[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ma clogged the drain pretty good. Trying to plumb it out. Any ideas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Snapchat-1394562073.jpg (179KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1394562073.jpg
179KB, 720x1280px
Ma clogged the drain pretty good. Trying to plumb it out. Any ideas?
>>
>>1136606
You need to fuck off and not ask stupid questions here, go to google and type in how to unclog drain.
>>
>>1136610
Fuck you
>>
>>1136610
I agree with the sentiment but you're at like an 8 and we need you around a 3....

>>1136606
Watch a video on taking apart and cleaning the trap.
>>
>>1136606
First grab a bucket and take the bend apart (letting the water drain into the bucket). If the water doesn't drain out, the clog is higher up. If it drains out of both the sink and the pipe coming out of the wall you'll need it snaked. At that point it's going to be easier to call someone like roto-rooter. It's not cheap but they give you a 6-month warranty (so if it clogs again in that time, it's free).
>>
Liquid amylase unblocks drains pretty well
>>
Did Ma dump grease down it?
Remove the trap like anon said. >>1136623
If you find it full of solid grease, smack Ma upside the head.
Clean the washers and connections before reassembling.
>>
File: moLlYzhxfUsAZdKVmgRr1EA.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
moLlYzhxfUsAZdKVmgRr1EA.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
try one of these fuckers
>>
>>1136635
She dumped noodles
>>
>>1136644
Do you have a food disposal?
>>
>>1136644
Any of the store brand drain cleaners will work well if it's spoe-draining and not 100% cloggrd. You could also try boiling a large pot of water and dump it down as soon as you take it off the heat. That loosens greased and caked sediments.
>>
pour a pot of boiling water and use the plunger
ive done that a few times and it worked
>>
>>1136606
Plunging is complicated in kitchen sinks. At the least you have a dual sink so you need to seal one side and plunge the other. If you have a disposal, you probably have a dishwasher. That drain needs sealed too. Plunging works best with a sink with a few inches of water in it.
>>
>>1136606
shopvac the current water out
use bucket to catch shit, take off J-bend of trap, empty it
reassemble, if still stopped up, fill both sides with HOT ass water
cover nondisposal side with your plunger, hold down, turn on disposal
if it still doesn't work, look for a cleanout outside
snake drain from inside or out

shit like noodles or shredded veggies normally would get stuck at trap, sanitee or at the combination wye at the horizontal
>>
>>1136606
> 1 lb Gunpowder
> Epoxy a cap with a small hole
> match
>>
>>1136606
Those pressurized plungers are good at blowing connections apart and exploding porcelain toilets.
Get one of them, then you just put a bucket under the sink to replace the plumbing.

indoor plumbing for the weak
>>
>>1136741
>Daft old woman.
>Occasionally shreds like 20 carrots in food processor
>Makes carrot juice
>Dumps all carrot shreds into disposal instead of garbage can right next to sink

Always stops up just inside the wall.
Trap is full of 20 shredded carrots
>>
>>1136606
Why is that bitch shitting in the sink?
>>
>>1136606
>Have clogged sink
>Try to plunge the fuck out of it
>Give up
>Go to local COOP
>CLerk asks if he can help me
>"Give me the most acidic pipe cleaner you got."
>Pauses
>"Pipe cleaner is caustic. And the most caustic one I have is probably the one, because in addition to being in a bottle, it is also in a sealed plastic bag."
>Thank you kindly, good sir.

I really like that clerk. He always seems super knowledgeable no matter what you ask him about.
>>
>>1136777
> can't connect waste pipe properly
> blame the plunger
Top kek
>>
>>1136606
whenever my sink is clogged it is always without exception the p-trap

even things that get shredded by a garbage disposal can clog your pipes
>>
>>1136644
Probably all clogged up at the p trap
>>
Dump a whole bottle drain cleaner in and leave it overnight. Never failed to work, even with hair+grease combinations.
>>
>>1136606
Pour in bottle of vinegar and wait some 10 min, then add some bleach. Can start bubbling, if not add more bleach!
>>
>>1136606
Start by plugging the waste pipe and applying firm suction to her vagina. If that doesn't dislodge the trapped debris, perhaps reach an arm up there and see what you can grab.

Oh, my bad, you were talking about the sink.
>>
>>1136638
Imagine what that would do to a human rectum and anus.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what's wrong with me today.
>>
>>1136638
Name of this fucker?
>>
>>1137903
Google butt-out.
>>
Look up Thrift drain cleaner on YouTube
>>
>>1138809
fuck you and your blog bro
>>
File: tinycommandosandships.png (492KB, 625x317px) Image search: [Google]
tinycommandosandships.png
492KB, 625x317px
>>1136606
Genetically engineer a tiny army of tiny commandos complete with a tiny space ship that has lasers, which invades clogged drains to destroy the blockage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l7zJ7NsFjY
>>
>>1138298
Drain Snake
>>
>>1136853
Most drain cleaner is alkali, though I have read that sulphuric acid is sometimes used as well.
>>
>>1140337
Instructions unclear. Tiny army went rogue and annexed my kitchen. Also drain still clogged.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.