[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to make this so I can have the drawer only pull out a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: cameringo_20170220_151413.jpg (1MB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
cameringo_20170220_151413.jpg
1MB, 1152x2048px
I want to make this so I can have the drawer only pull out a little before stopping. I was thinking adding something into the white that goes through the blue area such as a screw, but I also need it to be conceled as much as possible and it needs to be removable. Suggestions?
>>
Why?
>>
>>1134006
I want it to seem as if it is jammed because there is a space underneath the drawer that can be used for hidden storage.
>>
if that was the goal, why not just make a false bottom
>>
>>1134015
Seconding this, itd be much easier to make a removable bottomthat looks attached
>>
>>1134004
door hinge on the back of the drawer, folding over the bottom of the drawer. piece of wood on the hinge parallel to the bottom of the drawer.
push drawer in, wood on hinge dangles down, pull drawer open, dangling wood hits bit of wood under drawer. another bit of wood sticking up the back that you can push on to force the dangly wood flat to the bottom of the drawer, stick your hand in and push it to release the drawer.
>>
>>1134021
embed/attach supermagnet to top side of dangley wood
matching supermagnet hand-placed in correct position lifts dangley wood to open drawer
>>
>>1134004
Use 2 screw hooks and a piece of string put 1 hook in back side of drawer and other in the dresser use string between them
>>
File: DRAWER LOCK.jpg (584KB, 1000x647px) Image search: [Google]
DRAWER LOCK.jpg
584KB, 1000x647px
>>1134021
>>1134054
>>
>>1134004
Hide your drugs somewhere else
>>
>>1134004
So you're literally looking for a child safety product that already exists? For diy sake, Google it yourself, then copy the design. Then kill yourself.
>>
>>1134651
>literally looking for a child safety product
>>1134008
>I want it to seem as if it is jammed

He wants adults to think it's jammed, not children.

watch those sharp edges. edgelord
>>
>>1134653
So, what every adult thinks when they open those drawers?
>edgy
Nice buzzword. Mention reddit next time too really make it stick.
>>
I've done exactly this with screw eyes and chain.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.