[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any way to fix this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0072.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0072.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
So I recently bought another jack adapter for my Iphone 7 and it keeps giving me the same problems,cuts out and often changes to work on one side of the headphones. Why does it break and how to fix this?
>>
>>1141261
clean out the lint in your phone
>>
>>1141262
I have cleaned the port,but I noticed that after some movements with the cable I got all sides working,but then suddenly it goes back to one side working.
>>
>>1141264
if it is not the cable, it is the phone or the headphone, if you are smart you know what to do
>>
>>1141266
Are you sure it's not the cable? I looked up reviews and there have been complaints that fit the same decription. I tried the regular Iphone headphones and they worked perfectly. I also tried with other headphones plugged to the adapter,but it's the same results. I feel like Apple is forcing their customers to buy third party accessories.
>>
>>1141269
Is your adaptor genuine apple?
>>
>>1141275
I got it from an official Apple store.
>>
>>1141279
If it is not the phone or the adaptor or the headphone and it is apple, then take it back and return everything and get an android, like a man
>>
>>1141284
I'll definitely ask for a refund.
>>
>>1141290
I am not an apple user, but shit like this are funny, no headphone jack being a "feature" and you need a $30 adaptor to get it back, and it only recognizes apple headphones... fucking lol that is extreme jewing
>>
>>1141261
>how to fix this?
you know how. you know.
the same way you fix every other problem with overpriced proprietary shite - dont buy it, dont use it, just, dont.
>>1141275
>is.. genuine?
begone, ye Satan and darken doorsteps elsewo. Wouldn't be so bad if their overpriced shit 'jist werked' - but obviously, they cant even mange that nowadays. Bunch of greedy useless cunts.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.