[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Small Projects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1488592853765.png (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1488592853765.png
6KB, 259x194px
I have no real hobbies anymore and have been thinking about getting into /diy/

What are some cool electrical or technology projects that are easy? (Only a beginner with this type of stuff, I will get into more advanced things later on)

Please recommend anything! I am open for suggestions. I would prefer technology related, but really I don't mind hearing other things. I will do anything at this point.
>>
File: yeoldedildoe.jpg (60KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
yeoldedildoe.jpg
60KB, 640x360px
>>1140318
hand crank dildo
>>
>>1140331
No thanks.
>>
You could make some simple gadgets with arduino boards. Pretty straightforward and not too steep learning curve.
>>
File: 1487688906650.jpg (181KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1487688906650.jpg
181KB, 800x850px
>>1140331
>>
>>1140622
Sounds sweet. What type of things could I make?
>>
Make a small stuffed animal. They're fun.
>>
>>1140318

Get a $10 raspberry pi zero with wifi and any compatible mems type accelerometer.

Attach it to your dryer and have it email you when your laundry is done.
>>
>>1140814
I have actually thought about this before! I wanted to make a Linux penguin plushie.

>>1140831
Haha that is neat. Although I don't do the laundry so it wouldn't benefit me much.
>>
>>1140318
You should make an imagination, it shouldn't be too hard to make
>>
>>1140896
Lol
>>
>>1140318
Buy a twenty year old car and try to fix everything on it. It's a never ending game of puzzles and just when you think your getting on top of it, everything you've done resets and you get to do everything again.
>>
>>1141014
Not a hobby, seems like more of a chore and a waste of money.
>>
>>1141245
>Chore and a waste of money
See hobby
>>
>>1141283
Ye
>>
>>1140331
>hand crank
>pressure vessel
>>
>>1140318
Build a railgun. If you really crank the power up, you can send empty drink cans across the kitchen floor at a brisk walking place.
>>
File: 2nufe8.jpg (15KB, 241x304px) Image search: [Google]
2nufe8.jpg
15KB, 241x304px
>>1140331
>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 16 / 2 / 11 / 5 [Update] [Auto]
That's steam powered you fucking faggot
>>
>>1142745
kek
>>
File: HCU64O9.png (313KB, 701x394px) Image search: [Google]
HCU64O9.png
313KB, 701x394px
buy raspi3 set up pihole and a samba share, buy a name host, install wordpress, make a blog.

get some wood, sort your tools out, make desktop arcade cabinet (just the top half of an ordinary arcade cabinet) with a raspi3 and some sticks etc.

when thats done see if anyone wants to buy them and save up for a pinball machine or just buy a pinball machine but dont get the xfiles one because im getting that one get the terminator 2 one.

then when you got that maybe hang a punching bag outside mount some still bars for pull ups then cat/dog proof your yard, make some planters for tomatos and strawberries, and all the erbs but not the wacky kind.

when thats done get the steam mop you bought for your mum but she never uses it because its shit and some wood and make a little shack to fit two people comfortably, make it out of nice deckwood or something and seal it off then stick the steam mop inside it and av a lil shvitz

after that fuck i dunno make a meme or two
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.