun went to shit
>>have to wait a month until I can invest into a good one
tough shit bro.
Have you tried to fix it? Try to find thin power lines just at the start of hotrod, they like tu fuse themselfs in there, like many things with resistor heat wire.
>>
I have a Tamiya DT-03 with a hobbyking brushless motor in it Beyond the motor and having lithium batteries, it's completely stock (OG tires, bearings, etc.)

What upgrades are going to give me the best bang for my buck?
>>
>>1152303
There is no controller for it, using arduino with wifi shield will help to turn my phone into a controller
>>
>>1151476
You want the ESCs have a higher rating than the maximum of your motors, they don't enjoy having any more current going through them than what they are rated for.
>>
>>1152561
Not that anon, but I guess this is why the 8s x-maxx keeps shutting down from getting too hot.
>>
File: IMG_20170330_193050 (1).jpg (216KB, 1220x915px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170330_193050 (1).jpg
216KB, 1220x915px
Finally got around to building another Tiny Whoop & getting proper batteries for it, I'd forgotten how fun these things are :)
>>
File: IMG_0013.jpg (32KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0013.jpg
32KB, 332x443px
If I fly at 120m above the beach and have one of these bad boys mounted on the bottom of my drone will I be able to see every hair and follicle of grills?
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.