[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

time for a little sparkle sparkle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 3m-solas-best-reflective-tape.jpg (83KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
3m-solas-best-reflective-tape.jpg
83KB, 1280x719px
Got some reflective tape to add to a bag. Not sure if I really want it to be permanent, so I was just going to attach it with some velcro.

Any other suggestions for increasing visibility and or attaching it?

>inb4 scream constantly while running around waving a large, fluorescent, jelly dildo
>>
File: Scotchlite_8925r_P.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Scotchlite_8925r_P.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>1139308
If you want to put a reflective material on a bag, choose a fabric, not a duct tape.
Pic related.
Also, attach it as a patch, with normal string & needle, not velcro.

http://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/company-us/all-3m-products/~/8925-Silver-Fabric?N=5002385+8709322+3293827444&rt=rud
>>
>>1139308
How is velcro not permanent (the implication being that the bag side of the velcro has to be permanently attached to it)?
>>
>>1139320
it's not really a tape, per say...like this:

http://www.homedepot.com/p/The-Hillman-Group-1-25-in-x-6-in-Reflective-Safety-Tape-840370/202051763

but that's another idea, not sure if hobby lobby would carry something like that....I believe joann fabrics does carry iron-on type reflective material

>>1139324
I don't really care if the velcro would stay on there, I was more referring to the reflective material
>>
Line bag with magnetic tape. Glue reflective foil to magnetic tape. Attach/Detach as wanted.
>>
>>1139556
where would someone find something like that?
>>
File: Capture.png (64KB, 880x713px)
Capture.png
64KB, 880x713px
>>1139557
I don't know anon, did you google it?

Of course you fucking didn't. You want us to make the bag for you as well?
>>
>>1139571
the kind of store that would carry locally, moron
>>
>>1139574
> I'm too retarded to take the hint and google "magnetic tape [my location]"

How the fuck are you even using a computer you dense cunt?
>>
>>1139575
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>1139580
Not that other guy, but why tolerate idiots? This is not /g/, why the fuck should we have to deal with dickheads who can't even read the damn sticky? And why should we encourage then to continue being idiots by spoonfeeding them?
>>
File: 1488439459776.jpg (112KB, 786x514px)
1488439459776.jpg
112KB, 786x514px
>>1139320
This. This right here. OP stop being a moron and just get this because this is the appropriate tool for this job. Everything else requires more work, higher cost, is less safe, and less durable.
>>
>>1139588
Oh I agree with that, but getting upset about it just seems like a waste to me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.