[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crochet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: CAM00460.jpg (421KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00460.jpg
421KB, 1280x960px
Do any of you crochet? I just made this case for my recorder. It's actually inside out, you aren't supposed to see these lines running down the length of it, but I wanted the inside to be smooth so that my recorder couldn't snag on it.

I don't know how to do any fancy designs. I just know how to start a chain and then working my way up in a spiral, weaving into the loops that I've given myself below wherever I'm at.

I really like crochet. It's strong and very easy to do. The only downside to it is that it's really fucking time consuming.
>>
File: CAM00466.jpg (565KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00466.jpg
565KB, 1280x960px
Here's a bag that I've been slowly working on.

This is how the exact same crochet pattern looks rightside out.
>>
>>1142388
It looks like a penis sock
>>
File: CAM00110.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
CAM00110.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>1142784
If you can, I recommend crocheting around an object. It helps you in two ways

1.) it acts as a guide and holds your piece in place.
2.) it maintains the shape that you want.

Crocheting around this baseball bat, for example, was very easy and for that "penis sock" in my OP image I crocheted around a wooden closet rod. Weaving it around the rod tightly kept it that shape the entire time, so when I slid it off it stayed that way.

If you don't crochet around an object, you have to constantly tug at it and reshape it yourself otherwise it'll just do its own thing.

I received the baseball bat as a gift years ago and have never actually taken it outside to play with. One of these days I want to just start whacking balls with it and see how long my crochet holds up before it starts tearing off.
>>
>>1142810
Have you tried crocheting around your penis?
>>
>>1142784
>>1144053

what is it about this board that attracts children? why aren't you on [s4s] or one of the other boards for you?
>>
>>1144060
Do you know where you are? Nice bait. 2/10 for making me respond.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.