[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sink or Swim Faggot!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: shittymockup1.jpg (1MB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
shittymockup1.jpg
1MB, 1512x2016px
Assuming i put a 1 inch go kart axle and a 4 wheeler front end on this will my 260 pound Amerifat ass be able to ride accross the lake or am I gonna drown?

Either way i will have a buddy tape it and post the outcome if I am kill.

Not sure of total weight here but tires are 33"-12.50" on 8 or 10 inch rims.

I may run some thin glavanized conduit pipe under it with a bunch of pool noodles to help buoyancy if need be.

Any thoughts?

>NB4 OP is a faggot...
>>
>>1139300
I don't think that motor won't be enough, how many horses does it put to the wheels? And you could try replacing the front wheel with a skid if that helps, but you'd have to make a wheeled sled to put on it to get up to speed on land.
>>
>>1139300
This is ridiculous. You're not displacing much water at all, and you're heavy. You will sink.

You'd be better off with 2-4 drums lashed to the sides rather than pool noodles.
>>
Youre going to have a lot of rolling resistance. Then when/if you get it up to speed, you brakes will have a lot of momentum to fight.
>>
>>1139300
not sure what makes you think you could use this to get across a lake. could you explain your thinking here?
>>
>>1140182
he's seen dumb fucks do it with snowmobiles(usually ends badly) so he thinks he can do it with a quad
>>
>>1140186
Back in the day I saw rednecks floating their three-wheelers across ponds. And yes, they often would turn turtle, leaving the dumbasses with an engine full of water.
The entire idea is retardation incarnate.
>>
>>1139305
6.5 hp briggs. The madman tried to sell me a watter cooled 250cc. Said his little rukus did 120mph with it. I will just die at 8mph instead of hauling dick. Mottor is pretty small but i'm trying to keep weight down.
>>
>>1139871
I'll put drims of it if i have to. And yes, this entire project is asinine.
>>
>>1140182
This https://youtu.be/r20QZScmCRQ

And >>1140177 i should have disk brakes in the 4 wheeler hubs. And will get the biggest brakes i can find for live axle.
>>
>>1140186
You think i'm retarded u should youtube dirtbikes on watter.
>>
>>1140205
>muh 30 minute motor rebuild.

Wouldnt be the first time i've had a lawnmower motor in water.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.