[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, does anyone know where you can get these same matte mugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: mug.jpg (30KB, 480x455px) Image search: [Google]
mug.jpg
30KB, 480x455px
So, does anyone know where you can get these same matte mugs with orange inside, but without the logo? I have been itching for one for ages, and trying to find a website where I can put my own image on it without it costing me something like $80 or it's a bulk buy site.
>>
Why not try to DIY? Given that this is on DIY and all.

Get an orange mug, make a stencil, spray paint, bake it on for durability. There are special bake on paints as well for guns and car parts, but you could experiment with ordinary spray paint.
>>
>>1136378
You know, I'm not sure why I didn't think of that.
I'll try to find a paint thats safe for use in these things.
Thanks!
>>
>>1136372
>i want to buy something so i can pay someone to alter it
How retarded do you have to be to not understand what diy means?
>>
>>1136391
I'll save you the trouble; you're looking for matte black ceramic glaze. I wouldn't reallt consider anything else food safe. You need a kiln to bake it on; I'd suggest making friends with a potter.
>>
>>1136414

It's not like you are painting on the inside, a tiny bit of polymerized paint your bottom lip touches isn't a huge deal.

>>1136414

> a potter

Just to point out the perhaps not obvious, this doesn't necessarily mean a professional. There are amateur potters in pottery clubs with communal kilns all over the place.

I think he'll want enamel and some kind of temporary glue to hold it on the non stencil parts.
>>
File: houseboat.jpg (148KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
houseboat.jpg
148KB, 1000x1000px
>>1136372
As an electrician I'd probably use pic related.
Added insulation value too. no slip if you use SVRT (self vulcanizing rubber tape) or friction tape.
Oddly, I've seen a black/orange mug at the local overpriced pottery place. Check the hobby stores too, like hobby lobby and stuff.
>>
>>1136372
Buy the GMM mug. Recently, and I don't know the brand or the name, they started selling a variety of spray paint that you can bake on after your spray it (like the big-wigs do)l. Find out what that is, and get some matte/flat black and spray out the logo. Bake. Cool. Drink.
>>
>>1136372
These guys will sell you 4 (min order) for $20...

http://splendids.com/11-oz-hilohandle-two-tone-mug-c-1_367/11-oz-hilohandle-coffee-mug-matte-black-out-orange-in-p-1993
>>
>>1136372
I've sort of had the same thought.
orange and matte black looks nice
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.